Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:36 pm
O.O "Ian i gotta he-"
"NO! You barley recovered.....i will" he said putting her getly on her feet and vanished. He appered behind teh two girls and said "GO!ILL TAKE CARE OF THES SCUM!" he said turning aroud to face all of them. In one second they all were screaming in pain and falling to the ground while Ian just stood there with a expressionless look on his face. He watched every one fall one by one....
"Ugh....i hate watching Ian fight......"she said as if she was disgusted ny what he was doing "He just uses an illusion to hurt them.....i forced him to try it on me once......it hurts so much not even a vapire deserves that pubishment...." she said with pationet eyes as she looked down on her lap thinking of memories.......  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:07 pm
More vampires, thought Hitomi, and these ones weren't so friendly. She felt pity towards the vampires that Ian had taken down, their faces distorted in pain. "There's too many, if he hadn't taken a few down we would be out numbered greatly. Come with me." she said as she helped the young girl who had regained consiousness away from the fight. When they were far enough away, Hitomi left the girl to join the others. I have to help as much as I can, she thought, there's too many. She counted a total of four enemy vampires still remaining but she wasn't sure. Hitomi lured one away from the others, he couldn't resist a seemingly helpless human girl. The vampire charged towards Hitomi but she moved quickly to his right, swiftly drew her bow, and fired. Her arrow met it's target square in the chest, taking him to the ground. "Serves you right!" Hitomi declared in a mocking tone.  

Spacebeam

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:10 pm
Fujuki looked at the oter remaining vapires with an evil but plain look something in her eyes changed, she looked more evil and dangerous. Then a red glow crawled around her body and her hair few in the air "I can take care of this" she said vanishing without a trace and appering infront of the vampires "Ill make this quick" she said dissapering and reapering next to each one. every one that she came up to fell to the ground with out her even moving, or so it seemed. She went by each one one by one as they all fell to the floor "Ian....ui think that is all of them"
"I said dont help me....." he said with venim in his tone
"I know.......but u took to long" she said looking bac at him with a evil mean look
*Sigh* "Fine......do what you want....but dont come crying to me when u are badly hurt" he said as she tunred around and her face turned bac normal and she looked sad
*sigh* "Come here...." he said pulling her closer and huging her like a father...............  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:33 pm
A vampire war huh? I turn around, Sirius was right behind me.
Having fun? just then a vampire snuck up to me but Sirius knocked him down. "a little".
"Right". "I should have figure out as much."
what about you?
"Sure loads of it".
I watch our acquittances fight off the remaining vampires. Sirius was pouching a vampire as if it was a pouching bag "they don't put as much as a fight, do they"
"Your right, they can only out number us....sad, I wanted a challenge"
he laughed, his strong voice echo around us.
"Sexy"
His face with blank. "That was random...but hey I know this already"... he appear behind me "but not as much as you.
"I was being sarcastic smartass."
"sure you were, you know you want to emit it"
"Never"  

Sareno Uchiha

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:00 pm
Hitomi returned back to the group. She couldn't put off the strange feeling of doubt in the back of her mind. "Something's wrong... that was way too easy." There were no enemies in sight but still she couldn't shake the feeling that they were being watched.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:44 pm
As Sirius was taking care of one of the remaining vampires I heard what Hitomi was thinking about.
"she has a point". Sirius sent the vampire flying."I know". a cold breeze came. Suddenly everything was cold  

Sareno Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:24 pm
Ian: "Yup thats all of 'em......"
"FIANLY" walks away "C'mon....we better go before more come....."
"Yes...."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:36 pm
What now?
"you had your fun, Sirius."
"I know what else is fun"!
what?.........your sick. appearing behind him and giving him a playful shove.
Laughing to himself, hey aren't you worried that something is coming?
"Nope, more fun for me".
"Your weird"
"I know". Smiling to myself.
"since your not scare, why not have fun.....my way".
"I don't think so"
and why not?
I gave him a dirty look. "I'll take a rain check"
looking satisfy "I'll take you on that"
"Great....now I'm scare"
" sure you are, I bet you can't wait"
go to hell sirius!
later, he said laughing
But something finally came  

Sareno Uchiha

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:37 am
These new vampires were not like the others. Their facial features were grotesquely distorted beyond reconition. They were huge, almost eight feet tall! "What the...?!?!" Hitomi had read about vampires like this, but thought that they were a myth. They were called 'elite' vampires; vampires who had gotten the worst of the lab accident. Elite vampires massacred whole villages just for pleasure. This wasn't going to be a pretty fight. The largest one spoke, his voice a low and angry growl, "Was it you who killed my comrads?" he demanded.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:53 pm
Sirius and I were strike dumfounded. I feel short, Sirius.
"I'm surprise you can say something". Lets hope they can put up a good fight.
"Your gona get yourself killed".
"care to join me then".
"Not really".
"Suit your self, he shrug.
"Come on Sirius", "you got to be kidding me".  

Sareno Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:55 pm
They both stoped and turned around and said "Yes......we did......what about it???" she said ready for a fight......  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:13 pm
Getting over the shock of being caught she realized that the ones who had just saved her were about to fight some of the "Elite Vampires" she had read about and the ones who had destroyed her home and everything she had known and loved. Cheza felt a sudden anger brew up inside of her and she went to fight with these knew people. When she was standing next to them she saw that two were vampires themselves but she sensed no danger to herself so she trusted them for now. Having her sword drawn she was ready to fight with the people right beside her.  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:35 pm
theu both looked at the girl strangly as she went beside them to fight "Its is alright human....we can take care of this in one second....tere is no need for u to throw ur life away by getting in the way" Ian said with a rude tone in his voice
"IAN yu dotn have to be so mean!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:42 pm
" Hey thanks for caring but I'm not as helpless as i may seem" Cheza said in a sarcastic tone. " Besides i really don't care about being hurt I'm not a baby and these things and i have a thing or two to settle." Cheza said more seriously with a stern look covering her face.  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:50 pm
"Fine......do as you pleas just dont expect ,eto fave ur srry a** if u get hurt..." Ian said
Makaia rolled her eyes  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces