Reply The L Guild Forum
Have you ever gone this far... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Sabaku_no_Bara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:37 pm
I'm trying to force myself to hold a phone like L. Cellphones are okay, but regular phones are quite heavy for only two fingers xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:38 pm
I can walk and sit like him. I'm pretty sure I can do a good imitation of L's manner of speech and that 'dead' look of his.  

Count Chocolat

Salad of the Dead

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:29 am
I can manage sitting like Near but not L. Though I have learned the ways of holding my cellphone away from my ear, and knows why L does it....so that our ears doesn't bleed. I always slouch when sitting, but It hurts to do it standing. I do tend to suck on my thumb now and then and i get very little sleep sweatdrop I pretty much keep to myself unless there is a good friend to talk to, not to mention when we have sweets, I do eat them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:47 pm
sometimes i natraly sit like L its just a reflex and i do have a sugar problem like L.... SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek and i dont slep almast ever i dont know why though..... confused  

nova-in-the-cosmos

Dapper Shapeshifter

Regular Sized Albert

Sparkly Prophet

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:16 pm
I naturally sit like him. biggrin I love it because it really is the most comfortable for me. And I guess when I am comfortable I think better. biggrin
For me I try to hold things the way he does . biggrin Like everything is dirty. biggrin It's fun. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:59 am
Well, I don't really try to be like L or anyone else for that matter, so no, I wouldn't try to do things like that, however, that doesn't mean I don't like L, I LOVE L. I am me and I should act like myself not someone I'm not or try to be..... rolleyes User Image  

angrycocacola

PoogBooket

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:38 pm
ive actually developed all of his strange habits... heart I have been writing like him for a while and ive gotten a little better, my teacher dislikes my hand writing very much though! stare sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:05 pm
I'm trying to sit like him more often, but the sugar addiction is no problem. xD  

michael j rox

Hakumei Fujitaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:28 am
thanks to my friend I picked up many of his mannerisms, It's kinda funny actually. I also walk like him I guess too according to them, and i barley ever brush my hair.......... so they stated I would be perfect as L.*shrugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:19 pm
Uh...one time I sprained my ankle because I was locked in to the sitting position and I tried to get up. I also ate candy and ish for a whole week, won't be doing THAT again.  

bhuniveIze

Versatile Lunatic

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:16 pm
User Image
_____westdown westdown hadayokuwestdown

I wouldn't go that far, actually. The only thing I only do like L is hold the phone the way he does, and that is something I rarely do. I prefer to act like myself, not an anime character.
Making Sense

westdown westdown testtest yes!_____
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:13 pm
I'm tring to eat as many sweets as possible without puking, which is a lot.  

Jakex 93

1_x-AKANE-x_1

5,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:53 am
aah.let's.see..
i.usually.sit.like.him..
walking.like.him.some.times..
i.do.the.thumb.thing.pretty.often..
my.hair's.black.so.i.dont.comb.them.to.look.more.like.L's
hold.the.cellphone.the.way.he.holds.it..
tried.to.write.like.him.but.its.hard .__.
and.sometimes.im.typing.on.the.keyboad.with.one.finger..
but.still.im.myself..
i.do.forget.who.i.am

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:40 am
i can walk and hold things like him but i still working on the sitting. i can type like him but that is really easy.plus i eat sweets alot and had sugar cubes.  

Blizzard snowstorm

TheAc30fSpades

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:17 pm
Blizzard snowstorm
i can walk and hold things like him but i still working on the sitting. i can type like him but that is really easy.plus i eat sweets alot and had sugar cubes.

I never noticed that he types different too. Do you know what episode it is in?  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff