Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Owlery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:19 pm
Yes and no. My family actually goes back and forth between Slytherin and Ravenclaw,(except for my prissy sister, she was a Beauxbatons girl) because most of us grow up in rather intelligent surroundings, and some show a great thirst for the knowledge of everything and anything, while others have more of a sarcastic and clever personality. I kind of have both...and what your father does is not boring! While your mother may be muggle/squib, my mother is a witch who never attended any form of schooling. She can do simple magic like house cleaning or cookibng or what not, but mainly all she does is follow my dad when he works with the dragons in Romania, or in our Manor, and collects loose dragon scales to make her jewelry that she either keeps or sells in Diagon Alley.
*haha that was long...sorry*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:47 am
"Oh that's fascinating. Never went to school? Maybe you should tech her! your sister really went to that snooty school? All the girls there, well they just annoy me! How they walk so perfectly with their french accents and blue uniforms!" Sam gets flustered over the school.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:31 am
My dad ties to, but she is like a student, she dosn't know anything! *giggles to self*
And yes, she really did go there. She has always been very...perfect. I love Trista, but she is way too prissy for me to put up with all the time..!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:39 am
"I suppose that's why we have magical boarding schools!" Sam says.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:57 am
Perhaps! *Summer laughs*
So what about you...what's your family like. I know your dad works or the ministry (So sweet )...but what else?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:31 am
"Um, well we live in London, and my mum is a squib...possibly. She was adopted, and her original name is Olivander.." I said.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:37 am
Really?! Like Mr. Ollivander the wand maker? That's incredible! (sorry, that may seem mean, but I am truly excited to hear of a possible connection to someone famous...haha)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:03 pm
Rayne climbs the stairs to mail her letter to her father.She passes Sam and Summerhaving a small conversation.She approached her owl, Alain, that was puffy white with black and brown blotches. He squawked as Rayne handed her the letter,
"Make sure pa gets this. I haven't spoken to him in a while."
Rayne handed her a treat and without out even the slightest n** of the finger she flew off into the breeze.

b e a r - c h o o

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:34 pm
*Not meaning to sound rude, but more politely correcting,*
Actually Kamalia has black hair. I'm Summer, but no worries, I'm still new, names are hard to remember. *giggles*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:24 pm
"Yes actually. We did a heredity test on her, and found out her original parents were Ollivanders. Turns out, it's only a wizardry family. But of course, my mother got stuck with the squib gene. Possibly why her genetic parents abandoned her at a muggle hospital. " I said with a small sigh.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:41 pm
That's so sad. I never took Mr. Ollivander to be a fatherly figure,I guess that's why...but I also never thought he would just abandon a child because she was a squib...Is Mr. Ollivander her father, or just someone in his family? or do you not know?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:51 pm
"Oh no, no. It was probably his brother or uncle or some. Mr.Ollivander is much to busy to help with a family!" I said.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:01 pm
*Very true. He seems to practically live in that wand shop of his...*drifts into a thought of Mr. Ollivander asleep in a a drawer on one of his shelves that he enlarged with a spell, snuggled up with a book on his chest*...sorry...Back to reality...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:31 pm
"If he could, I bet they would bury him there!" I said.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:42 pm
Haha! Could you imagine? He wouldn't cross over because he didn't want anyone else in his wand shop? Then we would have a Mr. Ollivander ghost!  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff