Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Girls Lavatory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:54 pm
Oh definitely, but I can see where you are coming from. If I were to teach, I would want my classroom to be a variety...  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:00 pm
"Right. Also, everybody in my class this term seemed to think that they HAD to have a knack for potion-making. It was really just a participation thing. I'd like for some more people to be more creative in their results next term. I'm not saying blow something up (though that could spice things up) but I just got tired of so many perfect results. It was boring to me."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:16 pm
Hmm...I think people would do more of that if they weren't so afraid of the past Potions Master Snape and how he taught his classes in the books...they want to make the grade,not fail, you know? So maybe in your rules you could say something like you will give extra points for creativity so they don't feel the need to perfect it. (like I did...)  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:24 pm
"That's a good idea. I just wish that they would hurry and give me permission to make my classroom again."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:08 pm
"Well." Sam said while straightening her hair more. "Although we're not winning, I'm proud of how many points I've earned on my own since none of the Ravenclaws barely ever post. I mean, I didn't get all of them, but the majority..." Sam rambles off trying not to get in trouble.

[[I'm sorry about that Katie. I've been super busy, and my own class was a hassle to do too.]]

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:14 pm
*To Sam*
Yes, for being almost theonly one, you earned quite alot!
Can I borrow that? *She said pointing to the little brush Sam had placedon the sink.*

*To Katie*
I wish they would accept me as a teacher. I want transfiguration so badly...

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:15 am
[[That's fine Sam. I understand completely.]]
"Your right, Sam. I haven't really talked with any Ravenclaws this term except you and occasionally Lyra," Katie says. "Me too. It all depends on the old Charms teacher, though, I think. I do find it unfair. You should get Transfiguration. Your resume or application or what ever it is is way better than James'."

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:29 pm
I can't say that that is necessarily true. James's application makes him sound really strict, but very organized and driven...
Oh poo. I wish Juni would just sort this out already...
*Exasperated Summer spins around and leans her back on the sink, her head on the mirror.*
This is all so frustrating.

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:30 pm
"Yes. I wish she would. Say, I just thought of something. You know muggles have interns and such. If you don't get transfiguration, would you like to be my intern or student teacher?" Katie offers. She puts her leather headband with the big bow on it on her head to the side. She puts her eyeliner on again and sits down on the large comfy couch in the front of the lavatory.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:19 pm
"Probably not! Reality is incredibly stupid and will not allow me to come to your class." Tabby answered Katie  

Tabby507

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:23 pm
*Summer gawks at Katie*
eek You would do that for me?? I would love to help!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:48 pm
"Absolutely. We'd need permission, but I think that you would be a great teacher. Plus you were like my most active student, so I think that you could do it. It would be fun," Katie says.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

snoopybaby44

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:02 pm
Dixie Lee burst through the door dramatically rocking out to her own beat with a plunger as a guitar. "O! People is in here...awkward..." She rushes into a stall to clean, but faint humming can still be heard.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:13 pm
Dixie Lee burst through the door dramatically rocking out to her own beat with a plunger as a guitar. "O! People is in here...awkward..." She rushes into a stall to clean, but faint humming can still be heard coming from the stalls.  

snoopybaby44

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:07 pm
[[silly, you posted twice]]
"Um...," Katie says as the elf bursts into the room. "That was... odd."

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items