Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:31 am
Noltic
"Rune you say? Are you sure it isnt Celtic? The celts put alot of store in dreams, there are even accounts of people being killed because of having a nightmare about crops or something. You could just use a translator, theres probably one on the internet somewhere. I know for a fact that i have a bunch of runic fonts on my computer."

He scratched his face and thought. He wasnt too computer savvy, she'd probably need someone elses help. However he knew for a fact that the internet had a copy of everything.

"Faith is a tough thing to muster Luna, but you can have some in me cant you?"
Luna just sighed. For her t have faith in someone would mean trusting them & that to her was the hardest thing in the world. She never explained to them why, she didn't want a pitty party but she just sighed & spoke gently again "It is definitly anglo saxon rune & even with a translator it would still be difficult. I have encountered it before & many of there letters look very simular. But I'll get it eventually."She said calmly  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:33 pm
Okay lets think for a second, i neednt worry about this runic stuff, but i do know alot about pretty well all history. I wish i could just get through to her.

"Allright Luna look, i can understand your dissention, but cmon its not really that big of a deal. Your father's evil and wants your soul.... so its your fault because you have crazy powers. Lets just use some tranverse logic... your powers can rectify the problems they create, or else they cant exist basic physicalism. So as such we just need to translate your runes. Now the anglo-Saxon hordes were a very uncivilized group, and lost most of their writing skills after the fall of the roman empire, but regained it later within the middle ages. So either we can figure it out based on german, or we look for some lost manuscripts that were 'discovered' under the vatican. Either way, youll end up playing word games... but i suggest you look for some texts, maybe look up Irminsul."

He stood up then and swung his pack and his gear over his shoulder.

"Though, thats all im going to tell you, if you dont feel the need to afford me the teatment i give you then i doubt you'll want much more from me. Call me if you change your mind."

Then he adjusted his bloody shirt and mde to leave.  

Noltic

Cabochon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:51 pm
Mel was still holding back laughter, almost uncontrolable, as she watched Dame and the boy on the sidewalk. I bet he's creeped out... Dame is pretty overpowering. I keep telling Von that he's holding her back... but he makes her happy, so I guess I should be happy for them.

Her thoughts drifted to her other friends. Where were they? Her eyes settled back on the two figures below her. Maybe I should go down there. Hell, Dame might kill that kid..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:51 pm
"I know what I'm doing mister," Kasodi said ignorantly as he slipped on his backpack and kept an eye on Dame. Kasodi then thought to himself This guy is fraking me out here.  

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:27 pm
Assuming that Dame ever smiled, this would have been one of those times. However, being who he was, he just raised an eyebrow. "Mm-hm. And that's why you're carrying them in a bad container, I assume?" Again, his voice held little -or no, it was hard to tell- emotion.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:10 pm
Noltic
Okay lets think for a second, i neednt worry about this runic stuff, but i do know alot about pretty well all history. I wish i could just get through to her.

"Allright Luna look, i can understand your dissention, but cmon its not really that big of a deal. Your father's evil and wants your soul.... so its your fault because you have crazy powers. Lets just use some tranverse logic... your powers can rectify the problems they create, or else they cant exist basic physicalism. So as such we just need to translate your runes. Now the anglo-Saxon hordes were a very uncivilized group, and lost most of their writing skills after the fall of the roman empire, but regained it later within the middle ages. So either we can figure it out based on german, or we look for some lost manuscripts that were 'discovered' under the vatican. Either way, youll end up playing word games... but i suggest you look for some texts, maybe look up Irminsul."

He stood up then and swung his pack and his gear over his shoulder.

"Though, thats all im going to tell you, if you dont feel the need to afford me the teatment i give you then i doubt you'll want much more from me. Call me if you change your mind."

Then he adjusted his bloody shirt and mde to leave.
Luna sighed she didn't want him to leave on such a sour note then again in a way she didn't want him to leave ever but she thought she knew how she could fix it so she regained herself & smriked "Where do you think you are going? First you are late for training then you try to skip out on it after confusing me with your huge a** vocabualary? You know those huge a** words of yours make no sense to me." she said in her normal tone again  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:56 pm
"Luna, theres a time and place for humour. If you have something of substance to say, then say it. However if you cant accept my help i dont understand why you want my company."

Vito sighed and scratched his hair. He didnt like being cruel, but she needed to realize some things by herself. One of those things happened to be the humility to accept help when it was offered.

"Look Luna I care about you, and honestly that isnt going to change. As such, I will not be a pretender."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:26 am
Noltic
"Luna, theres a time and place for humour. If you have something of substance to say, then say it. However if you cant accept my help i dont understand why you want my company."

Vito sighed and scratched his hair. He didnt like being cruel, but she needed to realize some things by herself. One of those things happened to be the humility to accept help when it was offered.

"Look Luna I care about you, and honestly that isnt going to change. As such, I will not be a pretender."
Luna just turned her head with a small smirk on her face but tears in her eyes "You still can't releize why I dont want you to leave? Then go. If you can't find a single reason why I'd rather you here with me then leave. I'll finish training on my own today." She said trying to hide the pain of telling him to leave in her voice as she picked up her wooden sword & started some drilles easily holding back the tears  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:59 am
Vito wanted to leave, he hated how stibborn she was being, and he didnt understand why she couldnt depend on him a little bit.

The thing was she'd shed a tead. He couldnt take it when girls cried, it was the wordt pain in the world, and he couldnt live knowing she was so sad.

"Gaddammit." He whispered as he tossed his stuff down iby the bench.

Then suddenly he countered one of her swings with his pipe and embraced her in a hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:57 pm
Noltic
Vito wanted to leave, he hated how stibborn she was being, and he didnt understand why she couldnt depend on him a little bit.

The thing was she'd shed a tear. He couldnt take it when girls cried, it was the wordt pain in the world, and he couldnt live knowing she was so sad.

"Goddammit." He whispered as he tossed his stuff down by the bench.

Then suddenly he countered one of her swings with his pipe and embraced her in a hug.
It shocked her for a moment & hesitated but she finally gained herself & hugged him tight. She felt perfectly safe for the first time since this had all begun. She finally seen that maybe there was hope for her dreams to come true & not hurt people in the process & weather they knew it or not Luna needed her friends for more then they could ever imagine.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:10 am
((*pokes iGrad* today, man...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:56 am
Mel rolled her eyes. Guess I have too... She rose and jumped off the roof, landing cat-like on her front lawn. Standing up, she walked over to the boy and Dame. "Dame, chill. It looks like you've scared him enough."

She eyed the boy. "Though, seriously kid, what the hell are you doing and why are you here?"

Cabochon

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:55 pm
ace walked on the edge of the higher up roof tops he had been there for most if not all of it. soy was sitting on his cloud eating his chocolate pocky. most of them only knew ace from school and barly knew him there. he kept to himself well. he watched only to make sure mugan didn't show up. "soy come on." he ordered softly as he flipped off the roof top. he grabbed a flag pole befoe hitting the ground and spun around until he flipped off of it and landed with out a sound. "luna we need to have a word... now." he said normally. he looked around to see al of the kids none of which stood a chance against him but he wouldn't mind if one of them tried... cool  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:12 pm
fuufuu blue
ace walked on the edge of the higher up roof tops he had been there for most if not all of it. soy was sitting on his cloud eating his chocolate pocky. most of them only knew ace from school and barly knew him there. he kept to himself well. he watched only to make sure mugan didn't show up. "soy come on." he ordered softly as he flipped off the roof top. he grabbed a flag pole befoe hitting the ground and spun around until he flipped off of it and landed with out a sound. "luna we need to have a word... now." he said normally. he looked around to see al of the kids none of which stood a chance against him but he wouldn't mind if one of them tried... cool
((ace its just me & vito the others were somewhere else & plus we are inside k? but dont worry i was a bit busy to fully explain to I'll just work with it))
Luna pulled back from vito's grasp & turned to look at ace & sighed "Now?" she asked annoyed  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:03 pm
Vito looked at Ace coldly. There was respect in his gaze, but also a smouldering distaste.

Vito did not at all enjoy people who were overly cocky. He understood that humility was important, why couldnt other people understand that they werent king s**t of turd island.

"Allright, I'll catch you later Luna, just remember what I said."

Vito walked away cooly. He swaggered slightly, but was content that he could run mr. fathead through without skipping a beat.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff