Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
SasuNaru/ NaruSasu Discussions News Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:47 pm
New way of announcing events!

Oh my ghosh, I always didn't really want to use this option because it requires gold but thanks to a lot of donators we do have enough for it. Thank you!! You all have made me a very happy leader xD
I'm only using the announcement when there's an event, I will still post them in this thread but I think not people really read in here o.O
Maybe I'm not posting enough..hmm.

New threads have been made by Zubora and a private rpg has been made, please do not disturb.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:15 pm
Valentines Day Event

Yay, I'm so proud of myself xD I finally broadcast an announcement and again, thank you for everyone who donated their gold. I love you all so much ^-^

Here are the contestants:
plushiesexual
klavierxapollo
Nanari Uchiha
sasunarugurlll
mika_chann
darknaruuchiha

Runners up shall also obtain gold.
5th place: 1k
4th place: 2600 gold
3rd place: 5300 gold
2nd place: 6k
Remember, this contest ends on Saturday at midnight.

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 pm
New Discussion

Yay, I finally made a new discussion. Please keep swears to a minimum and respect everyone's opinion.
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:04 am
Valentine's Day Event-Winner

Hooray!! Congrats Nanari Uchiha!! I actually kind of feel bad giving you 10k.. I think you, as well as everyone deserves more. I'm sorry, next time I'll make it 15k or 25k O.o

Runners up:
2. plushiesexual
3. darknaruuchiha
4. klavierxapollo
5. sasunarugurlll
6. mika_chann

Again, thank you everyone! Next event will be more exciting, I promise and if I break that promise... Slap me xD

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:44 pm
SasuNaru/NaruSasu Article

I'm so sorry everyone, I've been terribly busy with my unit finals and random quizzes/tests. I suck at time management, *nervous laugh* As you all know, kind of... I've decided to distribute the articles around by announcing it to everyone in the guild.
I'm trying my best to complete the past three or so months but my other computer has photoship and this one does not. So please bare with me a little longer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:11 pm
NaruSasu/ SasuNaru Article Deadline

I am almost done! Bare with me just a little longer.
And again, I am really sorry for such a long delay I have nothing to blame it on but myself so, I'm deeply sorry *bows*

Well, I'm making this Sunday my deadline, since I don't have to work at Kumon that day and I don't have reading buddies. I will be able to finish it. I was going to make it this Friday but I have something to tend to on that day, again. I'm very sorry!!  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:56 am
Happy Early Mother's Day!!
NaruSasu/ SasuNaru Article... Corruption/ New Discussion

Before anyone starts yelling at me that I can just upload the other months and then, I can upload the one that got corrupted. I just like doing things in order so.. Please bare with me again...
I seriously have no clue what's wrong my photoshop, the layers keeps getting messed up!! Grrr....

I'M SO SORRRY EVERYONE!!!! TT___TT

Errmm.. I know this discussion has absolutely nothing to do with SasuNaru but it is about Naruto in general xD But I do have in mind.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:45 pm
New threads/ Article

I know.. *sigh* I am working the best that I could to finish up the last corrupted page it shouldn't really take me that long but I do have exams coming up and I'm attemping to maintain my diploma prep. I really am sorry but this is the only excuse I can give...

Some new rpgs were created by sasunarufan4eva and Josette Birkey.
I created a new dicussion that really has nothing related to SasuNaru though, every can let their imagination run. What happens if you put SasuNaru in the same car? xDD
A new one might follow suit, a light, not serious dicussion at all. If Sasuke and Naruto have a second kiss, how will it be like?

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:13 pm
IMPORTANT!!!

Err, I just had my grad ceremony last Friday and now for the remaining of my class days, we're reviewing and cramming really hard for our diplomas. Especially for Social.

I am aware that I should have uploaded the articles (minus the one that got corrupted) the week when I finished, blame it all on me and how incredibly stupid I've become... But now I might have to upload it sometime after I finish all of my diplomas.
Not to worry though, because I only have three, but I still need days to study and cram everything I know.
Yes, I know.. I'm building up excuses.. I'm such a bad leader TT__TT

Sorry!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:37 pm
Very brief news

Favorite pairings has been switched to Cosplay.
Favorite pairings threads are now located in chatterbox.
New rp made by xsasuke_shippuden, also a new threads made by sasunarufan4eva, mika_chann, AraiHito, and v_sasuke-san_v.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:45 pm
Articles update

Good news first, I finished all my diplomas!!!! Yay!! XDD Har har and I finally noticed that my mistake... Bloody job job.. Hmm.. My sister pointed it out.... And I tweaked some more of my mistakes....
Bad news, the articles are coming soon; it's on my other computer and I'm working on the last one still. So.. It might come on Monday or Sunday afternoon.

If it's not up til then, feel free to flame me..... O.o

A new announcement has been made in the Article section, please go read if you enjoy drawing! XD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:06 pm
Meow

Asakumi

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:08 pm
=.=" Yes Stacie, I know you're a cat. But only I'm suppose to post in here xDD

Mozaic/ New thread

Yes I am changing the front page, bye bye leaf!! TT__TT I saddens me that I have to let it go but I think this project will be very cool XDD
Please send me your fan arts by PM ^-^

If anyone have any sugesstions on how I should make my articles better, please go into the subfrum "Articles." Everyone would be of great help and yes I am still thinking of a summer event. Even though it might be fan art.
Oh and if anyone have any thoughts about a summer event please inform me XDD

Yes, I made another discussion thread that is not to be taken seriously XD  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas