Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
Twilight movie [UPDATE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edward Cullen...
  my fictional boyfriend.
View Results

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:33 pm
I don't like Jacob. neutral He looks like he's 10. gonk PRIMEY!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Pauses*

*Looks at post*

TWILIGHT! WH00T! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

animechibi2

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:29 am
::It's useless searching in the cupboards...

Oh bejesus. Jacob is Sharkboy!
What's his name?
Hey Girly! That looks like when he made Sharkboy and Lavagirl. Sometime back.
Maybe he grew up?

...When Everything you have is on your back.::

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Notices that*

HOLY CRAP! YOU'RE RIGHT!

plus, jacob is supossed to be taller then bella, and he's not very tall...MAYBE THEY'LL USE STILTS!

XD

animechibi2

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:09 pm
xXblackXmagicXx

I like him! He is suppose to be two years younger than Bella, remember? And he doesn't grow until the second book, so he still has time to go through puberty. xD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:45 pm
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx

I like him! He is suppose to be two years younger than Bella, remember? And he doesn't grow until the second book, so he still has time to go through puberty. xD

But...Steven Strait is bettah! I don't know. I can't imagine him being 6'7" and all muscular.  

xXblackXmagicXx

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:52 pm
Oh well, I like James. Too bad he dies. sad

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:47 am
xXblackXmagicXx
Picture for the clueless.
User Image

::It's useless searching in the cupboards...

crying He's married.
Oh well.

...When Everything you have is on your back.::

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:48 pm
Q&A (it's somewhat long)

What happens when Bella gets her period?
This has been addressed by Stephenie Meyer. She states that this is "dead blood" and isn't as potent to Edward, though it is a bit uncomfortable for him. He's too much of a gentleman to say anything about it, and she's too embarrassed to ask about it.

Can vampires have babies/what happens when a woman is pregnant and gets changed?
No. Stephenie has answered this multiple times alongside the period question. A vampire's only bodily fluid is its venom, which replaces all other bodily fluids. Thus, vampires have no sperm, so they cannot make vampire babies. Also, when a vampire is changed, they stay the same way forever. Frozen. If a woman is pregnant, she will remain pregnant forever, no matter what stage her pregnancy was in, two days or eight months.

This also explains Alice's hair. Before she was changed, she was in an asylum, so her hair had been shaved off, and it was just growing back when she was changed. If you have long hair, and you are changed then you cut that hair, it will not grow back. If you have split ends, tough luck. They can style their hair though, like get hair extensions, or use curling and straightening irons.

Does Bella ingest the vemon when she kisses Edward?
Bella and Edward's kisses are fairly chaste. Edward is extremely careful not to cut Bella with his teeth or the venom would get into her bloodstream. "Vampires could bite through steel if they should choose to do so."

Edward and Bella do not "French" kiss. Just regular lip-to-lip kissing.

Stephenie Meyer also answered this question and clearly stated that the venom has no effect on the human body unless it gets into the bloodstream. She wouldn't feel it if she swallowed some, and it wouldn't effect her digestion either.

Will Bella And Edward have sex?
It has been stated in the books that Bella and Edward will try to have sex before he changes her, after which there would be no reason why they could not have sex.

Actually reading about it is a whole other issue. Stephenie's kids will be reading the books, and she does not want them exposed to anything too explicit, so there won't be anything too racy.

How do you pronounce their names?
Esme ~ EZ - may/mee (right in the middle of the two sounds); Carlisle ~ car-lyle; Cullen ~ kull-en; Rosalie ~ rose-uh-lee; Quileute-Quil-yute

What will the film be rated?
She said that when she sold the rights, she did have ONE special provision, and that was a guaranteed PG-13 rating.
What are the meanings of the covers?
The Apple Cover (Twilight) : Temptation, the forbidden fruit. The Bloody Tulip Cover (New Moon) : It has no real meaning. SM had nothing to do with this one. The Broken Ribbon Cover (Eclipse) : Choosing sides, forced choices, etc..

What is "Forever Dawn" and how "inappropriate" is it?
Forever Dawn was originially the sequal to Twilight. Stephenie wrote it before she knew she'd have a young adult audience. It is NOT adult as in 'XXX', but adult as in "not written exclusively for young adults". She originally stated it would never be published because it does not contain any new information that the fourth book, Breaking Dawn, will contain.

Why is the script so different from the book?
The script is different from the book because it is an adaptation of the novel. Twilight the Movie is based on Twilight--it's not going to be verbatim.

Movies and books are two different mediums. Movies are visual and fast; books rely on imagination and can take their time getting to the point. Inner monologues and subtle body language are very hard to pull off in a movie, so they make it dialogue or cut it out entirely. Characters that are expendable are combined and/or cut.

Some characters look different from their book counterparts. This is because casting directors want to see an even representation of races and ethnicities on screen--and the viewers want to see people who look like them, too. If a character's skin tone doesn't have a major effect on their position in the book, chances are it's subject to change.

Why does everyone call him Cedward?
Cedric (Rob's role in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire') + Edward=Cedward. It's simply a way of accepting the actor Rob Pattinson as Edward. Since Edwic seemed stupid, we chose Cedward.

Who is Kellan Lutz playing in the movie?
Emmett Cullen (Twilight Lexicon and Stephenie's offical website)

Who is Jacob?
Taylor Lautner

Is Bella really just a human, or is she something else?
Bella may have some unusual traits (including but not limited to: very pale skin, blood-sensitive smelling skills, steel-trap of a mind, etc.), but Stephenie Meyer has stated: "Bella has no werewolf/vampire/angel/unicorn in her ancestry. She is 100% human."

What is a Twihard?
That is what Mike Welch (Mike Newton) calls Twilight fans.

What is "Midnight Sun"?
Midnight Sun is Twilight from Edward's point of view. It'll be published after Breaking Dawn.

Who is Gregory Tyree Boyce?
Tyler Crowley.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:53 pm
[x]
{x}

I guess he looks like Jacob. Except I don't like the wig. It's loong. I thought it was suppose to go up to his chin...  

xXblackXmagicXx

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:15 pm
xXblackXmagicXx

User Image

How can you like James?! I hate him. xd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:21 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
Q&A (it's somewhat long)

What happens when Bella gets her period?
This has been addressed by Stephenie Meyer. She states that this is "dead blood" and isn't as potent to Edward, though it is a bit uncomfortable for him. He's too much of a gentleman to say anything about it, and she's too embarrassed to ask about it.

Can vampires have babies/what happens when a woman is pregnant and gets changed?
No. Stephenie has answered this multiple times alongside the period question. A vampire's only bodily fluid is its venom, which replaces all other bodily fluids. Thus, vampires have no sperm, so they cannot make vampire babies. Also, when a vampire is changed, they stay the same way forever. Frozen. If a woman is pregnant, she will remain pregnant forever, no matter what stage her pregnancy was in, two days or eight months.

This also explains Alice's hair. Before she was changed, she was in an asylum, so her hair had been shaved off, and it was just growing back when she was changed. If you have long hair, and you are changed then you cut that hair, it will not grow back. If you have split ends, tough luck. They can style their hair though, like get hair extensions, or use curling and straightening irons.

Does Bella ingest the vemon when she kisses Edward?
Bella and Edward's kisses are fairly chaste. Edward is extremely careful not to cut Bella with his teeth or the venom would get into her bloodstream. "Vampires could bite through steel if they should choose to do so."

Edward and Bella do not "French" kiss. Just regular lip-to-lip kissing.

Stephenie Meyer also answered this question and clearly stated that the venom has no effect on the human body unless it gets into the bloodstream. She wouldn't feel it if she swallowed some, and it wouldn't effect her digestion either.

Will Bella And Edward have sex?
It has been stated in the books that Bella and Edward will try to have sex before he changes her, after which there would be no reason why they could not have sex.

Actually reading about it is a whole other issue. Stephenie's kids will be reading the books, and she does not want them exposed to anything too explicit, so there won't be anything too racy.

How do you pronounce their names?
Esme ~ EZ - may/mee (right in the middle of the two sounds); Carlisle ~ car-lyle; Cullen ~ kull-en; Rosalie ~ rose-uh-lee; Quileute-Quil-yute

What will the film be rated?
She said that when she sold the rights, she did have ONE special provision, and that was a guaranteed PG-13 rating.
What are the meanings of the covers?
The Apple Cover (Twilight) : Temptation, the forbidden fruit. The Bloody Tulip Cover (New Moon) : It has no real meaning. SM had nothing to do with this one. The Broken Ribbon Cover (Eclipse) : Choosing sides, forced choices, etc..

What is "Forever Dawn" and how "inappropriate" is it?
Forever Dawn was originially the sequal to Twilight. Stephenie wrote it before she knew she'd have a young adult audience. It is NOT adult as in 'XXX', but adult as in "not written exclusively for young adults". She originally stated it would never be published because it does not contain any new information that the fourth book, Breaking Dawn, will contain.

Why is the script so different from the book?
The script is different from the book because it is an adaptation of the novel. Twilight the Movie is based on Twilight--it's not going to be verbatim.

Movies and books are two different mediums. Movies are visual and fast; books rely on imagination and can take their time getting to the point. Inner monologues and subtle body language are very hard to pull off in a movie, so they make it dialogue or cut it out entirely. Characters that are expendable are combined and/or cut.

Some characters look different from their book counterparts. This is because casting directors want to see an even representation of races and ethnicities on screen--and the viewers want to see people who look like them, too. If a character's skin tone doesn't have a major effect on their position in the book, chances are it's subject to change.

Cedric (Rob's role in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire') + Edward=Cedward. It's simply a way of accepting the actor Rob Pattinson as Edward. Since Edwic seemed stupid, we chose Cedward.

Who is Kellan Lutz playing in the movie?
Emmett Cullen (Twilight Lexicon and Stephenie's offical website)

Who is Jacob?
Taylor Lautner

Is Bella really just a human, or is she something else?
Bella may have some unusual traits (including but not limited to: very pale skin, blood-sensitive smelling skills, steel-trap of a mind, etc.), but Stephenie Meyer has stated: "Bella has no werewolf/vampire/angel/unicorn in her ancestry. She is 100% human."

What is a Twihard?
That is what Mike Welch (Mike Newton) calls Twilight fans.

What is "Midnight Sun"?
Midnight Sun is Twilight from Edward's point of view. It'll be published after Breaking Dawn.

Who is Gregory Tyree Boyce?
Tyler Crowley.

Whoa. Thanks for posting that. xD I've been wondering about some of those questions.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:08 pm
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx

User Image

How can you like James?! I hate him. xd

I don't like him. I like the actor playing him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:04 pm

Ohmygosh.
Hahaha/
Thanks Black! I wondered about some of them.
One question made me laugh though. Well the answer made me laugh.

rofl

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Random Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items