Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Would you get a ST tattoo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's the one I always wanted when I was younger. Fell in love with everything Romulan after seeing "Unification".  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:46 pm
HAHA!! AND ST TATTO WOULD BE SO COOL!  

x- iFawq Mark

Son Of No Man

3,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:08 pm
I want to get the Star Trek TOS Command logo somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:37 pm
I was thinking of getting the enterprise or Defiants registry numbers on my wrist.....kinda small but hey. sweatdrop  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Miss Mangie

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:40 pm
I don't think I could ever get a StarTrek tattoo, a tattoo at some point but not a StarTrek one  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:58 pm
Totally. If I was going to get a tattoo, I'd want it to mean something to me.
But I am a chicken so I only do temporary and airbrush. I'd get it like that. In fact, I may just do that...  

Lavendar L.

Miss Mangie

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:35 am
Lavendar L.
But I am a chicken so I only do temporary and airbrush. I'd get it like that. In fact, I may just do that...

I want a real one but I just need to find something thats more personal to me, something that I would want to keep on me.

lol, airbrushing is probably the best to experiment with first, if you liked a temporary one you got, would you get a real one like it?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:09 pm
Miss Mangie
Lavendar L.

I want a real one but I just need to find something thats more personal to me, something that I would want to keep on me.

lol, airbrushing is probably the best to experiment with first, if you liked a temporary one you got, would you get a real one like it?

I'd love to get a temp tattoo. It's just, I haven't found any IDIC stencils.  

Dust Dancer

jinx_at_luv

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:39 pm
Dust Dancer
Miss Mangie
Lavendar L.

I'd love to get a temp tattoo. It's just, I haven't found any IDIC stencils.

From my boredom of being at my grandparents house I've actually drawn both the Klingon Empire Insignia and the Vulcan IDIC on my left arm in pen.Of course the Klingon one is a little off but i couldnt remember the correct direction for it to face since i have what could be considered one of the worst memories ever.I'm gonna fix it when i can though.

If i was to ever get a Star Trek tattoo i would probably get both signs on either wrist.like the Vulcan IDIC on my left the Klingon on my right.Or something entirely different invloving star trek . mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:43 pm
I have been planning on getting a Star Trek tattoo. I love the way getting tattoos feels, there is almost nothing that feels as good. I have not figured out what I would like yet, but I have a while to wait, all of my income is tied up for a few months. Hopefully soon, though, I will have my Star Trek tattoo and it will look great.  

Bubble Gum Lizard

Rainbow-potato
Crew

Hygienic Fairy

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:56 am
Wow, some of these tattoos sound really neat! I'd have to say if I got one, I'd be stuck between the science emblem, or the IDIC.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:33 am
I already have a tattoo and I've been looking for the right thing to get for my next one. I'd thought about getting a Star Trek tattoo before, but this thread just makes me want one even more. I thought maybe of tying in a combadge in with my favorite charater... hmmm.  

singing4stars

ThePurpleTrekkie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:23 am
I have the Old Science Delta Shield (from TOS) on my ankle.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:18 pm
a tatoo would be could but my skin is far to senitive breaking out all the time and my ears get infected whenever I get them pireced I eventually gave up.
So a tattoo wouldn't be a good idea. My BF did put the emblem on the hood of his car though. I'm not that brave but I did drive it to work one day  

piper_lovegood

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:12 pm
I have the image of the combadge from TNG's Parallels, and Future Imperfect on my left buttcheek. xD
High ranking one too with the four bars.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff