What if L.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you
  Kidnap him!!
  Make a cake, and cookies for him!!
  Knock him out with a drying pan and drag him to you're room?!
View Results

one_smart_cucumber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:04 pm
I would pass out because that would be impossibe, I would think that I'm either dreaming or I've gone crazy burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:11 pm
I would check into the mental hospital because of hallucinations.  

Rei ojou-sama

Otfee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:25 pm
I would have to kill him sadly. Tell the police he broke into my house, then say he tried to kill me. Find some of his handwriting and forge fake death threats from him to me.

Two reasons I would do the above:

1. He was BB's enemy, and BB is my favorite character (L is my second favorite).
2. I would be known as the person who killed L. (Of course, I'd probably be attacked in my sleep by rabid fans, but killing a nobody doesn't make you as well-known as killing a somebody)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:54 pm
xX_Elysium_Xx
ask him how he got into my house first...
if reason is valid, I'll give him sweets. xD
then make him do my homework...

ditto. about the homework anyway. i dont think i wold have time to ask what he was doing. i'd probably faint and die or piss my pants and be too embarrassed to talk to him gonk omg i want an L!  

XZeevaX

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:27 pm
Otfee
I would have to kill him sadly. Tell the police he broke into my house, then say he tried to kill me. Find some of his handwriting and forge fake death threats from him to me.

Two reasons I would do the above:

1. He was BB's enemy, and BB is my favorite character (L is my second favorite).
2. I would be known as the person who killed L. (Of course, I'd probably be attacked in my sleep by rabid fans, but killing a nobody doesn't make you as well-known as killing a somebody)

eek Wow. Even though I'm an L-fangirl, I like your answer. Pretty friggin' nice! But wouldn't L somehow convince the cops that you forged the notes or something? It really wouldn't sound right for him to be killed through forgery anyway, and besides, L probably hasn't written anything a day in his life.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:21 am
Id Kidnap him and compete with him in as many things as i could. chess AOE (not tenis its to girly) maybe soccer and id get him to teach me some more martial arts aswell as teach him to wield a sword.  

CamTheAlmighty

Strawberry_Angel_L

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:29 pm
i would knock him out and wene he wakes up he'd be in the shikigami world  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:23 pm
id ask if shinigami love apples. if yes, i would eat all the candy with him!

if no... ill have to think of an excuse of why theres a hole in my backyard...  

Saint Hallow

raspberries-ftw

Intergalactic Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:29 pm
First i would have a fangirl moment
then i'll tell him to sit down at the table
then i'd make something for him
and i'd have another fangirl moment  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:26 pm
I would stand there for a moment, then be dissapointed that it wasn't Matsuda. D:  

Naomi Baine

Omnoms

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:06 pm
Luckily, I'm a great baker :] So much so, i oculd probabaly convince him to stay  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff