Reply Team Yaoi
Team Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:58 pm
Cute? I would have gone another way. My gf is cute you are... uh... Strange. But if Capton thinks your cool then okay your cool. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:45 pm
you dont think that she is cute... what is wrong with her cuteness?i like her hair personally! ...but any way i am glad that your girlfriend is cute!  

PrincessWhiskers

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:06 am
She aint just cute shes straight up the most beautiful chick ever! Shes realy hot! And I love bragging about her! Im so lucky I am the luckyest guy in the world  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:56 pm
yes yes i am sorry! i think that you to were ment for eachother! i am very happy for you! i really meen it!  

PrincessWhiskers

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:09 am
Well then thank you. Guess what? My sister was ran over by a car yesterday. She is fine, shes brused up realy bad but shes okay. But you realy have to wunder what kinda scum runs over someone and drives off. I wunder if it was anyone who held a grudge or was it just someone who was drunk? Idk I just wanted to bring up that subject! And yes my gf and I are the happyest couple ever. Woo and so forth!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:40 pm
wow eek o my god i am glad to hear that she is ok! wow could some one live knowing that they ran over somebody? People in this world are too crazy!  

PrincessWhiskers

Reconstruct R E A L I T Y

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:30 pm
pres_baldwin: You are a very talkative person. o.o
Water Festival: It was an event that took place for the first time in Summer '07. I'm not sure whether or not it's going to be an annual thing. =P
And what a coincidence. D: My mom got in a car accident, too. She died, though. And that was like.. 13 years ago. xD I'm glad your sister is ok, though. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:44 pm
crying i am so sorry to hear that! i think that people should fly then their would not be car accidents!  

PrincessWhiskers

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:58 am
Im sorry to hear that. now i feel bad for bringing up the subject and yes i am very talkative crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:53 am
i think that we should start a new rule to keep this forum possitive! like lets talk about chocklate! I like chocklate do you like chocklate? sweatdrop  

PrincessWhiskers

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:33 am
chocolate? I like chocolate? Why did the subject change so fast? Chocolate! RAWR!!!! chocolate will be consumed!!! FOREVER!!! WITH CAMREL!!! AND PEANUTS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT I AM HUNGERY FOR!!!!.......... shut up stop being perverted. I know what your thinking im pshykic....... ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:40 pm
o my god can you read my mind? i am soo scard!! eek are you going to eat me? will i live to see the sun rise? will you take care of my pets if i dont live to see the next day? crying crying  

PrincessWhiskers

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:37 pm
OH I LOVE THIS GUILD!!! I LOVE BEING IN THIS TEAM! heart

Mmmm. Chocolate... we have this great chocolate in australia... triple decker... it ia a block of chocolate that is layered, it has milk chocolate on the bottom, then white chocolate in the middle and then pink raspberry chocolate on top... mmmmm YUUUM!

Wouldnt you just love it smile

it is called: Cadburys Triple Deck (or Decker... im not sure) they have it with dark chocolate on top, too, but that's called 'three wishes' and they used to have ones with caramel on top, and mint on top...ohhh yuuuum sorry, but I am going to EAT some now

whee

*shares some with all her fellow team members and their beautiful team queen*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:24 pm
i am not sure what to cry about first! it is between the chocklate and you calling me beautful! crying crying you all make me do happy!

( domokun <- that is what i look like when i eat chocklate!!!)  

PrincessWhiskers

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Yes I can read your mind Capton and no im not going to eat you, I only eat my gf, forget what I just said. And yes you will se the sun set and I will take care of your pets. And to the other girl, you are apart of the best team ever. And our Capton is the best ever!!! Hurray for chocolate!!! and candy!!!...... P.S. You dont remember what I ssaid about my gf alright? That sentance doesnt leave this chat room ok? ninja ninja ninja  
Team Yaoi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff