Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
If you could date 1 person from a ST race... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you pick?
  Andorian
  Vulcan
  Hirogen
  Ferengi
  Talaxian
  Klingon
  None that are listed/poll whore
View Results

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:29 pm
Hotness! redface heart
User Image
User Image

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:54 pm
Changeling.
Nuff said before I get dirty...  

NiennaSayyadina

8,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100

paige_mustang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:17 pm
I voted vulcan. because i love spock annd.................... vulcans are awesome. That's all. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:52 am
I must say Cardassian... Dukat, Damar and sometimes even Garak was just so gorgeous... "drool"  

Sweetycow

Dunedien

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:37 pm
Romulan. I seem to be attracted to the characters or races that have the largest extreams in terms of emotions. Part of it though may be the mystery about them as a race.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:00 am
Sweetycow
I must say Cardassian... Dukat, Damar and sometimes even Garak was just so gorgeous... "drool"

I totally know what you mean! heart Is it just me or do the actors not look anywhere near as hot as they do as when they're Cardassians?  

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

Sweetycow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:30 am
Bluetabbycat
Sweetycow

I totally know what you mean! heart Is it just me or do the actors not look anywhere near as hot as they do as when they're Cardassians?

It's not just you... I saw Marc Alaimo in Tango & Cash and Total Recall a few days ago and he just looked old and not hot...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:35 pm
paige_mustang
I voted vulcan. because i love spock annd.................... vulcans are awesome. That's all. ninja

Vulcan would be my second choice. Plus, if one is willing to date you you know they really like you, since they are normally so against showing any kind of emotion.  

Dunedien

paige_mustang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:42 pm
Dunedien
paige_mustang

Vulcan would be my second choice. Plus, if one is willing to date you you know they really like you, since they are normally so against showing any kind of emotion.

yeah, that's why it would be so cool to date a vulcan, you feelin me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:28 am
Sweetycow
Bluetabbycat
Sweetycow

It's not just you... I saw Marc Alaimo in Tango & Cash and Total Recall a few days ago and he just looked old and not hot...

Yeah... Human men are just so... skanky...

Yesterday I watched "Shattered Mirror" (DS9 Season4, Ep20)... The sight of Garrak on a leash started the wheels turning for all kinds imagined scenarios. lol

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee317/Rachel_in_the_sky/?action=view¤t=320x240.jpg

Sorry I couldn't find a better picture!  

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

dagob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:40 am
Ever since an episode of DS9 where Jadzia told this guy "later on we can count each others spots" I have been like, hell yes
So I must say Trill for me  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:28 pm
My first thought was vulcan, but then I thought of that one race that was really big on music (can't remember what its called) that would be awesome  

Tohru-licious

Tohru-licious

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:39 pm
I think it was on TNG and they just came from aconcert where a tenor sang and there were a bunch of stuff thay couldn't even hear because we don't have the ears for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:59 pm
dagob
Ever since an episode of DS9 where Jadzia told this guy "later on we can count each others spots" I have been like, hell yes

lol
i probably only picked vulcan cause i'm not into voyager or ds9
haha you know who i would date. an android. cause they're so programmed, you know. you know wink  

paige_mustang

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:26 am
dagob

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not bi or anything, but Jadzia is just so damn sexy sometimes!  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff