Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:05 am
-Hellish Hatred-
That too is debateable. More likely than not, with today's generation...children stop caring about there parents after age 10. Pretty soon all parents will be put in a home or die of starvation and neglect from their children.

well that's either because they didn't bring them up properly in the first place, or they mistreated them and never really loved them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:34 pm
Depends on your take on it.  

Airforce Soldier

Izlin

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:07 am
uhh. i CANNOT stand children kids teenagers. or just no.. i think they are all brats even if they are raised "properly" they are still brats they just learned how to hid it and its not just the parents at the super ego stage of a child (which is age 5-6 ) thy develop there conscience which means they should be able to know when what they rae doing is not right or they need to stop etc... i dont quite want a child but i a doomed to ave one anyways for the rules ....cuz you cant have you tubes tied till you reach a certain age(witch is to high) and /or already bore a child... which is gay it should be an option to ppl who are 18 and up. it would help with all the kids being put in state custody cuz there parents dont take care of them. the parents prolly didnt want children in the first place... but they protection they have out there available is not always gong to work i man me and my sister/ brother were all born/ conceived on birth control.

and even when the parent does try to bring there child up right the child doesn't always do what they are told and they defy you. so unless you spank them (which if you do most likely some one will call dfs and say you beat your child and they will get taken away because ppl are stupid and think that disciplineing your OWN children should be by putting them in a corner for like 5 seconds and that will make everything better) they are most likely not going to listen

seriously come on ppl kids need to be disciplined properly a freaking spank is not going to kill them .hell its better then the old days when you had to go out and pick your own switch off the willow tree and if it broke your mom got one which was WAY worse. im with you dweller. i will prolly be one hella bad mother..  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 am
felillia

and even when the parent does try to bring there child up right the child doesn't always do what they are told and they defy you. so unless you spank them (which if you do most likely some one will call dfs and say you beat your child and they will get taken away because ppl are stupid and think that disciplineing your OWN children should be by putting them in a corner for like 5 seconds and that will make everything better) they are most likely not going to listen

hahaha you are so right. Putting a child in a corner for 5 minutes will not discipline it. My aunty and uncle have a kid that isn't too badly behaved but she doesn't do what she's told often enough..and they sit her on the stairs for 5 minutes when she's naughty..but it obviously isn't doing anything cause she's still naughty but they won't spank her...I mean, I'm not saying you should spank the child hard but spanking them is not the same as hitting them or punching them...jees...  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:41 am
Dont blame the kids right off. Parents make the kids have the behavior patterns.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:34 am
Of course. It is the sort of family environments that the kids grow up in that make them the way they are.
But I think people are too soft on kids and young people today...there's a huge spate of knife crime in the UK, and the government is dealing with it in the wrong way...they keep saying that they need to rehabilitate people who have been commited of knife crime...what rubbish...they need to be punished harder..but cause they are under 18 they can't go to prison, so they don't get any punishment.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

itsalwaysbeentoolate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:30 pm
the problem with kids these days is that theyre so damn lazy and a lot of them are getting fat. because their parents give them lots of technology, they are losing their natural instincts to be in the outdoors and have a natural life. instead, theyre always inside playing video games and stuff. i honestly find it horrifying. are we going to lose all the natural animal instincts that we were given? as for the subject of respect, thats part of instincts too. natures way of things is that animals form in packs and there is a leader and everybody follows that leader and thats that. it needs to be like that but in a larger scale.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:04 am
Most people think humans are above animals...that we are somehow more intelligent because we've invented technology to help us do things...but we're no better than animals...animals can do things we can't NATURALLY, without the aid of technology.
Video games do make kids lazier, because they would rather play with those than with a football...but I don't blame them cause I've never liked the outdoors or sport...but kids can't play out in the streets like they used to because of the amount of cars now..  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas