Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
This is a Roleplay called "War!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  sure
  no
  sounds cool, i'll just follow along, but not join
  ^sounds like a good idea
View Results

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:38 pm
Kishi grabbed Kinu and Miaka in her arms and hugged them tightly. "Oh my friends...I thought I'd never see you again..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:18 pm
"Flamepelt, Frostfoot!!" Sarri cried and ran into her two tigers. "im glad that you two are safe now we need to live somewhere else now cause of Kira..."  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:55 pm
(U mean Kira, not Kari, right?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:18 pm
(i'll edit it for ya!)
Kira blocked Sayuri's sword and swung at her, her attack also being blocked. They swung there swords, but none scratched them. In the background Darkwing and Blackthorn fought too; dodging each of each others moves. "I'm not going to give up as easily as I did last time!" Said Kira swinging again at Sayuri.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:19 pm
Frostfoot and Flamepelt decided to join Darkwing fighting against Blackthorn. Blackthorn looked frusterated. "what should we do know?" Sarri asked Kitchi. (postless post)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:19 pm
"I don't know!" Kishi replied. Her pets joined in the brawl against Blackthorn. (other pointless post!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:51 pm
Sarri followed Kitchi and joined the brawl as well.(another pointless post!)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:51 pm
Kira glanced at Blackthorn and saw that he was having a tough time, We need to get out of here my friend! She thought to Blackthorn, he nodded and glidded over to the queen. "Don't be so lucky next time, Sayuri!" She called and the two of them flew off.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Sandstripe13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:00 pm
Sayuri seathed her sword and turned to Darkwing and the others. "Wow that was shorter then the last fight we had. I'm Sayuri and this is Darkwing, you are?" She walked over to Darkwing and jumped on, "How about we go back to my place and talk?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:05 pm
Cat name: Whitekit
RP name: Erin
Bio: She's Sayuri's little sister and just barely got her animal
Personality: Is really cute and funny at times, but she is maturing fast thanks to her sister.
Animal: User Image
Pic: User Image
other: her lion's name is Moon  

Skyears_warrior

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:35 pm
"uh shure why not?" Sarri responded back to Sayuri. "im Sarri, this is Frostfoot, the white one and this is Flamepelt and this is...." Sarri stoped to hear Kitchis response for her name.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:27 pm
Kira jumped off Blackthorn and stomped off to her dungon. The animals hid in the corners of their cages, trying hard to stay away from the queen. "You'll pay for what you did tonight, Sayuri," She said and grabbed a small lion from a cage. The lion cub let out a small growl and swipped a paw at Kira. "Try again, you're going to be here for awhile, Moon." She threw the lion back into the cage and walked off towards Blackthorn.

The black dragon waited outside of the dungon, "Prepare, we're going to have company soon." Kira petted her friend and went to her room to rest.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Sandstripe13

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:15 pm
((well since PATCHSTAR won't GET ON!!! We'll pretend that she's answered!!!!!))
"Nice you meet both of you," Sayuri nodded and led Sarri and Kishi in the direction of her house.

The moon was setting when the three girls came to a small cottage near a lake. "Welcome to my home," Sayuri jumped off Darkwing and let her wak over to the barn. Sayuri opened the door and lit a candle. "Erin?" She called as she lit another candle. A small girl sat in a corner, she looked up, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Sis!" She cried and ran to Sayuri, "I- I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop her..." She paused and hugged her big sister. "Moon's gone!"

Sayuri hugged Erin and picked her up, "Kira?" Erin nodded and whipped her tears. "Don't worry, imouto(means little sister) we'll get her back." She set Erin down and introduced Sarri and Kishi.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:16 pm
((just to tell ya...Sayuri has been gone for about 2 days...))  

Sandstripe13

Skyears_warrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:41 pm
((this is 2 days ago...when Moon was taken!))

The sun was at its highest point, Erin ran through the tall grass a small lion behind her. "Come on, Moon!" Erin yelled and was takled by Moon. She laughed and hugged her pet, "Lets play hide and seek!" Moon nodded and turned around. Erin ran into the grass and crouched low, "Ready!" Suddenly a dark shadow covered the grass. Erin slowly looked up and saw a huge black dragon. Erin screamed and ran to Moon, they ran back towards the house as the dragon landed. A lady jumped off it and walked towards them.

Moon and Erin reached the house and hid in a closet. The wood floor creaked as Kira walked around the house. "You can't hide forever, give up now and I won't hurt you." The footsteps became louder, the door opened slowly to reviel the evil queen, "There you are." She grabbed Erin and dragged her out of the closet.

"Run Moon!" Erin yelled and Moon turned invisable.
"Do you think your pet will leave yo-" Kira was knocked over and released Erin. Moon became visable again and the two of them ran out of the house. They stopped in the doorway, the black dragon blocking their way. Kira grabbed Erin again and Moon, walked back into the house and threw Erin into the closet. Her head hit the wall and she fell unconscious.

Erin woke up, the pale light of the moon entered through the crack under the closet door. She slowly stood up, her head hurt, "Moon?" She called, but no answered. Erin ran out of the closet and looked around, no Moon. She ran outside, no Moon. Tears came down her cheeks and she ran back inside and waited for her big sister- Sayuri- to come home.

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff