Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:09 pm
( I know)

"Wonderland is a large place , i'm sure you'll find something" She crossed her legs "After all wonderland is changing, now that she's gone"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:52 pm
"For better or for worse?" Nana asked, too softly to be heard. She looked back up at the Cheshire girl. "Did you have any relation? To the Queen, I mean. Did you ever play at croquet? You seem the tiniest bit familiar, but I'm afraid I can't place you."  

Black Charity Kidd

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:29 pm
"Prehaps. You might of seen me in the trees. " She paused for a moment" I frequented the games often, as a spectator. The sport was too much for me , espeically with the stakes that were placed on the game"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:42 pm
"Indeed. I always found it a bit rough myself. I served tea there."  

Black Charity Kidd

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:50 pm
"ah I do recall seeing you there sometimes, when you brought the tea out. " She silently recalled a story she had heard before, about a little girl who had played croquet with the queen,and lived.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:54 pm
"Yes, I've been serving Her Majesty for a while," Nana said, and then corrected herself: "Rather, I had been serving Her Majesty for a while. I used to be part of the Guardians of the Jabberwocky, but they gave me away to the Queen. I have to admit, it wasn't much better." She sighed. "But that was long ago...."  

Black Charity Kidd

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:02 pm
"ah the Guardians of the Jabberwocky. " She gave a grin " fierce people, i've heard of what they can do" her tail twitched and she twirled around once  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:35 pm
Nana grinned back, though her smile was nothing compared to that of a Cheshire. "Well, I've heard some pretty scary stories about Cheshire cats myself," she said. Then she put herself in check and abruptly stopped smiling. "I apologize for being merry," she said. "This is hardly the occasion."

She touched her fingers to her neck and recalled only the day before when she had laughed in the Queen's presence and felt a sword being placed upon that very spot. Had the King not gotten bored with the situation and called for some other entertainment, she would be a dead girl. She felt like a traitor to admit it, but part of her was glad that the Queen was dead.

Black Charity Kidd

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:57 pm
Indya grinned merrily " THe occasion should be a bit merry , wonderland is safe. No more beheadings from the queen. " She undid her head as she spoke as if to make a point " but for how long?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:30 pm
"Good point," Nana said, little lines of worry appearing between her brows. She pushed back a lock of fiery red hair that was getting rather annoying. "It is much safer for now, but the King is not a good ruler at all. Begging pardon of course," she added, looking cautiously about for potential listeners. She looked back up at the cat girl. "Do you mind if I climb up there? I think I could talk more freely up in a tree."  

Black Charity Kidd

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:41 am
Saying nothing she just motioned with her arm to the spot beside her, moving over a bit so the girl could get up. "True, he never was. She always took the lead" She didn't care who heard her, she had no fear of losing her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:35 pm
"Thank you," Nana said, and hoisted herself up onto the branch. She was so light that it hardly swayed, and she made herself comfortable leaning against the trunk. "I fear that the knave might take control," she said with a frown. "After all, he is very sneaky and manipulative. I personally would like to see what would happen if, say, the Mad Hatter took charge." For the first time in a long time, she grinned. It felt so good, and she giggled with delight. "Now wouldn't that be a sight to see! We'd all be drinking tea from our hats and wearing teacups on our heads!"  

Black Charity Kidd

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:06 pm
Indya laughed " and it would always be tea time. " She knew it would never happen though. The hatter loved tea time too much, and if he were in charge he would have no time for tea.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:41 pm
Nana sighed, and rested her head against the trunk of the tree. She felt something annoying poking her in the side of the head, and she turned in surprise to see a tiny little creature glaring at her from a hole in the tree.

"Oh, pardon me, little Caterpillar," she said politely. "I didn't see you there."

"Of course you didn't," the Caterpillar snapped. By the clear, annoyed way it spoke, not to mention its miniscule size, she could tell that it was a very young one. "Nobody ever cares about Caterpillars."

"What are you doing so far from your mushroom?" Nana inquired, but the Caterpillar only gave her another frown and disappeared into the tree.

Nana sighed again. "I do wonder what will happen," she said. "Sometimes I wonder if there's a better place than here."

Black Charity Kidd

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:01 pm
"Who knows, we are all but dots in a big picture . " She swung her leg , barely taking in the speech down below .Scanning the crowd she sighed.no sign of anyone she knew, not even the hatter "must be tea time again"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff