Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Great British Film Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fwikin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:47 am
ok but after we kill brad pitt , what about the guy from 28 days later! u know he is fit!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:52 am
Is this guy from 28 days later cillian murphy perchance...the guy who played the market butcher who fell in love with Griet in "Girl with a Pearl Earring". Cillian can also be seen playing "the Scarecrow" in the decidedly non-British film Batman Begins. Although it could be considered partially British as part of it was filmed in the UK.  

coolness42

fwikin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:59 am
coolness42
Is this guy from 28 days later cillian murphy perchance...the guy who played the market butcher who fell in love with Griet in "Girl with a Pearl Earring". Cillian can also be seen playing "the Scarecrow" in the decidedly non-British film Batman Begins. Although it could be considered partially British as part of it was filmed in the UK.
thats the guy!!!! right there!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:51 pm
fwikin
ok but after we kill brad pitt , what about the guy from 28 days later! u know he is fit!!

But but but...I love both. gonk You can't kill Brad Pitt and Cillian Murphy is hot, he was in Cold Mountain as a soldier as well.

I also love Trainspotting. Any movie by Danny Boyle kicks a**.  

LLT

coolness42

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:45 am
Cillian is a very talented actor...he can also be found in the British First World War film "The Trench"...The trench also stars Julian Rhind Tutt who starred in Green Wing on channel 4...Julian also starred as "Pimms" the secretary of Manfred Powell in "Lara Croft Tomb Raider". Not as good as his character in Green Wing but very amusing still. Julian was also in "the Rotters Club" on BBC 2 that was such an excellent show!
Anyways i'm rambling biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:00 am
coolness42

Indeed, just down the road at the huge airship sheds near Shortstown ,in what was once R.A.F Cardington, Bedfordshire.
They were also the hold of Red Dwarf in the episodes with the dinosaur that de-volved from Pete the sparrow.  

wodewose

coolness42

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:27 am
thats pretty cool... i remember that red dwarf episode...pretty good series all in all another gem in the british crown (i should probabaly write this in the comedy thread)...its a shame they never film anything cool around here...they have filmed quite a few things in bath though.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:05 pm
Hey Dan *waves*

Hey Nyasha *waves*

Nyasha im gonna burn your hat i've decided *cackles*  

Moomba666

coolness42

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:40 pm
hey luke...aren't british films great...i mean brief re-shoots of star wars were done in Britain and most of the original trilogy was shot here...we are the galaxy far far away!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:06 pm
Monty Python is awesome.  

cant_delete_accounts

wodewose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:52 am
coolness42
hey luke...aren't british films great...i mean brief re-shoots of star wars were done in Britain and most of the original trilogy was shot here...we are the galaxy far far away!

lol!
yeah the galaxy far, far away is Elstree!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:23 am
very true indeed...the wonderful elstree studios home of the magic of star wars...who needs fox studios sydney when you can have blighty's finest studio  

coolness42

Moomba666

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:39 am
Agreed Dan, Star Wars Episode 3 although not strictly British, will rock like no other movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:52 pm
gonk *druels at moomba666 sig!* yum!  

fwikin

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:08 am
Great British Film?

"28 Days Later"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff