Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:13 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He picked Kali up. "SO CUTE!" he said happily, the sat her on his shoulders.
She smiled and patted his head gently like a drum, "Shee? I gets away wif lotsa stuff!"

"Oh, but now I know. Dont think you wont get in trouble with me baby..." he grinned. "Can you go back to that nice form I know."
She stood on his shoulders and did a flip, she turned into her very first form. She had silver hair that touched teh ground and a long silky tail with big alert silver fox ears, she was still in her regular clothes but they looked like they were to small, she looked her self over, "I've gotten bigger since last time...."

"Wow..." he said. "Are you always this sexy, my love?" he asked playfully, then grumbled. "AGH! HURRY UP YUSUKE BEFORE I COME AND GET YOU!"
After Kale's outburst Kali noticed a small cloud starting to grow, "Not much long Kale...."

"Better not be......" he grumbled crossing his arms, mumbling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:37 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Oh, but now I know. Dont think you wont get in trouble with me baby..." he grinned. "Can you go back to that nice form I know."
She stood on his shoulders and did a flip, she turned into her very first form. She had silver hair that touched teh ground and a long silky tail with big alert silver fox ears, she was still in her regular clothes but they looked like they were to small, she looked her self over, "I've gotten bigger since last time...."

"Wow..." he said. "Are you always this sexy, my love?" he asked playfully, then grumbled. "AGH! HURRY UP YUSUKE BEFORE I COME AND GET YOU!"
After Kale's outburst Kali noticed a small cloud starting to grow, "Not much long Kale...."

The dust cloud stopped about three feet away from Kali, "About time!" A voice snapped, when the dust cleared, a very new tattooed and angerier Yusuke was visable  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:43 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

The dust cloud stopped about three feet away from Kali, "About time!" A voice snapped, when the dust cleared, a very new tattooed and angerier Yusuke was visable

He looked over at Yusuke. "WHAT TOOK YOU YA DORK?" he shouted.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:53 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He turned around and blinked, "Why the hell are you here?" He yelled and potinted at Kale, Kali kicked him in the butt lightly and he turned and grabed her, picking her off the ground, "Does your brother know your here." Kali sighed, "So you havent talked to him?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:22 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He turned around and blinked, "Why the hell are you here?" He yelled and potinted at Kale, Kali kicked him in the butt lightly and he turned and grabed her, picking her off the ground, "Does your brother know your here." Kali sighed, "So you havent talked to him?"

"Hey, we can talk on the way there!" he said to them. "Besides, I want to get out of here." he grumbled. "Yusuke, got something for you too!" he said, then held up the necklace Keiko had given them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:51 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Hey, we can talk on the way there!" he said to them. "Besides, I want to get out of here." he grumbled. "Yusuke, got something for you too!" he said, then held up the necklace Keiko had given them.
"Thanks" Yusuke said and took tehnecklace, "But I'm not leaving."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:04 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"What the....Why the hell not?" he shouted at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:38 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He looked over to the old man and smiled gently, "I just cant leave him...he's like my dad..."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:28 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He looked over to the old man and smiled gently, "I just cant leave him...he's like my dad..."

"Well...Fine...whatever, just tell him to not eat me!" he said. "Stupid old man..."he mumbled walking away. "Came here for nothing, and I thought I could try to get Yusuke to come back.......Do you even know how upset Keiko is?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:08 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Well...Fine...whatever, just tell him to not eat me!" he said. "Stupid old man..."he mumbled walking away. "Came here for nothing, and I thought I could try to get Yusuke to come back.......Do you even know how upset Keiko is?!"
Yusuke stopped kali from going to him, he walked over to kale and threw an arm around his shoulder, "I'll come back, I want to be with him in his last few hours...he's swore to never eat another human, this is just one of the little fits he has....he's wasting away....I'll come back...but only after this is done..."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:15 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Yusuke stopped kali from going to him, he walked over to kale and threw an arm around his shoulder, "I'll come back, I want to be with him in his last few hours...he's swore to never eat another human, this is just one of the little fits he has....he's wasting away....I'll come back...but only after this is done..."

"Lucky you..." he mumbled brushinh his arm off him and walking away again, but more sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:29 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Lucky you..." he mumbled brushinh his arm off him and walking away again, but more sadly.
Yusuke sighed and walked toward him, "Whats wrong?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:39 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He put his hand up to Yusukes face and formed a spirit grenade to his face. "Back off....before I blow off your face...."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:56 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He put his hand up to Yusukes face and formed a spirit grenade to his face. "Back off....before I blow off your face...."
Yusuke blinked innocently, "Hey calm down," he stepped back, "I just want to know whats going on."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:12 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Yusuke blinked innocently, "Hey calm down," he stepped back, "I just want to know whats going on."

The spirit grenade grew. "Back off."  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces