Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
♣ Angel's Hell ♣ [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race are you going to be?
  Angel
  Demon
  Werewolf
  Vampire
  Elf
  Neko
  Human
  Gold! (That isn't a race, but have fun! ^^ )
View Results

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:10 am
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
Luna sighed as she walked into the pharmacy & found the medicines she needed. then she whistled a quite innocent tune & Layla understood as she sat just outside & she bargeed in with her teeth bared & everyone started freaking out. In the donfusion as everyone ran around luna snatched the stuff & dashed out then in a flash Layla followed her & the both ran full force down the block & turned a sharp sorner into a long ally "That was awsome layla you are getting really good at that & the wolf barked slightly in a thanks & Luna laughed as she carried the bag of apples & medicine "I think we only have one more stop today. Ol' Lady Johnson's Herb garden. Go get her the gift & meet me there ok?" Luna said & Layla took off & Luna nodded
"Y'know, you shouldn't steal from these people.... they already got it bad enough..." A voice called out from the alley, just before she started to go to her next location.
Luna sighed then turned to face him "Yeah I knwo the shape. That's why I'm taking this stuff. The two people i took this from are the weathiest merchants around here & they over price their merchendice & still get paid loads for it. & its not like it doesn't have a good cause. You have no idea even why I am taking this stuff & if you think it is for myself you are dead wrong. So why don't you just keep this to your self." She said with a slight smile then turned & started off again down the ally & Layal reappeared with a small golden broch in her mouth "Good Lady Johnson will love it." she said calmly
"Stealing is bad either way you put it...." A boy slowly walked out of the dark of the alley, who happened to be Ryoji. "But you do have a noble cause.... so I guess I can let it slip." He walked to the end of the alley slowly, till he was standing beside her. "So what do you plan to do with those things."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:06 pm
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
Luna sighed as she walked into the pharmacy & found the medicines she needed. then she whistled a quite innocent tune & Layla understood as she sat just outside & she bargeed in with her teeth bared & everyone started freaking out. In the donfusion as everyone ran around luna snatched the stuff & dashed out then in a flash Layla followed her & the both ran full force down the block & turned a sharp sorner into a long ally "That was awsome layla you are getting really good at that & the wolf barked slightly in a thanks & Luna laughed as she carried the bag of apples & medicine "I think we only have one more stop today. Ol' Lady Johnson's Herb garden. Go get her the gift & meet me there ok?" Luna said & Layla took off & Luna nodded
"Y'know, you shouldn't steal from these people.... they already got it bad enough..." A voice called out from the alley, just before she started to go to her next location.
Luna sighed then turned to face him "Yeah I knwo the shape. That's why I'm taking this stuff. The two people i took this from are the weathiest merchants around here & they over price their merchendice & still get paid loads for it. & its not like it doesn't have a good cause. You have no idea even why I am taking this stuff & if you think it is for myself you are dead wrong. So why don't you just keep this to your self." She said with a slight smile then turned & started off again down the ally & Layal reappeared with a small golden broch in her mouth "Good Lady Johnson will love it." she said calmly
"Stealing is bad either way you put it...." A boy slowly walked out of the dark of the alley, who happened to be Ryoji. "But you do have a noble cause.... so I guess I can let it slip." He walked to the end of the alley slowly, till he was standing beside her. "So what do you plan to do with those things."
Luna sighed "For one you couldn't stop me if you wanted too. Two you don't know if my reasons are noble or not if you dont even know what they are & for three its not much of your business now is it?" she said as she walked out of the ally & a huge mansion was visible with an even bigger herb garden then she looked at layla "Ok give her the note & broch & I'll meet you back home after I help the others." she said then she walked over to the wall that surrounded the house & jumped over it into the garden & started looking for the herbs she needed. She soon found them & smiled as she pluched a few of the leaves & put them in a pouch on her hip. She didn't take much & it seemmed her pouch already had many other herbs inside. She smiled & walked up to the pourch & saw Layla layign there, the boroach & letter gone "Did you give them to her?" & layla nodded "Good now lets go." she said & she took off back through the garden & back over the wall.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:34 pm
(*Wait, wait, wait, wait...*)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:45 am
[ sweatdrop Sorry for not posting Blade and never mind then Tsuki.]

"Well, I heard a bit about you, not a lot actually," Katherine said, pondering, "I asked my father and other angels about you, but they just scold me and never bring up your name again. I tried looking up your name in library, but there wasn't any information about you. Did you do something that horrible?"

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:39 pm
Ronin had just arrived in town after traveling for quite a while. Back in the last town he's been he had done nothing but carry out errands for people and having to fend off thieves and unruly gang members. The next thing he's worried about right now, besides getting some rest, is his next meal. "I'm sooooo huuuunnggrrryyyyyyyyy" he bellowed to himself and held onto his stomach.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:21 pm
(no problems.)

Kellen smiled. "Something that horrible... only the worst thing an angel can do. I Chose. freely." He said, shrugging. "I ignored the Creator's idea that angels should not interact with humans except in excruciating circumstances, and made continual visits to this world." He laughed sourly. "And now, here I am, trapped in the human world till armageddon and doomed to wander for eternity." He smiled. "You've probably also heard stories of the one they call Kuraii in your education. The tales are very common. 'The Kuraii will take you if you disobey', 'follow the teachings or follow the Kuraii', the list goes on. I'm sure your parents and teachers have told you the story of the Kuraii."  

Gail Akriest

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:57 pm
"I don't think it's that horrible," Katherine sighed as Janus sniffed her bag hungrily. She took out some meat from her bag and fed it to Janus. "My parents and tutors told me that saying many times. So many times, it gets annoying." She rolled her eyes and glanced around the area. "I think we should head back to town, staying here is just going to attract more trouble." She picked her golden bow and got up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:09 pm
Kellen smiled. "And you're bow wont?" he asked nonchalantly. "But yes, you're right." He turned back to the center of town. "Oh, and by the way... the Kuraii is me." He said seriously.  

Gail Akriest

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:12 pm
Katherine slightly flinched at that name, "I'm Katherine Faith. It's nice to meet you.." She hesitated for a second, "Kuraii." Janus barked hello to the newcomer, still not comfortable to talk around him yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:26 pm
Kellen laughed. "Don't call me Kuraii, please; that's just the title they gave me when I was cast as fallen. My name is Kellen." He said, going so far as to give her a half-smile. "Pleased to meet 'cha."  

Gail Akriest

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:41 pm
"Oh, okay Kellen," Katherine relaxed slightly and smile back. As they walked, the scenery began to change a little. The buildings weren't as much as broken down and old. Normal people were walking down the streets as long as other people that are from different races, like elves, vampires and nekos. "This place sure changed a lot." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:30 pm
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
Luna sighed "For one you couldn't stop me if you wanted too. Two you don't know if my reasons are noble or not if you dont even know what they are & for three its not much of your business now is it?" she said as she walked out of the ally & a huge mansion was visible with an even bigger herb garden then she looked at layla "Ok give her the note & broch & I'll meet you back home after I help the others." she said then she walked over to the wall that surrounded the house & jumped over it into the garden & started looking for the herbs she needed. She soon found them & smiled as she pluched a few of the leaves & put them in a pouch on her hip. She didn't take much & it seemmed her pouch already had many other herbs inside. She smiled & walked up to the pourch & saw Layla layign there, the boroach & letter gone "Did you give them to her?" & layla nodded "Good now lets go." she said & she took off back through the garden & back over the wall.
As she went back over the wall, Kazuma stood, leaning against another paralell wall. "Hey, I asked you a question. You could just answer it. What's the problem with that." He tilted his head to the side, looking curiously at the girl. He was interesed in whatever endevors she was carrying out.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:19 pm
SweetHugz
"Oh, okay Kellen," Katherine relaxed slightly and smile back. As they walked, the scenery began to change a little. The buildings weren't as much as broken down and old. Normal people were walking down the streets as long as other people that are from different races, like elves, vampires and nekos. "This place sure changed a lot." She muttered.

Kellen grinned. "You think it's changed now? you should have seen this place two thousand years ago. It was just a small little village." He told her in an undertone. "I come here every hundred years."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:32 pm
Ronin's eyes wandered around the town as he walks by, hoping to find a food place to eat at. He'll eat any food, though at the moment he prefers to have a nice hot steaming bowl of ramen. "Fooooooooood......must....have....fooooooooood!" he beollowed to himself again and walked slowly around the town, holding his stomach that growls every 10 seconds or so.  

HaJoeKen

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:49 pm
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
As she went back over the wall, Kazuma stood, leaning against another paralell wall. "Hey, I asked you a question. You could just answer it. What's the problem with that." He tilted his head to the side, looking curiously at the girl. He was interesed in whatever endevors she was carrying out.
She sighed "How about this, you come with me & you'll find out, but i dont trust talking about it, not here." she said looking around then she started back down the ally with layla at her side  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff