Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:16 am
tsuki-onee
She smiled & said "As I said before I interviene when I feel it is required but keep a medical kit around incase of small injuries. I doubt we'll have any lawsuits only because I do not expect any deaths & if it is not a deal it can be healed here." she said smiling. "My name is headmisstress Layla Kage by the way. Oh & if you are going to be a teacher you will need one of these." she said pulling a small stone out of your pocket & handing it to him.

Jaod took the stone. Its good that they could heal almost anything because he beleived firmly that you couldnt appreciate life until your were near death. He smiled a bit at the though.... thesekids would have to get tougher, everyone got the same treatment in his class... so you had better step-up.

"So how does this little stone make me more or less of a teacher?"

Jarod looked at the stone and turned it over in his hands. His mind was wandering a bit.

"O i just thought... do you guys have facilities... like i dont need training dummies or anything, but maybe training swords... or actual swords. If you guys dont, ill get to work on a list of stuff that ill need and have it on your desk allright?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:22 am
Shelby Pierre-San
"I have heard of such things but never witnessed them. Alchmey was not something a Spartan warrior woul learn. What we leard was how to fight and protect our people and carry on the Spartan line. But it was praticed in the far east, Rome and Egypt for taht's where the sories that we heard of such things came from." Rhea said to Nich as she examined the piece of fabric he had now just made.

Nich chuckled. He knew well the ideal of sparta, and he knew that this girl was probably tough as nails.

"Hey... i havent found my dorm just yet. Could you show me where they ar? im not too good at this map deal."

He smiled and walked beside the girl, even though she was a little intimidating, and her english wasnt the best... she was pretty cool.  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:36 am
Rhea looked around a little shocked that he had asked her for directions. "um... yes." Rhea said after looking around to see where they were. She then spotted a picture on the wall a few passage ways down that she recogonized. "It's right over here," she said as she walked towards the corridor. When she reached the picture she pointed down the hall. "They are all in this hall over here. They all have their symbols over them. I hope you remember what yours looked like. " She said with a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:51 pm
Shelby Pierre-San
Rhea looked around a little shocked that he had asked her for directions. "um... yes." Rhea said after looking around to see where they were. She then spotted a picture on the wall a few passage ways down that she recogonized. "It's right over here," she said as she walked towards the corridor. When she reached the picture she pointed down the hall. "They are all in this hall over here. They all have their symbols over them. I hope you remember what yours looked like. " She said with a smile on her face.

Nich smiled and laughed a bit. She was so serios and naive at the same-time. She'd be good company.

"I think you mean the numbers... you guys had characters to represent value in sparta right? Mines three so its in here."

Nich opened the door to a simple room of drab colour. He tossed his back pack onto his bed and looked about.

"Is your room coloured so poorly as well?"  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:45 pm
"Yes its boy lover blue as well." Rhea said after peeking into the dorm. "But I will live with it." She said.

((sorry if it seams a little disjointed I'm trying to type up my Roman Mythology term paper which is due at 1pm tomorrow. SO I'm pulling an all nighter. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:45 am
Shelby Pierre-San
"Yes its boy lover blue as well." Rhea said after peeking into the dorm. "But I will live with it." She said.

((sorry if it seams a little disjointed I'm trying to type up my Roman Mythology term paper which is due at 1pm tomorrow. SO I'm pulling an all nighter. ))

Nich smiled."... you neednt worry any longer."

He approached the wall, and concentrated for a moment. then he clesed his eyes and breathed slowly. When his eyes snapped open the walls glowed a bit and turned red.

"Thats more suiting right? Ill do your room too.... Lead the way."

((I know the feeling... i stayed up all night last year to write a report on hydrocarbons n chameistry....))  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:04 am
"Okay," Rhea said as she showed Nich where her Room was. "Here's the room." Rhea opened teh door to reviel the small light blue room.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:52 am
Nich placed his hand on the inside of the wall and and cringed a little. He concentrated and the walls flashed. They turned red like his room, but unlike his room on the back wall, was the famous illustration of schilles and his javelin.

"Hope ya like it. Leastways... im gonna go and unpack my stuff. Here's hopin i see you around eh."

With a wink he chuckled and left.

((Hey there you guys.... im goin on a school trip to new-york today and ill be back Sunday, i probably wont get a chance to post till then... just warnin ya wink Later))  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:11 am
((have fun I went there with my high school 4 years ago for a music competition. we had a blast.))

"Okay good bye." RHea said. SHe turned around and Nich was gone. She looked at the portrate that was now on her wall it was amazing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:50 pm
Akriest turned the key to his room and pushed open the door. It was grey walled, undecorated, with two bunks on either side of the room, each with a matching dresser and table. He didn't much like the grey color; green and brown were more his style, but for now it'd do. He tossed his pack on the bed on the left side of the room and left, locking the door behind him. I wonder how many other people are at this school? he set off at a trot, glancing around for other people; it was pretty deserted, but he had expected that; no too many people in the world held any sort of ethereal powers, so schools like this would be very unpopulated.  

Gail Akriest

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:09 pm
Rhea after admiring the Portrait on her wall opened her suit case and pulled out a small wooden box and a knap sack. She placed the box in the bag and swung the knap sack over her shoulder. She left her room shutting the door behind her. Up ahead she noticed another boy walking down she couldn’t help but notice that the boy gave off something like a small warm glow around him. She told herself that she must be imagining things and continued down the hall a little bit behind the young man.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:03 am
Akriest felt a presence behind him, and paused, looking over his shoulder at the girl... and was almost struck dumb. She was... beautiful, in his eyes. He swallowed the fear to speak and, putting on a cheerful smile, stepped a bit to the left and let her catch up to him; much as he liked to think, he also liked company, even complete strangers. "Hiya." He said with a cheerful grin. "How are you?"  

Gail Akriest

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:37 am
link locked his wings inside of the skin on his back. he only used his wings when needed, but also didn't need them getting in his way. he looked around as he didn't have much with him only has backpack with skulls and roses all over it. he sat his bag down next to a chest looking thing in the room then notices that there where other things already in the room. most of it was girl stuff or at least he hoped a guy didn't have such things. he found it odd that the skull would place him in a room with a girl seeing as how the beds where right next to each other. the only thing sepperting them was a nightstand. he huffed as he sat on his bed. he touched the blanket that was already there and it changed from light blue to dark black.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:43 am
"hmm." Rhea said as she looked up and noticed that the boy ahead of her had stopped walking and was waiting for her to catch up to him. "oh, hello." Rhea shed as she blushed slightly out of embarrassment for not paying attention. "I'm good and your self?" She said after realizing what he had said.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:22 am
Nich grabbed his coiat and slung it over his shoulder. After emptying his three t-shirts spare blue and 8 pairs of skivies into his drawer he realized how few clothes he had. He would have t o get some more. He took out his books and placed them onto his shelf and looked across the room at the toehr bed... he wonderd to himself if enyone would move in with him when his stomach growled.

Checking his map he decided to chesk out the cafeteria.... He doubted that the school would like him turning all their plants into bread.

Upon entering he made his way to the kitchen only to find a very odd looking girl with a dark tint to her presence.

"Hey there... whats happenin?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces