Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Are you the type of fangirl that puts Yaoi in nonYaoi anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does the Seme always have to be the strong and tall one?
  yes
  nope
  I dunno
View Results

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:50 pm
I believe that ordinary anime and manga was made primarily for people to pair up characters. xd Just kidding. But I love pairing up characters from non-yaoi animes. I am a Beyblade shipper.
Seriously though, there are so many guys in shonen anime that it kind of hard not to see it. I mean even the straightest person can't avoid that truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:54 am
Only if it's reasonable. xDD

I'll use movie/books as an example, since I don't watch as much anime as I used to.

Pirates of the Caribbean - It's reasonable to do so, because I can see some hints. =D
Twilight (by Stephine Meyer) - NO. Absolutely NOT. The characters just canNOT be slashed for any reason. I mean, yes; thoughts do come to my head (like EdwardxJacob, or the other way around), but... just no. It's not right.

See? My opinions. xD  

xXx Dawn in the Dusk xXx

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

lawliet-senpai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:16 pm
Um, do i pair people together that aren't exactly supposed to be a couple?
lemme think... DUH! but i do know people who are strictly against pairing and i get where they're coming from but some shows would be so boring without it! *prince of tennis*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:50 pm
I do that all the time but in two differant ways... I constantly do it for fun and for shock value when watching anything! However when it comes to actually supporting an out of yaoi pairing, I'm extreemly picky. It has to make sense in the context of the story. For example, I am a firm believer in Fai/Kurogane from Tsubasa because there really isnt a specific reason why it couldn't work. (plus Clamp is just a tease when it comes to BL) But I have yet to find a pairing that I actually like in say... Fullmetal Alchemist. Not that that stops me from making jokes involving any number of pairings in that show.  

Katastrophic_Kate

Naokiru Michiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:28 pm
umm... I think I do that to every new animes and mangas ... xDDDD I know, I'm a crazy fan-girl. xDD

I did that with Sasuke and Itachi.. xD and also, Ed and Mustang... and with many many other stuffs...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:23 am
I pair guys jokingly, but don't really have a thing for slashing. I guess I do it just for laughs~  

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

HybridOwl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:30 pm
I am entirely guilty of this. though in manga/anime, they often ask for it by giving us fan service and such. STOP CONFUSING ME DANGIT! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:34 pm
Sometimes. It deepends on mood, charecters available, anime, book, manga, persons, etc.  

Kohaku_of_Darkness

Desirable Hunter

10,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-SinlessCarnage-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:04 pm
retice
All the time.
It's kind of frustrating for other people, too. XD Going to see a movie with me is impossible.
[{

Ditto to that.

My friends will rarely go to movies with me..or watch them with me at all for that matter. We can't talk about books, anything.

It also doesn't help that the majority of my friends are hetero males. xD;;;

;;;}]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:00 pm
O.o There are fangirls that don't do that?  

Cara_Pheonix

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:43 pm
most definatly xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:11 pm
Yep.

It's hard to watch anime without automatically assuming there will be yaoi. But it is so hard not to have a yaoi pairing in the anime I watch.  

Fetal_Mind

Aged Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

TheDutchess234

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:28 am
yep! i make soo many yaoi pairings! there is like 8 just in naruto! sweatdrop 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:32 am
-Capn Tranny-
Whatever I see thta has two hot guys...

I slash them together, I even do it at school. XD
We play a word game within my friends at school.

I point to one or two of them then say a word.

Like... "Yaoi"
It landed on my 2 guy friends. one of them the biggest anime freak ever... couldnt stop laughing  

JasktheRayne

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200

Miami 1989

Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:18 am
You know, I think everyone does...O_o Slash is just too much fun! >w<  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items