Reply *Debaters Cavern*
The Death Sentence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izlin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:36 am
i think therer hould be different "sentences" for different crimes, example, murder would result in death sentence rape, would be castration, and etc.. and hey it would not hurt to get creative with it either..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:37 am
hahaha...fro me if the case is rape...teh sentence will be cutting his genitals...hahahahaha....for him not to comit again....
if he/she is a corrupt politician or a thief...cut his both hands....
hahahahhahaha  

KuRoAnGeL_826

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:34 am
Inrape or molestation, I believe the sentence should be life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:36 am
Why not make all crimes have a life prison sentence? That way there would be zero tolerance to crime...  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

itsalwaysbeentoolate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:11 pm
i believe that you should give a person a second chance. but if they blow that, then kill them. some people change. some dont, but then again you never quite know for sure which ones are gonna do what, and its not fair to kill the ones who are going to change.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:45 am
i'm a firm believer in the Death Penalty!
Rapists, murderers, serial killers, child & animal abusers should all be sent to the hell that they put someonelse therough!!!
but yes also being creative would be rather nice...
i think that the "golden rule" should apply here! "do un to other as you would have them do un to you" Rapists should be raped, then killed, murderers should be killed the same way they killed thier victims, serial killers should be brought near death (in the same way as they tortured their victims) as many times as they had victims, and for animal & child abusers they should also have the same fate as their victims, then be killed (if not dead yet)!!!

you may think i'm a sick twisted b*tch, but there are things in this world that should NEVER happen, and should only be punishab;e by death!!!
the prison system is way too lax and comfortable... we should have prisons like they do in thrid world countries... basically just cages, outside with not real shelter from the elements, and only a bucket to piss in!!!

Criminals should not have the luxury of books, and TV, ona a shower... THEY DESERVE TO ROT & DIE FOR THE CRIMES THEY HAVE COMMITED!!!
(if this was actually our laws then my stepfather would have never destroyed my family like he did!!!)  

minimishi

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:33 am
minimishi
i'm a firm believer in the Death Penalty!
Rapists, murderers, serial killers, child & animal abusers should all be sent to the hell that they put someonelse therough!!!
but yes also being creative would be rather nice...
i think that the "golden rule" should apply here! "do un to other as you would have them do un to you" Rapists should be raped, then killed, murderers should be killed the same way they killed thier victims, serial killers should be brought near death (in the same way as they tortured their victims) as many times as they had victims, and for animal & child abusers they should also have the same fate as their victims, then be killed (if not dead yet)!!!

you may think i'm a sick twisted b*tch, but there are things in this world that should NEVER happen, and should only be punishab;e by death!!!
the prison system is way too lax and comfortable... we should have prisons like they do in thrid world countries... basically just cages, outside with not real shelter from the elements, and only a bucket to piss in!!!

Criminals should not have the luxury of books, and TV, ona a shower... THEY DESERVE TO ROT & DIE FOR THE CRIMES THEY HAVE COMMITED!!!
(if this was actually our laws then my stepfather would have never destroyed my family like he did!!!)

I half agree. I think that death is an easy way out for some criminals...keeping them locked up in solitary confinement is more of a punishment I believe. Death is only a punishment for people who believe that life is worth living or people who believe that you go to Hell when you die, which I don't.
Plus, if people were raped etc for their crimes, who would do the raping? What kind of person would you need to be to do that? The person doing it to the prisoner would be almost as bad as the prisoner themselves and I don't think anyone should have to do something like that.

I definately agree that prison is too comfortable though. They definately should just have a bucket and that's it. There should be no such things as TVs etc like their is.  
*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff