World's strongets Pokemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blacklaybor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:39 am
Quote:
And you didn't want me to call you a noob why, n00b?
can it but wipe!!!!!! wobbufet is not that storng ir wynuat  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:45 am
lila0291
*shakes head* An Uber is a Pokemon too strong to use for tournament play (which means you can't use them). It generally includes Legendarys, Wobbuffet, and Wynaut.
User Image
I was bored

Wyaunt is OU now due to lower stats biggrin
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx990

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:50 pm
Kunx990
lila0291
*shakes head* An Uber is a Pokemon too strong to use for tournament play (which means you can't use them). It generally includes Legendarys, Wobbuffet, and Wynaut.
User Image
I was bored

Wyaunt is OU now due to lower stats biggrin
Is it? I didn't know that sweatdrop Why Wobbuffet is an Uber, I'm not sure though...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:28 pm
Wobuffet is an Uber because of a massive HP stat, Shadow Hold, and the counter moves. domokun

And if you try to outsmart him, he'll encore and trap yo azz. I speak from personal experience. stressed  

Tyhoon

Kunx990

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:03 pm
User Image
I was bored

Other than that there is no World's Strongest Pokemon for everything beats everything else, but not a Wondertomb and you can't do effect damage.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:57 pm
Tyhoon
Wobuffet is an Uber because of a massive HP stat, Shadow Hold, and the counter moves. domokun

And if you try to outsmart him, he'll encore and trap yo azz. I speak from personal experience. stressed
Wow, I never thought of that before... Of course, I never take in Wobbuffet as a good POkemon to battle with. sweatdrop That, and I've never encountered a Wobbuffet that was any good >.<  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:03 pm
Well I don't really care for using Wobbuffet that much. He, Ubers, and OU Pokemon are just cheap. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:05 pm
E-Hero Omega
Well I don't really care for using Wobbuffet that much. He, Ubers, and OU Pokemon are just cheap. stare
Nice. xp And I agree, Ubers are just cheap. Luckily, you can't use them in most tournaments. ^^  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:09 pm
lila0291
E-Hero Omega
Nice. xp And I agree, Ubers are just cheap. Luckily, you can't use them in most tournaments. ^^

Exactly. I'm also getting tired of seeing Garchomp, Salamance, or Metagross being used alot.
Be original and train a neverused Pokemon. Make a super strong and fast Luvdisc.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:14 pm
E-Hero Omega
lila0291
E-Hero Omega

Exactly. I'm also getting tired of seeing Garchomp, Salamance, or Metagross being used alot.
Be original and train a neverused Pokemon. Make a super strong and fast Luvdisc.
Now, that would be entertaining to see. Or how about a HP obsessed Quagsire? xp  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:19 pm
lila0291
E-Hero Omega
lila0291
E-Hero Omega

LOL That would be something, don't forget speed.

Be fun and creative. Nobody will expect what they'll be facing. Even the weakest Pokemon can have a chance to shine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:20 pm
E-Hero Omega
lila0291
E-Hero Omega
lila0291
E-Hero Omega

LOL That would be something, don't forget speed.

Be fun and creative. Nobody will expect what they'll be facing. Even the weakest Pokemon can have a chance to shine.
That is true, except for Magikarp, Feebas and Beedoof (I hate those things stressed )  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kunx990

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:21 pm
User Image
I was bored

Luvdisc is to shallow to use for anything but settting up Rain then dying.

I've seen tanksires. I normally OHKO them with an Ape's Knot.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:22 pm
Kunx990
User Image
I was bored

Luvdisc is to shallow to use for anything but settting up Rain then dying.

I'm sure if someone tried on one, it could do a fair bit of damage... As for me, I don't really want to waste my time on a fish that looks like a bean.  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:30 pm
Kunx990
User Image
I was bored

And that's where a good old powerful Pokemon with Earthquake and a move like Trick Room comes in.

i.e. Dusknoir twisted  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces