Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
No Undies? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:49 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
But think of all the s**t magazines and t.v shows are gonna say. That wouldn't be good.

If Pete can do it, so can Brendon. wink heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:50 pm
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx
But think of all the s**t magazines and t.v shows are gonna say. That wouldn't be good.

4laugh

Panda Cheval

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:50 pm
The boys would get trampled by a bunch of fangirls wanting to see their goods! eek gonk rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:52 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
The boys would get trampled by a bunch of fangirls wanting to see their goods! eek gonk rofl

xd heart heart

Panda Cheval

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:52 pm
Panda.Gal
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx

4laugh

And the rest of Panic can too!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:53 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
Panda.Gal
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx

4laugh

Mhm! c:

Panda Cheval

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:53 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
Panda.Gal
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx

4laugh

Indeed.
Although, it would be difficult to get to Spencer if he's way up high like Nothing Rhymes With Circus. surprised

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:58 pm
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx
Panda.Gal
PrimeOdd
xXblackXmagicXx

4laugh

Indeed.
Although, it would be difficult to get to Spencer if he's way up high like Nothing Rhymes With Circus. surprised

I don't think anything can get in the way of a bunch of girls(and maybe guys) trying to pull down his pants.  

xXblackXmagicXx

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:01 pm
You're gonna have to update the quotes thread, Prime xd heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:11 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
You're gonna have to update the quotes thread, Prime xd heart

I guess so. xd

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:13 pm
PrimeOdd
If enough people all run up on stage together at once, there's actually a good chance of someone making it onto the stage. I mean, there's usually less than ten security gaurds that are inbetween the stage and the barricade. They can't take down all of us! xD

I would wait when everyone is getting thrown around and sneak up the stage and tackle them. Then pull down their pants. And maybe molest them a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:14 pm
PrimeOdd
If enough people all run up on stage together at once, there's actually a good chance of someone making it onto the stage. I mean, there's usually less than ten security gaurds that are inbetween the stage and the barricade. They can't take down all of us! xD
Strength in numbers.
Good plan.

Polyphonic Twilight

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:15 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
PrimeOdd

I would wait when everyone is getting thrown around and sneak up the stage and tackle them. Then pull down their pants. And maybe molest them a little.

rofl .
I'd probably do the same. cool

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:18 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
Strength in numbers.
Good plan.
rofl

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:19 pm
Panda.Gal
xXblackXmagicXx
PrimeOdd

rofl .
I'd probably do the same. cool

Molest them? Pshh! They'd love it.
You can't rape the willing.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items