A Trainer's Journey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:03 pm
"Oh, thank goodness," Satoru replied to the Slowpoke, turning back to Will, who was slowly stirring. Then he did a double-take and looked back at the Slowpoke. It...talked???? Will started to sit up, so Satoru shrugged it off. I must have hit my head or something. "Are you okay, Will?" He asked, following Will's line of sight. The Pokémon still seemed okay. Will winced in pain, touching his shoulder. "Ah." Satoru looked back at him. "Are you hurt?" But then the Slowpoke talked again. Satoru stared in shock. Will commented on the Pokémon's speang as well. "Oh, good. I'm not crazy," he muttered, as Will challenged the Pokémon to a battle. Satoru stood up and looked around. Where did that truck end up? He spotted it upside down not far away. But he heard Will speaking. "You lost Tyrogue??? We have to find it! It's just a baby!"

Salamence was quickly released from it's PokéBall for the second time in the last few minutes. "Tyrogue's missing," Satoru said, explaining the situation. Salamence nodded and took flight.

"Will, what's going on," Satoru questioned. "I'll ignore the talking Slowpoke problem for now, but you need to explain the deal with that truck if I'm gonna help you."

Several hundred feet above the ground, Salamence was scanning the area. How could it spot such a small Pokémon without any idea where it was? It sighed, then let out a roar. Several small Bird Pokémon fluttered out of the trees. Mostly Pidgey and Taillow, Salamence noted, but a few Spearow, Starly, and Murkrow mixed in as well. Salamence explained the situation to them and asked for their help. Within a few minutes, almost a hundred flying Pokémon were searching for the lost Tyrogue. Salamence smiled.

Satoru glanced up at the sky and noticed the fast-flying birds. He smiled. Leave it to Salamence to get all of Sinnoh involved. He turned back to Will, waiting for an answer.

(Guess what! I'm listening to my new Pokémon CD as I type this! Yay!)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:40 am
Will turned to see Satoru standing." Uh... yeah I'm okay, the pain will go away." He stood up and patted his lap. " Um.. okay... but um my plan was to not get you involved in my Brother's Stupidity." He smiled a bit. He gestured to all the pokemon of all shapes and sizes speaking to each other some were sad and some were happy." All of these pokemon are... Well were from a Pokemon lab that was the adversary of my Granpa." He smiled to the pokemon. "and what I told you about my brother's attitude about Pokemon abuse well, he thought they were abusing them by keeping the inside tubes and well he stole all of them. The truck we where supposed to drive was the vehicle we were using as means of transport and delivery..." he looked around to spot the truck. Nowhere. "Speaking of which where are is it? what happened to the Drivers...?"

As he said it the slowpoke actually spoke again. "When all of us broke out of our Pokeballs..." He shuddered at the mention of it. "the truck went the other way we were rolling and disappeared from sight the two drivers and a talkative Meowth where seen flying saying something like if my memory serves me right: "team rocket blasted off again!!!!!"- is what they said." The slowpoke explained clearly. But will never hear about the Team rocket or a Talkative Meowth whatsoever.

Meanwhile...

"Ty?" Tyrouge shouted as he searched for his master. While walking in the wilderness. He saw some startly and tailow searching for him. He shouted ,waved his hands, everything to be noticed but he heard a human voice. Not will's but Jessie's. " What the hell happened!!!!!." Tyrouge hid in the ushes.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:46 pm
Satoru turned to look at Will. "Stole? Just what type of person is your brother?" He sighed. He hated to admit it to himslef, but Will's brother reminded him of his older brother, and a bit of himself. He probably would have stolen Pokémon if they were in test tubes as well. Slowpoke explained where the truck went. Satoru pointed it out to Will. It was far away, but just barely visible. In fact, Satoru probably could only see it because he was a bit uphill from Will, and a bit taller. And the truck was ruined. "So, we were going to drive a truck of stolen Pokémon to the next town...why?" He looked around at the Pokémon. They looked fairly normal. But were they all strange, like this Slowpoke? Genetically enhanced, Satoru guessed. He thought back to his battle against Tyrogue the night before. Could it have been enhanced as well? That would explain it's power...What had he gotten himself into this time???

"Team Rocket?" he questioned the Slowpoke. That definatly rang a bell. Wern't they a crime organization that stolr rare Pokémon for profit? That's why the uniforms seemed familiar. Satoru'd dealt with a few of the team's grunts in the past.

Meanwhile:
Salamence circled the area. No sign of Tyrogue. It considered going back to Satoru to gat advice, but a Taillow flew up to it. The bird chirped something about a suspiciuos looking human not far from a lost looking Pokémon. The way it twitted rapidly, Salamence could tell this was a rather unintelligent Taillow. But it followed it over to the site it reported. Sure enougth, a strangly dressed woman was there, and there was movement in a bush not far from her. Salamence thanked the Taillow and flew quickly back to it's Trainer. It landed infront of Satoru.

"Salamence! Any luck?" Satoru asked, forgetting the Team Rocket problem. Salamence nodded and explained the situation as best it could to its non-Pokémon-speaking friend. Satoru didn't get all the details, but he understood. "Salamence thinks they've found Tyrogue a few miles out, but it looks like the Team Rocket member who was riding in the truck is near it. What's your plan, Will?" Satoru no longer had any ideas about what this kid was thinking. Leaping into a truck full of stolen Pokémon that had been stolen again? He had a feeling this kid had strange ways of thinking...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:18 am
Will tought carefully and absorbed the information carefully.If his brother were a bit more rensponsible, He shouldn't suffer for his mistakes...then Bing! a Lightbulb flshed on top of his head. He frowned and and Turned it off. He said " If that's true then I've got a plan that'll get us both my brother and team rocket...but I'll need assistance of bothe Slowpoke and you, Satoru" He smiled, an evil smile.

"Here's the plan..." He rounded the pokemon and Satoru up. And discussed to them the plan...

Meanwhile...

" What happened James! you careless driver! you..." Jessie strangled James before he could even answer. Tyrouge watching from the distance said."Ty?"  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:43 pm
Satoru smiled and leaned closer to listen to Will's plan. Ought to be fun. "Salamence, can you keep an eye on Tyrogue for me? I'll call you back if we need you," he asked. Salamence nodded and took off once more. It flew back over to the spot it had found Tyrogue. The angry woman was strangling her friend. Salamence chuckled, quietly. It looked over to the bushes Tyrogue was in. It hoped Tyrogue knew it was there, trying to help it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:32 am
" Okay, here's the plan. We're going to teach them a lesson, both my Brother and the Team Rocket." He said to them. He was still a bit angry with him for the whole thing. The Team Rocket because he just found out about them." Okay we'll trick them both at the same time. We lure the Team Rocket in using a bait and capture them then we strip them of the clothes, Tyrouge should probably be somewhere.Tyrouge has more sense of direction than any of us. Now the only problem is that since the other's a girl and it doesn't fit me.." He grinned an apologetic grin at Satoru and said. " A call shot gun on the male's suit." He laughed a bit and then. " My Bro said that he would meet us at Twinleaf town at dawn, we have t'ill then to capture them take their clothes and Mimic them. We'll use a Ditto to Mimic me! Then we'll use "me" as a Ransom. We'll have to play our roles right may I warn you that my brother has very strong pokemon which include a Electravire, a Magmortar, a Froslass, a Roserade, a Dragonite and a Yonoir. If you engage in a battle with him your Pokemon won't be enough but since you defeated me.. I guess you'll manage. Go back to my house call back salamence, you've got stronger pokemon in your Pc right?" He said explaining everything. Slowpoke did not get a say in the matter at all.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:27 pm
(Warning in advance: it's REALLY long, because I RP like a writer and start a new paragraph whenever a new character talks....sorry!)

Satoru stared at Will as he explained the first part of the plan. "I am NOT dressing up like a girl! Did you see what she was wearing? That was a short skirt!!!!" Will called being the guy though. Satoru cried a little bit (in a comical way). "I don't look good in girl's clothes," he protested. But Will continued explaining the plan. It kinda sounded fun! "Um, alright," Satoru agreed. "I can call home and get a stronger team sent over, I guess...." He pondered the team Will had described. Electivire, Magmortar, Froslass, and Roserade. He'd heard of those, but never actually battled them. Then Dragonite, ugh, Satoru dreaded fighting Dragon types. They wer tough! He loved Salamence for that reasdon....and then...Yonoir? He had no idea what that was....But nonetheless, he began planning a team in his head.

"Salamence!" he called out. Though far away, Salamence knew it's Trainer was calling it. It flew back to Satoru as quick as it could. "Back to town!" Satoru commanded as he hopped to the Dragon's back. He shouted down to Will as they took off, "Stay here! I'll be back in no time!!" Salamence was fast. They were back in the village in just a few minutes. Will had said to go to his house, right? Satoru pondered, then decided against it. It would be easier for him to use the Pokémon center, where he already knew how to work the teleporters. Salamence let him down in front of the building. "Wait here," Satoru commanded before running inside. He flipped on one of the video phones and dialed Professor Oak's phone number. It rang several times, but no one answered. Satoru swore under his breath. He tried again. Still no answer. Okay...I'll try home first. He dialed his home phone number, and it was answered by his little sister.

"Satoru! Satoru!" she shouted as his face appeared on the video phone.

"Hey, Sakura," Satoru greeted her, smiling. She was so cute! "Can you go get Mom for me?" he asked.

Sakura shook her head. "She's not home," she explained.

Satoru cringed. This was NOT going as planned! "Okay, Sakura, can you get Swampert and Ampharos for me? I need you to send them to the Pokémon Center in Hajimari Village, okay?" She nodded and ran off. Satoru sighed. Now to try the professor again.

Leaving the other phone still connected, Satoru moved to the next phone and dialed Professor Oak's number once more. Please pick up, please pick up! Luckily, the Professor's assistant answered. "Tracey? Tracey! Thank goodness!" Satoru screamed into the phone, crying exageratedly. The people in the Pokémon Center were begining to stare.

"Satoru, right?" Tracey asked. Satoru'd met him in person a few times before, the most recent being only about a week ago, when he stopped off in Pallet Town before coming to Sinnoh. "What's all the excitment for?"

"Why didn't you answer when I called a minute ago?! I'm in a serious situation here!" Satoru shouted, using a lot of exagerated hand movements.

"I was outside helping the professor," Tracey explained. "If you need to talk to him, he just left," he continued.

Satoru sighed. Will's plan was easier said than done! He had been plannig to ask the professor for advice...Oh well. "What's the best Pokémon I have that can handle an Electivire?" he asked.

Poor Tracey looked confused. 'Um, a Ground type? Lemme go look," he replied before hurrying away. Satoru turned back to the other phone.

"Satoru!" Sakura yelled, running up to the phone, holding two PokéBalls. "I found them!"

"Good job," Satoru praised her. "Put them on the teleporter and send them here. Hajimari Village, okay?" She nodded and ran across the room. Within a few secconds, the two PokéBalls appeared on the transport pad infron tof Satoru. "Thank you Sakura!" he said.

She smiled. "Come visit again soon, okay big brother?"

"I will." He hung up, grabbed the PokéBalls, and attached them to his belt before turning back to the other phone.
Tracey reappeared on the screen. "Will Nidoqueen work? I don't think your Ground types are up for a battle like that."

"That's fine, she has a good moveset," Satoru replied. Tracey placed a PokéBall on the teleporter.

"Where are you?" he asked.

"Oh, Hajimari Village," Satoru answered. "But I need one more first. Here, I'm sending Cubone back to the lab." He placed Cubone's ball on the teleporter and watched as it disappeared and appeared on the screen next to Tracey.

"Cubone's a Ground type, you know," Tracey commented.

"Yeah, but I'm going up against a tough trainer. He's Professor Regis' grandson, do you know of him?"

"I don't think so," Tracey replied. "I know Regis has two grandsons, but I don't know much about them. Do you want me to ask the professor when he gets back?"

"Nah, I gotta get outta here fast. Um.....Quick, Tracey! Who else do I need on my team? Salamence, Clefable, Swampert, Ampharos, and Nidoqueen," Satoru asked.

"Um," Tracey replied, still apparently confused. "A Grass type?"

"Okay, go find Shiftry!" Tracey dissappeared off the screen again. Satoru sighed and looked at his watch. It had only been about 7 minutes since he left Will, but he was already anxious. Hope this plan works.

Tracey came back with another PokéBal and placed it on the teleporter along with Nidoqueen's. In almost an instant, they appeared before Satoru.

"Anything else?" Tracey asked.

"Yeah. What do you know of Team Rocket?"

Tracey started laughing. "Buncha bumbling idoits. Why?"

"I think I'm playing a prank on them," Satoru explained. Tracey laughed again.

"You and your brothers, you get into the strangest situations."

"Oh, it gets weirder. This kid I'm with wants me to dress up like a girl," Satoru explained.

Tracey started laughing really hard. "And I thought I had strange friends," he said between laughs. He calmed down. "Speaking of strange people, your Haruko brought Matsu and Goro by the lab a few days ago. Looks like there are more of your brothers out terrorizing the world now. Haruko said he was headng to Sinnoh to see if he could find you. Want me to tell him where you're at if he calls?"

Satoru smirked. "Sure, tell him I'm heading to Twinleaf town."

"Alright," Tracey replied. "Good luck with the crossdressing!" he said, grinning. He hung up before Satoru could reply. Satoru hissed at Tracey, then grabbed his PokéBalls and ran back out of the Pokémon Center. He hopped on Salamence's back, and they flew back to the clearing where Will was waiting.

(O.O Wowz, that got long. Oops. Tracey's my favorite character from the anime, though. If Satoru wasn't in a hurry, I'd have made them talk more....)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:43 pm
( That's okay, I like to read a lot, and also analyse my siblings say I'm too observant for a fifteen yr old anyway..LOL) xd 3nodding ( Oh you know that Yonoir is ghost right? just wanting you to know that I'll be controlling Herc as well and that since having more pokemon i won't go easy on you, although they aren't genetically improved they've got expirience!hehehehehe twisted )

" OKay we can start with out Satoru in capturing the Team Rocket." He said. " Now slowpoke all you've got to do is walk and say hi! Don't worry I've already sent acouple of Flying pokemon to patrol the area. These pokemon are really obidient." He glanced to see them ready. A thought crossed his mind " Hope he's okay.." Slowpoke said." Yeah right I doubt that these humans are smart ebough to fall for some Kid's Idea.." he said looking away from him. " But I'll help you then laugh at your face when you loose, hahhahahaha" Slowpoke laughed." Okay people Lets start."

Meanwhile " James you okay you seem kind of Blue?", Jessie asked infact he was blue.Jessie had been strangling him for the past few hours. " hava..hmahmmm.." THose were his last words before he fainted." James don't... don't die..Waaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" She screeched the cry, it scared the birds away more than it hurt Meowth, who was just standing near by. " STop that Jessie He's not dead ARGHHHHH!" He said as he plucked his ears with earbuds." Relief.." a voice said " Hello!" THey all stopped to look at a slowpoke. " OMG a talking slowpoke... with no trainer" They ran for it. At him more or less, and fell in. As Tyrouge watched this he said one thing.

"Ty?"  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:15 pm
(Alright. I apparently like to type long useless-ness. But, no, I've never heard of Yonoir, and neither has my magic serebii.net pokedex. I think you're thinking of Dusknoir, or Yonowaaru in japanese....The evolved form of Duskclops, right?.....Also, don't think Satoru'll be easy to beat! He's been a trainer for years, so his current team is up for the challenge, even if Cubone was a bit...not as good, last battle.... This should be fun!!!!! And sometime in the distant future, Satoru's brother(s) might appear as well......)

Satoru arrived back on scene just in time to watch Team Rocket fall into Will's trap. Sweet! He directed Salamence down towards Will. "Nice trap," he complimented, admiring it. The weirdos were unconcious! "Awesome," Satoru commented before turning to Will. "Got my team. But do I really have to dress up as her???" He had a feeling that Tracey wouldn't be the only one laughing at the idea...

(short this time.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:31 am
" Okay, huddle up people for plan B.." His words trailed off as he saw a figure in the bushes. It was Tyrouge." Axel....?" He asked wondering if it was a wild one. " Ty? Ty!!!!!!!!!!" He said running with tears in his eyes. " Axel!!!!!!" He said running the same strut as his pokemon, arms open wide and shred of tears. They both stopped and restled for a minute then hugged. " Now Axel meet the newest member of the Team...." he showed him Slowpoke. " Kokkoro!!!" he said. SLowpoke's face turned grimm. " I'd die first before taking a name like that!!!!". Will and Tyrouge started laughing. Slowpoke saw something inbetween them. Frindship.

"OK, ready to be a part of the team..?" he said to Slowpoke. A.K.A Kokkoro.

"Hell, you'll have to beat me first!!!" SLowpoke exclaimed.

"Let's do it!!" He said starting the firstmove. " Axel! run straight forward and use Ice Punch!" Axel, having complete faith in him run straight.

SLowpoke stood there idly, waiting to get near by. When Tyrouge was a Few meters he started to glow a light purple." Psychic..." He mumbled. Tyrouge was levitated into the air and hung there until Slowpoke made its next move. Slowpoke began generate a ball of Psychokinetic energy. " Axel! Carefull! use Rock throw make it a bull's eye!!" he shouted.

Tyrouge smiled. His hand moved so fast, Slowpoke did not know what hit him, he was sent backwards a few meters away. " What the...!" he glanced side ways, where a little pebble lay. " you...!" SLowpoke beagn to concentrate a ball of light blue. " Ice beam!!!" He screamed as he released energy. It froze the way as it reached Tyrouge. " Wow! what a powerfulll Ice...' Will stared at the blue flash. He suddenly said." Counter it with Fire Punch!!!" He pucnhed the flaming fists at it. Making an explosion...

Tyrouge was damage by it but it seemed confident" Let's end this! Use Rock throw!" He jumped with a massive boulder." Now use Ice Punch!" He pucnhed it, but it did not get destroyed it turned into a Giant Ice Ball. " Double team!" It shifted aside making silouhettes of himself. He ended up on the other side." Rockthrow again! this time with Fire Pucnh." Smething happened only with a Giant Fire stone ball. They collided crashing with slowpoke. SLowpoke used its powerfull barrier. It got its self out and relaxed." Is that all you got...?" Tyrouge burst out of the Boulder of ice and pucnhed iwth Ice punch. SLowpoke fainted and Will captured it.

(Hehehehehe my turn to write the long stuff, I would have written more but by the time I wrote this My mom sent me to bed... blaugh )( After I capture SLowpoke we'll face off with my brother Herc. This will be Interesting... sorry I coudn't reaply ASAP. Too much work... domokun sweatdrop )  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:03 pm
Satoru watched Will and Axel's reunion. It was kinda sweet. As they hugged, he glanced down at the unconcious Team Rocket members. They didn't exactly look like villains. More like a "buncha bumbling idiots," as Tracey had described them. He glanced at the girls outfit. Oh please no, he begged Will silently. But he had an odd feeling he would have to in the end. He sighed out loud, right as Will decided on the name Kokkoro for the Slowpoke. Satoru searched his memory. His parents had rather unsucessfully tried to teach Haruko, Ryu and him Japanese when they were much younger. But that had been at least ten years ago...maybe more like eleven or twelve. Either way, Satoru could not remember much of it. But judging by the Slowpoke's reaction, 'Kokkoro' must not be very...frightening. Satoru wondered if he still had that Japanese dictionary in his bag...He dug through it as Axel and Will began battling Kokkoro. I don't remember getting rid of it, he thought, searching each of the pockets. But then again, I don't remember seeing it recently either... He looked up and watched a bit of the fight. He was amused. Kokkoro actually shouted out the names of the moves it was going to use, like a Trainer. He wondered if all Pokémon thought like that..or maybe, Kokkoro had been exposed to humans a lot before. It would explain the talking. He recalled his genetically enhanced idea from earlier. He'd have to ask the Slowpoke later. He'd also have to ask Will about Kokkoro, as he was now certain he'd lost the dictionary.

Will threw a PokéBall at the fainted Slowpoke and it disappeared into it. Satoru grinned. Now he wanted a new Pokémon too...."Nice job, Will," he complimented, walking up to the trainer. "So, what's the plan? I'm getting really psyched for this big battle!"

(Sorry I didn't reply very fast. I was on vacation with a few of my friends for the last two days, and then i didn't get a chance to get on today.....anyways, like Satoru, I'm psyched for the battle! I'm thinking Satoru's brother Haruko might appear sometime after it as well......*huggles Haruko* He's a fun character.....)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:58 pm
(Hey, you still here at all, Browni45????)  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:08 pm
( Of Course! Well ... sorry to have been gone almost a month or so but I guess I had a longer vacation i just arrived I had a two week vacation from school so yeah... anyway! Lets Battle! Even though I've been away did not mean I wasn't preapering for the battle .... BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl pirate ninja )

" Okay Now since I have changed into my costume" Will began as he looked at Satoru with malignant eyes " Its your turn Satoru - san!" He shuffled a bit and took a TR costume, a male one from no where " hahahahahahahahah! April fools!" He gathered them all to listen. " Now do you guys know the Team Rocket Rhyme?" he looked at Satoru expentantly but they had only heard from them t'ill now but satoru migh've heard them eons ago." So...?" Still nothing.

" So you're Will's pokemon?" Slowpoke approached Tyrouge.

" Ty-Ty?( Yeah, so?)"
" Oh sorry, so sorry , let's talk over here..." Slowpoke said as he dragged him somewhere private.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:45 pm
(yay!!!! It's no problem, I was just staring to wonder if you'd dissappeared....)

Satoru stared quite angrily at the Team Rocket uniform he had been forced into. It was NOT comfortable! How could they stand wearing these gloves all the time??? But at least it was a male outfit...He sighed in releif.

"The Team Rocket Rhyme," he muttered to himself. "Now that I think about it, I know they have one, but I have no idea how it goes...." He searched his memory. Nothing came to mind. He sighed again. I shoulda asked Tracey.... "Maybe we can just make something up? Or would your brother know it and suspect something?"

Satoru glanced over at Slowpoke and Axel. They had walked away a bit and were talking quietly. He was curious now. I wish I could speak Pokémon, he thought....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:21 pm
" Okay Here is the Rhyme I've come up with in such a short notice." Will says as he hands in the paper....:

You razz repare for trouble!
Me:Make it double!
You:To protect the world from devastation
Me:To unite all peoples within our nation
You:To denounce the evils of truth and love
Me:To extend our reach to the stars above
You:Jessie!
Me:James!
You:Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
Me:Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
Slowpoke:Meowth, dat's right!

" So we will reherse.." He said as he looked at the clock" Oh! S****! Its already 12! Let's hurry!!!"He screamed at everybody bossiliy.  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff