Drop Necklace
Clean White Tavern Wench's Blouse
Chain Of Command
Chain Of Command
Black Band Style Eye Patch
Ancient Katana

Wow, you're good! Write a manga or a book! scream

This one deserves a story too!

She kneeled down on the Tatami mat, trying to remain calm. "Yes, Father?" She asked, daring to look at him with her one good eye. She heard a soft gasp, ah well, people always said she was too brazen for her own good. Her father growled in displeasure at not being able to control all of his children with fear. "I pray you can handle this mission?" Pfft! "Of course," is her curt reply. His gaze hardens and she wonders if he'll destroy her eyesight completely this time, just as last time he threw a vase at her. Hmm, she didn't she any nearby. "If you're so sure, then you won't mind this little... accessory." He sliped it on before she even had time to ask what it was. The moment it was fit snugly 'round her ring finger, chains sprung seemingly out of nowhere, they began to hover around her, without making a sound. "If you and, simeltainously, our clans secrets are in danger, you will die an honorable death without putting this clan in harms' way." Keep calm, she tells herself. "Fine," She leaves without another word, the chains following her all the way....

eek Dang. It's long!

But I would like to read some of your stories, you seem like a great writer, from what I read from that small drabble.

Colors: Yellow, Orange, Red.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:22 pm
User Image
Total Value: 735,018 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Four Horsemen
Angelic Bracelet
#FF0000 Complex Pants M
Blade Of The New Republic's Tunic
Four Horsemen
Superior Form
Elemental Hair
Chyaku Norisu Scarf

I've got no name for this guy. Sorry. But if you want just go into adultfanfiction.net and search for my user name. I have a part of a story in my journal too.
I want to read your writing too. You're really good. Do you have the same name on fanfiction.net?  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Katzenstreu Gesicht

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:34 pm
Freedom of Tekking~!

User Image
Total Value: 30,967 Gold, 36,900 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Grounded Ghost Hunter Protective Gloves
Brownie Shoes with Loose Socks
Ragged Ugly Scarf
Red Sorcerer's Book
Berry Sugarplum Tiara
Berry Tavern Wench's Bustier
Berry Brown Gathered Tavern Wench's Skirt
TM (Time Piece)
Monocle

Cool, I'll check it out! My user name on Fanfiction.net is HarvestMoonGlows, I write Harvest Moon fics have you ever heard of the game? If you want a comedy, read Opals & Ametysts! If you're more tragedy, read Hold My Hand. mrgreen They are not top notch, but I don't think there that bad. sweatdrop

EDIT: eek Then again, I'm not sure if I should risk it and lie, I'm not over 18. crying

Colors: Purple, Green, Gray.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:28 pm
User Image
Total Value: 100,410 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Chain Of Command
Green Work Shoes

Elegant Emerald Lace Fan
Soh Sari
Gothic Veil

Don't worry about that. I logged on all the time before I turned 18. Really they can only tell if you write for the site. I've only played Harvest Moon another Wonderful Life.
Colors:blue grey purple  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Katzenstreu Gesicht

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:18 pm
User Image
Total Value: 85,447 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Gray Sleeping Cap
Flashion Purple Skirt
Flashion Purple Top
Elegant Violet Satin Coat
Cheshire Cat Toes
Cheshire Cat Paws
Cheshire Cat Tail
Celestial Wrap

Hmm, okay.

I like writing Harvest Moon fics, the game I guess can be boring, but it relaxes me. What'd you think of it?

Colors: Red, Purple, Silver.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:09 pm
User Image
Total Value: 44,986 Gold, 8,200 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Black Strapless Bra
Black Leather Shoes with Loose Socks
Chain Of Command
Bronze Prince's Rapier
Buttoned Down Fauna Pants

Sometimes simple is the best way to go.
Here is her story: Apathy looked up at the one she had waited forever for. The one that would be her Master. The one to whom she would always belong body and soul and for the first time in her long long life felt the unfamiliar stirrings of emotion. Without knowing or understanding these emotions she found herself standing straighter and taller than she usually would wanting so badly for this person to want and need her. Her haert fluttered as her Master spoke for the first time.
"I'm Kotonashi (literally the name means Nothing) you are now mine. Apathy. That's a good enough name. No emotions will make it easier for you to follow orders. I need you to follow my orders without question. You can do that can't you?" Kotonashi's lips moved into a charming smile but the feelings in her eyes showed a madness an abstract insanity. BUt all Apathy focused on was that her Master needed her. Her. And in her happiness nodded and said in a surprisingly steady voice "Of course Master. Your word is law. I am yours to do with as you wish."
Kotonashi laughed, a frightening trill. "Very very good. First off we should begin hunting down Truth and Lies they have run off. Apparently they still have free will. And a tool has no need for such a thing. A tool like that is of no use to me. So they're to be eliminated. I don't want broken tools. Ready to go? Without waiting for an answer Kotonashi began to walk away. Apathy eagerly followed behind happy beyond reason to even be this close to her Master as she thought of how she would please her by killing Truth and Lies.

Too long? sweatdrop Sorry got carried away. Anyway I liked Harvest Moon okay once I married the right guy. But I still found it a bit dull and never finished. Ever play any RPGs?

Orange Blue Green  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:46 am
SakuraBlooming

Bleh, I hate summer. Where do you live Mitsuneko? It's nearly spring and it's that hot?

I live in Victoria, Australia... it's just become Autumn (Fall) It's a row of incredibly hot days! It's fantastic... the crickets at my window as I go to sleep smile heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:50 am
got it... orange blue green...

Tehanu has lived an eternal age, between the human and dragon world. Dragons are not immortal. They live millennia, but for a child to be born of a dragon, she makes a sacrifice. Tehanu must forfeit her wings to her new child and make her way back to the human world alone. It is the way of dragons and humans alike. A mother makes the greatest sacrifices for her child.

(Tehanu borrowed from Ursula K. LeGuin's 'Tehanu' and 'The Other Wind' from her Earthsea Quintet)

User Image
Total Value: 87,404 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Gwee the Dragon
Elven Ears (Dragon)
Blue Dragon Tail
Raptor Ice Horns
Superior Form
Orange Solar Flare Belly Tattoo
Orange Tribal Torso Tattoo
Orange Tribal Right Arm Tattoo
Orange Tribal Left Arm Tattoo
Orange Tribal Bottom Tattoo
Orange Tribal Head Tattoo

New colours:

purple
brown
white  

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

Katzenstreu Gesicht

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:01 am
User Image
Total Value: 275,106 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
White Stockings
Violet Chess Shoes
Blue Sweetheart Teddy
Winter Rose
Elegant Veil
Angelbow
Wonderland
Soft Black Underwear
Black Strapless Bra

*staree in awe* Wow, that's good! Is that on your AFF.Net account? *runs to read*

And yes, I have played a few, what I could with my gamecube. Let's see...

Twilight Princess (Twas good, but I didn't make it far, just got the boomang)

Tales of symphonia (DIE COLLETE! Ahem, quite good. Le sigh~! I love tales of!)

Tales of the Abyss (Watching someone else play it. Stupid Asch, Lusch, whatever!)

And a few more I cant think of! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:29 am
User Image
Total Value: 709,587 Gold, 2,500 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Chyaku Norisu Scarf
Alice's Black Boots
Gold Mountain Uniform Pants
Zombie G CORP Tshirt

No I only have part of it in my journal, that is more of an excerpt from an original story. It's sort of a five part thing.

1-See No Evil-Kurotsune Master of the 7 Deadly Sins
2-Hear No Evil-Shiroki Master of the 7 Holy Virtues
3Speak No Evil-Nezumiiro Master of Human Nature
4-Know No Evil-When the three Masters meet and travel eventually meeting Kotonashi Emotions Master.
5-Do No Evil-The three become Eternal

Maybe an Epilouge I haven't decided yet. Anyway glad you liked it.
This girl is Kotonashi. Her eyes should be purple but they didn't have the right shape. Here's an excerpt for Kotonashi which is out of context.

"Silly Master of Sion. She wasn't a person. She was a tool. What good is a tool that can't perform its purpose? And besides with her out of the way isn't that one less adversary for you? You should worry about yourselves. Orphans with parents. Parents too weak and too selfish to care fro you. Family members that would gladly kill you. Why do you still struggle to live? What could possibly be driving you? I don't understand you. You're in no position to care about anyone else. When you become a burden on each other your camraderie will end violently." She smiles in a way that almost looks benevolent but her aura glows with a shockingly violent glee. I've never been so scared of a human before. Nor have I ever pitied anyone more.

For the record the one she is talking to is Kurotsune. And he is the one thinking at the end.

I love the tales of series. I played Tales of the Abyss, Symphonia, Phantasia and Legendia. I loved the characters Zellos and Jade.

Silver Black Red  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Katzenstreu Gesicht

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:46 pm
User Image
Total Value: 591,200 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Masterpieces
Nitemare Collar
Imperial Queen
Demonic Anklets
Dark Halo
Dark Halo
Dark Halo
Coal Tavern Wench's Bustier
Samurai Yoroi

*runs away to read journal*

Anyway, I love Jade, well, I like a lot of the characters, except Senel and Veigue. They need come cola. But Jade's like the flippin' Chuck Norris of Tales Of! lol xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:01 pm
User Image
Total Value: 15,746 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Devoted Pawn
Black GetaGRIP Headband
Black Dress Boot
Charcoal Sketchbook
#FFFFFF Complex Shirt M
Black High School Wide Bottom Pants

Glad you like the story. I suppose I should finish that chapter. I've already written it down to half way through part four. But rewritting it online is tiresome. This boy is Kurotsune. The Masters are all a bit plain. But there's no changing that. Now that I've half a chance I'll do them all. Bwahahahaha!
Oh well here's his excerpt. Out of context of course.

I reach up and using my left hand push away Mitsuki's fist and summon the dark flames of Hell's Pyre into my right hand. I then plunge my right fist through her body. The motion itself is so easy. The flames tear through her abdomen with a heat so intense that it seals most of the wound closed. The hole is the size of my fist. There's little blood. Some of the wound is smoking. Her face moves from surprise to pain back to surprise and then finally acceptance. I didn't notice I'd stopped using the power of void. I barely notice the Sins as they run toward me. You see? That is all easy. What's excrutiatingly hard is how I feel once I fully realize what I've done. I've killed her. Mitsuki.

That's enough lest I spoil it entirely. There's really little sense to be had out f it without the rest of the story anyway.
Jade is hot. I loved him. xd Never as much as I love Sesshoumaru-sama though. Have you ever read the manga Gravitation? Or The Keys to the Kingdom series by Garth Nix?

Purple Red Yellow  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:52 am
purple, red, yellow... k, can do...

User Image
Total Value: 155,952 Gold, 8,200 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Elegant Black Satin Vest
Santa Baby Leggings
Buttoned Down Feather Boots
Gold BFF Heart Chain
Caroling Sheet Music
Bronze Prince's Rapier
The Red Parrot
Pirate Patch
Elegant Violet Satin Coat
Elegant Antoinette Wig (Cream)

Arrr me hearties, get ye down and swab the decks... ships ahoy!
parley etc ad libitum, ad nauseum, ad infinitum...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:21 am
oh, shoot, forgot the colours...

um: *assumes scooby-doo voice*

rorange
rack
rooby rooby rooooo  

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

Katzenstreu Gesicht

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:07 am
User Image
Total Value: 63,935 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
4th Anniversary Blue Roman Candle
Sword of Aegis
Wild Orchid Kimono
Wild Armor
Wild Things
Canary Yellow Pimpin' Platforms
Dark Star

*is still in awe*

I feel like an idiot now, I've heard of both of those, but I tried to read G and it bored me, and I haven't pick up TKttK. sweatdrop

Sesshoumaru is nothing compared to Jade, in my opinion. Which is odd, I have a fetish with white haired men to the point were I'm their fangirls. NOTE! Except Sen-Sen or Veigue)

Sometimes I swear Jade sparkles....  
Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces