Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:46 pm
((Ok my picture rampage is coming to a close... THIS is Cursepaw.))
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:15 am
((CUTE!!!!!!! heart ))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:59 pm
((That's fine, you can be Cursepaw in this. And swiftfeather can be your mentor. In case you missed, Swiftfeather is Clan deputy and also my mate; you can go help. As for the pic, I'll go put up your info on the member's page thingy....on with the rp!))

Patchstar lunged at the badger and began clawing at it's fur and biting it's ears. The kit had ran off somewhere and now they were trying to get the mother out too. Patchstar climbed up on it's back, a bit unbalanced by the litter she was carrying, but she managed to claw at it's back.

The badger swung it's head around, beady eyes glaring at the warriors for attacking it and it's kit. Maternal aggression, Patchstar realized, was not only driving the badger to attack them but was also driving patchstar to attack back. The badger grabbed Patchstar in it's jaws and swung her off of it's back and into a nearby tree in one swift movement, knocking the breath out of Patchstar.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:10 pm
Rainpool lifted her head, a huge pain came from her back paw. She stood up and shook her head, "Stupid badger you're going to pay for that." She began to run toward the badger, but the pain shot up her leg. Rainpool let out a yowl of pain, but countinued toward the fight.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:41 pm
Swiftfeather heard the battle raging outside the camp. "Cursepaw!" he yowled and his fluffy gray apprentice bounded over. "Come on!"

Cursepaw didn't have trouble keeping up with Swiftfeather as he ran through the trees. Patchstar was in this fight. Please StarClan, he prayed silently, let Patchstar be safe.

Swiftfeather and Cursepaw finally found dthe badger wrestling with Rainpool and Nightwing. "Where's Patch--" he began to say, when he noticed her tortoiseshell fur slumped up against the tree. Oh, no, Swiftfeather thought as he cried out her name. Not her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:59 pm
Rainpool clawed the badger's face as pain shot through her leg. She looked around and saw Swiftfeather and Cursepaw running over to Patchstar. "Cursepa-" Sharp claws knocked the wind out of her, more pain shot into her leg.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:22 pm
Swiftfeather called to Cursepaw, "Cursepaw! Help Rainpool and Darkwing!" the gray apprentice nodded and joined in the fight. Swiftfeather rushed to his mate's side. "Patchstar? Patchstar! Can you hear me? Are you okay?"

Patchstar's eyelids fluttered, then slowly opened. "Swiftfeather?" she purred and then winced, she must have taken a beating. "Ow...Swift...feather..."

Swiftfeather grabbed Patchstar's scruff in his powerful jaw. "Don't worry Patchstar," he managed to say through her fur, "I'll get you back safely." This is no place for a pregnant she-cat! he thought. Then he realized Patchstar never told anyone else....the medicine cat never knew.... what if the kits were damaged?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:47 am
Cursepaw pelted toward the beast, her belly fur touching the ground as she ran. You'll regret the day you attacked this camp!!! Cursepaw flung herself at the Badger and locked her jaws around it's throut. Her eyes flashed with satisfaction(?) as she pushed off it's chest with her powerful hind paws. Blood spattered her pelt as the hunk of fur in her mouth was torn away from the rest of the Badger's hide. The Badger gave a youl of pain as Cursepaw fell back to earth, twisting lightly to land on her paws. "Darkwing! Rainpool! Fall back!" Cursepaw shouted over her shoulder spitting out the chunk of blood covered fur. The two cats, who were trying to drive the badger back, leaped as far away from the badger as they could get but stood their ground hissing at the badger. The badger threw it's head from side to side trying to shake the pain away but only increasing the flow of blood that ran down it's pelt in a slow, sticky river.

((I'm bored if you can't tell...))  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:20 pm
((lol nice, Cursekit!))
Rainpool watched as the badger finally gave up and ran after its kit. "Stupid furball!" She spat and sat down, licking her hind leg. "Lets go check on Patchstar."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:41 pm
((nice one, guys! i gotta go. so i can't post longer..))  

Panda--Chan
Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:00 am
(( ^^ yeay!!!))

Cursepaw nodded and bounded over to where her Mentor. Swiftfeather was frantically trying to figure out a way to help Patchstar and Cursepaw narrowed her eyes, sencing that something more was coming from their pelts.

"Can I help?" Cursepaw asked curiously. "Yes!" Swiftfeather whirled around his eyes wide with fear. "Get Dapplewing! Quickly!!!" Cursepaw nodded and bounded towards the medicien cat den.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:35 pm
(Who the heck is my medicine cat...Oh yeah, Dapplewing! *slaps face* duh!)

Swiftfeather put himself between Patchstar and the badger. That horrible animal wouldn't hurt his mate again, he vowed. The badger barreled past him in it's attempt to escape. Swiftfeather ran his claws down it's flank before it finally ran out of sight towards the WoodClan border.

"Patchstar, are you okay?" Swiftfeather asked his mate.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:42 pm
Patchstar's stomach hurt. She knew what was wrong. But it was too early for that!

"Swiftfeather...." she gasped. "The kits!"

Swiftfeather understood at once. "Oh no," he said softly. "Where is Cursepaw? I hope she gets Dapplewing in time!"

Patchstar gave a shriek of pain. Swiftfeather pressed his muzzle to her cheek. "Shh, shh. It'll all be fine..." I hope, He added silently.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:34 am
"Dapplewing!!!!!" Cursepaw burst into the den panting and gasping for air. "Patchstar's been hurt, Badly!!!" Dapplewing nodded and grabbed the herbs she'd need and ran after Cursepaw to where Swiftfeather was quietly whispering reassureance in Patchstar's ear.

"Just tell me what happened," Dappelwing meowed spitting out the herbs she'd had in her mouth.  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:37 pm
As Swiftfeather told Dapplewing quickly what had happened Rainpool paced back and forth, "Is there anything we can do?" Her leg still hurt, but Patchstar needed Dapplewing more than her. She sniffed the air, make sure the badger wasn't going to attack them again and watched as Dapplewing took care of her leader.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff