Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack//we are apart // open and accepting! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epitaph Orealis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:58 pm
Orealis stood at the counter, currently registering himself for the Arena.
"Are you sure you want to register as a solo? You might want to consider inviting some friends to help you in the Arena," said the attendant.

"Yes, I'm sure," the Shadow Warlock said with a sigh. He had been playing The World R:2 for quite some time, and had somewhat of a reputation for soloing.

At a higher level, I shouldn't have any problem taking on the larger groups here, he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:52 pm
( Added...another character. XD; )

Shigon waited impatiently, as he walked from the crowd and stood alone, crossing his arms. "Dammit, I hope I can actually become emperor this time.." He looked up at the sign that was above the registration counter that changed, showing a not-so-clear picture of the current Demon Palace Emperor, Mackenzie. It gave details about her character:

Mackenzie
Female
Human
Adept Rogue Flick Reaper/Lord Partizan
Level 49

"I wish I had a party though, so it'd be easier to defeat that b***h." He thought, turning away from the sign when it flashed her picture. Looking at the crowd he sighed to himself as he continued waiting for the tournament to start.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Jack2634

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:53 pm
Jack leaned against a wall under the flight of stairs that led straight into the alley behind the arena counter. He had reserved his seat for the tournament, but it seemed they didn't allow anyone inside the arena while they prepared for it. So now Jack was stuck people-watching until it started.

His thoughts flashed back to the counter, where he had caught a glimpse of who the current arena champion was. He had met Mackenzie before, back when she was level three, and he himself was only level fourty-five. She had sought him out to help her while she faced her Doppleganger. It had been easy, and the payoff had been rather gracious. Now it seemed that she had grown a bit...

"Well, I suppose she had to at some point," Jack muttered to himself,"But I also took a look at a couple of the teams registered this time around, I guess I'll get to see if she's progressed in anything besides level."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:39 am
Mackenzie appeared at the chaos gate in Lumina Cloth. "..I better register soon." She began running towards the registration counter, pushing through players. Registering, she turned around and sighed, putting her palm to her forehead and shaking her head. She began walking out of the crowd.

"The Demon Palace Tournament will begin in one minute. If you have no registered do it now. Everyone that is attending must go into the waiting room for the battles to begin. Thank you." The registration NPC began setting up the battles for the tournament.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Epitaph Orealis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:42 am
Orealis sat in the waiting room, tucked away in a corner where less people took notice of him. Sitting cross-legged, he merely waited for his first battle to come up, not necessarily partaking in the excitement around him.

It's just another tournament. Why do all these people get so worked up about it? If you win, you win; if you lose, you lose. There isn't more to it than that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:30 pm
Jack sighed as he leaned back in his seat, most of the beginning battles in the tournaments were boring anyway, it ususally wasn't until the quarter and semi-finals that things got interesting. However, there had been one team on the board, "chaos", that looked like they might stand a chance. He didn't really care if Mackenzie won or lost, he just wanted to see how much she had improved since he had last met her.  

Jack2634

Epitaph Orealis

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:00 pm
Standing up, Orealis looked at the boards.
Hm, looks like I'm up...
The Shadow Warlock headed for the teleporter and transported to his platform in the Arena.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:11 pm
((...Is this dead?))  

Jack2634

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:14 pm
((A little...yeah. D: ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:23 pm
((B-but...I want it to liiive! crying Don't die on me, soldier!))  

Epitaph Orealis

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:29 pm
(Well, let's restart!

From where the arena is about to start. You're character didn't have to register or anything, just say they did and and they can be in the arena. XD)

Mackenzie went to the waiting room for the arena to start, hoping that she'd be one of the few people actually participating because of her being the Demon Palace Emperor, and being totally undefeated by her mysterious deathblow.

Shigon entered the waiting room too, nearly hesitating when he saw Mackenzie, he took a step forward and nervously waited for the arena to start in the awkward silence.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:24 pm
Tair stepped out into the world of Lumina Cloth, with the intent of signing up for the upcoming tournament. He started away form the Chaos gate, and soon reached the sign up counter. He spoke quickly to the NPC "I would like to sign up for the Demon Palace Tournament" he proceded to tell her his character ID, and then, impationtly, he waited for feed back for the first match.

"Perfect, your just in time for the last spot" she said as she put the holographic name into the tournament board. "Your first match will be against... ah Mackenzie, if I am not mistaken"

"Which you most likely are" Tair mumbeled. This wouldn't be the first time he had failed to become emperor. It was 3 out of 5 times he didn't because the stupid NPC's would mess up. he would log out and cut himself once and then return to play. Mostlikely PKKing to get his anger out.

I should have plunty of time to get a new weapon and some gear, I hope-Tair thought to himself, returning to Delta Mac Anu

x_Tech Darkness_x

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:45 am
More players filled up the waiting room, patiently waiting for the arena to finally start.

"Anybody who is still participating in the Demon Palace Tournament MUST register or head over to the waiting room. The Tournament will begin very soon." The registration NPC announced to all servers of the game. "Thank you."

Mackenzie looked up at the screen in the room to see who everybody that was signed up was going against. Since registration was still going on, the matches would not be final. Anyhow, she checked who she was battling. "Tair..hmm..Never heard of him before. Must be pretty weak then." She laughed to herself evilly and tried to search through the mass of players to find Tair in the waiting room, but she saw nobody. "Probably chickened out.." Smirking she went back to the screen that showed all the matches.

Shigon checked the screen too to see who he was up against. "Orealis.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:55 am
after registering Koji quickly ran to the board to read the matches though he knew there were a hundred more people in line behind him. "Why did i do this i normally keep a low profile" he muttered to himself then he cought sight of his name and look at the name beside it "Hrmm Helba dont know her she must be weak" ((we all know thats a mistake))  

black_cat_demon13

Jack2634

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:42 pm
As Jack lazily ran down the list of people signing up to compete, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when he quickly began recognizing more and more names. "Tair, Shigon, and Orealis...Interesting." He didn't know any of them personally, of course, but more often then not, his clients got chatty, and each of those names had come up a couple times. If only he could remember why....

...At any rate, he didn't really care. All that mattered was if any of them were strong enough to defeat Mackenzie or not.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff