Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Bored as normal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:39 pm
"Not for someone like me, no," Methos replied. "But Mac is used to people with clearer motivations. He's a pretty straight-up Black or White kinda guy. The Greys... he has a little trouble seeing them. You're all grey streaked with red."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:45 pm
"Gray streaked with red? An interesting way to put it." Not that she argued that view on it because he was basically right, she shook her head somewhat in disbelief, "Rarely are things ever black and white, things might try to pass off as such but that's it."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:08 pm
"So right you are," Methos said with approval. "Mac's learning the hard way. Thankfully, he's a fast learner." Fast in the grand scheme of things, he amended to himself. And learning from the master of grey.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:38 am
"Fast learner on who's time line?" She really wasn't expecting an answer on that so shrugged, "Poor little one." Sadly all of this kind of lowered her opinion of him, but that wasn't hard to do with her.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:41 pm
Methos took another swig from his beer, content to let Kali form an unfavourable opinion of MacLeod. As a mortal, she was a loose cannon, but should she ever attain immortality it was safer in Methos' opinion if she didn't have too much information on the abilities of himself or Mac.

"Yeah, poor good-lookin' SOB," he lamented, his chagrin plainly a tease.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:50 pm
She gave a slow blink at that, almost arguing the 'good looking' part, he really wasn't to her tastes, but let it slide, kind of, "If you say so."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:10 pm
Mat had cleaned up some, then again he had to in order to pass as any age over that of eighteen or nineteen, and at the moment his ID pegged him at twenty one and a few months. Sure he was a young looking twenty-one, but nothing he could do about that, he had hunted in his closet to find jeans that weren't black and ended up with a washed out black that had become dull gray. But they didn't have holes, he didn't have any chains on him, or handcuffs for that matter on his belt-loops. Between that and the midnight blue lose tee he barely passed as being out of the teenager range, nothing could convince him to get his hair out of his face though, purple eyes were just not something he felt like having displayed.

The buzz warning of another immortal as he entered didn't make him pause even the slightest, not wanting to give away anything for the moment, besides he wasn't looking for trouble. It took him a few seconds to spot Kali, as he knew her at lest to a degree, and of course had to go bug her, he noted that she already had company, but hey a friendly face was always welcome. If he could call her friendly given her snappiness upon meeting him before, he shrugged that away, as he approached the table, hands in his jacket pockets and peering behind black hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:01 pm
Methos glanced up automatically at the buzz of an approaching Immortal, but a glance over his shoulder showed Mat making his way toward them through the crowd. The ancient relaxed fractionally, though to all the world he looked like a boneless cat sprawled in his chair.

"Hi," he greeted the other male. He didn't invite Mat to join them -- it was Kali's table, and therefore up to her.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:06 pm
Kali really hadn't spotted him till he was at the table, then she just blinked at him a moment before sighing, "You couldn't show up a few hours ago to keep me entertained? Gesh, men, always late, stop standing there looking lost a stray dog that followed me home, it's creepy you twit." Which was in her own way telling him to sit and relax, she wasn't exactly the type to put things nicely and polite like.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:18 pm
"Creepy?" He asked without pause as he stood there, then went around Adam to claim the last chair at the small table, "Coming from you I'm not sure that means much." Pulling the chair back he glanced back to Adam and gave a nod in greeting, "Ello there." Mustn't be rude after all, he even gave a grin which made him look younger, another thing he really couldn't do too much about, he couldn't do too much about the fact he was killed around and trapped at the age of seventeen. He still got carded to buy cigarettes most the time, though now there was a corner store he normally hit up and they were getting use to him slowly.

"You folks seem a little more resigned then ya should be." He was one to talk, a tilt of laziness to his voice, even to the way he slumped in the chair, none the less he had sat slightly facing Adam, the chair at an angel that he could get up without having to scoot back. He wasn't all that trusting of Kali but hopefully since she hadn't gone nuts and shot him by now she'd be okay, he only wanted to be but so paranoid.  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:39 pm
"Just hanging out, keeping Kali out of trouble until Mac arrives," Adam responded. "It's a good thing you've showed up to take over for me."

Mike showed up at the table with a questioning look for Mat. "What'll ya have?" he asked. He knew Mat by now, enough not to card him. Adam, too, for that matter.

[OOC: I tend to write the Immortals physically from when they first show up in the series. Mac is perpetually 30, Methos looks anywhere from 20 to 28 depending on how long he wears his hair and if he's added a little weight to the plains of his face.]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:46 pm
"Aww sweets you mean you're going to leave me to go hang out with the little one? I feel so betrayed." She even managed to pull off a little pout, at lest till she ended up laughing. "Hi'a Mikey." She was in a playful mood, it was easily seen, part of it was the alcohol in her system, not that there was much, but enough to lighten her up some, and part of it was just plain amusement.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:54 pm
Mat had to shake his head, but refrained from saying anything for turning his attention to Mike, "Uh," He really hadn't thought that through to be honest, finally he shrugged, "Beer, whatever's on tap's fine." He wasn't all that picky. Turning his attention back to the other two he offered a small grin, "She can stay out of trouble? I didn't know that."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:53 am
Mike grinned at Kali. "No more for you, girl," he said, while nodding at Mat to show he had understood his order. Then he was ambling back toward the bar.

"What can I say, cheri?" Methos smirked at Kali. "The 'little one' is a dynamite kisser." He winked, then turned to Mat. "'Yet' is the operative word, I suspect. She hasn't got into trouble yet. And since I'm the keeper On Duty, I'm taking credit for it."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas