33%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 154

l-Alpine-Aphrodisiac-l

Romantic Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:05 pm
at the begining of this year i broke up with my first bofyriend. We had dated for three years and i loved him and honestly trusted him then recently i found out that he cheated on me with two girls and a guy.... crying I was sooo messed up, i don't really trust anyone because anytime you trust someone not to lie and hurt you they do. I only have one friend that i'm not worried about hurting me....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:07 pm
misskla
I hate feeling sad and angry all the time I don't really wanna tell everyone what happened but lets just say my heart is breaking I feel so alone and just broken. I'm empty and hallow inside and i don't know what to do

Awww........ You know you ALWAYS HAVE ME!!!!!! *hugs*  

l-Alpine-Aphrodisiac-l

Romantic Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EvanescentGypsy
Crew

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:18 pm
ArrancarYoruichi
misskla
I hate feeling sad and angry all the time I don't really wanna tell everyone what happened but lets just say my heart is breaking I feel so alone and just broken. I'm empty and hallow inside and i don't know what to do

I feel the same way as you do

Also since the subject of lying came up - there's this girl that use to be one of my best friends and she told me (while we were still really good friends) how she hated these three girls, couldn't stand them, how they made her sick and how stupid they were. And now she's all like best buddies with them rolleyes She's just acting so stupid and so fake now, being friends with them

its nice to know i'm not alone

and i know what you mean about the lying thing I had the same thing, i've had that happen before sad  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:20 pm
SadisticSheWolf
at the begining of this year i broke up with my first bofyriend. We had dated for three years and i loved him and honestly trusted him then recently i found out that he cheated on me with two girls and a guy.... crying I was sooo messed up, i don't really trust anyone because anytime you trust someone not to lie and hurt you they do. I only have one friend that i'm not worried about hurting me....

awww hun! *hugs* and i totally understand about the lying and hurting thing people are cruel these days :-/  

EvanescentGypsy
Crew

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

EvanescentGypsy
Crew

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:21 pm
SadisticSheWolf
misskla

Awww........ You know you ALWAYS HAVE ME!!!!!! *hugs*

Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks!!! YOU ALWAYS HAVE ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs back*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:59 am
this is wrong

nobody loves me but one guy he said that he missed me

what have i done to get that

thrown away at the start

but not with that guy but i'm straight i think

*has now a small cut on his hand*  

yukia31
Crew

Meirii_boydou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:07 pm
im extreamely lonely.
but im 14 and aparently "too young"/ "still have alot of time ahead of me" to get into a serious relationship. im not even going to a school where we can date kids there... (and all most of them are jerks anyways)

i dont even have any friends in rl (i lost them all last year. they sold my secrets for popularity.... -.-)

im about ready to kill myself.

ive done alot of bad things in my lifetime already...

my mom and dad practicaly dissowned me...

ahhhgh, its to hard to say in a few words... is there anyone i can talk to about these issues??

please dont say "a shrink" i get that alot... (besides im kinda in a school full of them... soooo...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:32 pm
Meirii_boydou
im extreamely lonely.
but im 14 and aparently "too young"/ "still have alot of time ahead of me" to get into a serious relationship. im not even going to a school where we can date kids there... (and all most of them are jerks anyways)

i dont even have any friends in rl (i lost them all last year. they sold my secrets for popularity.... -.-)

ahhhgh, its to hard to say in a few words... is there anyone i can talk to about these issues??

please dont say "a shrink" i get that alot... (besides im kinda in a school full of them... soooo...

well there are people on this guild would be happy to help as much as they are able, i am one of them smile and i know you not to say this but councilor could be helpful but i understand if you don't feel comfortable with that or one isn't totally available to you or any other reasons. but you can talk to people in this guild, including me.  

EvanescentGypsy
Crew

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

yukia31
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 am
misskla
Meirii_boydou
im extreamely lonely.

well there are people on this guild would be happy to help as much as they are able, i am one of them smile and i know you not to say this but councilor could be helpful but i understand if you don't feel comfortable with that or one isn't totally available to you or any other reasons. but you can talk to people in this guild, including me.

and you can talk also to me if you want  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:13 pm
Meirii_boydou
im extreamely lonely.

aw im so sorry  

lovelikepups
Crew

2,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

freekygirl4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:36 pm
Xx-Samu Kimi-xX
I just feel very sad and lonely, but that is a good thing. My friends say that if I kill myself, there will be a domino reaction. I do not believe so, so I still try to get an overdose from taking the max pain killer pills. 15, 10, and 20 in one day....Then I tried to take more than one Oner Daily vitamin pill. 8 of them to be exact, but nothing works.... gonk Do you know of any meds that can cause an overdose? I need it. I need it!!! I need to die.
well I could tell you quite a few since Im on some very heavy s**t because of some issues (look at profile if you want to know about the issues) but you seem like a nice person and it seems like people care about you and want you to stay alive unlike me :/ damn you're lucky!!!
no one gives a damn about a screw up whos in a damn wheelchair at school but not at home!!! so Ive tried to kill myself like idk but a lot but everytime I get close I back away and I dont do it :/ damn my life sucks  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:43 pm
Angie Holmes
I've considered cutting myself. Physical pain makes emotional pain easier and it's something to do. I always wear t-shirts though, so people would figure it out pretty quick. Longsleeves have always irritated me, so whatever. I probably won't do it anyway...
if you really wanted to (not saying I want you to or that you should) you could always wear alot of bracelets you know those big/thick ones yea those they would cover your wrists easily (trust me I know from experience. no not from mine but my sisters)  

freekygirl4

freekygirl4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:46 pm
kyuuketsuki no mune
misskla
Meirii_boydou
im extreamely lonely.

and you can talk also to me if you want
and me if you want trust me if I can handle my sister and all her problems and mine then I can handle yours biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm
hey I dont know any one here but I need somone to talk to that wont tell me dome sh*t like there are pleanty of fish in the sea.

I have been talking to some one and he is so awsome they have same beleifs as I do they have the same likes as I do ,addictons aside, and they is VERY atractive, but I found out they is inlove with some one else. it feels like my heart has a freezing gash. I dont know what to do. Im so tired of being alone, so tired of only... being with people who dont even know my name. I want love not lust but that seems out of my reach so far.  

3dnightshade

1,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Deadly Hits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items