Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
your fave Gundam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnbuBattousai666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:19 pm
HEAVYARM GUNDAM  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:04 pm
Zalantra
Oh, my mistake. So it was a knife that worked in a chainsaw fashion?

No I think it vibrates to create heat so it can cut easier  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:06 pm
AnbuBattousai666
HEAVYARM GUNDAM

Yes we got a taker for Heavyarms so far the count is:
Wing Zero-1
Epyon-1
Deathscythe-2
Qubeley-1
Heavyarms-1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:27 pm
Once again I'd have liked HeavyArm more if he had a good melee weapon stare

And heatblades are just...heated so it can cut better, without the vibration?

Nice katars and yukata.  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:08 pm
Zalantra
Once again I'd have liked HeavyArm more if he had a good melee weapon stare

And heatblades are just...heated so it can cut better, without the vibration?

Nice katars and yukata.

Thanks just got them.
Yes heat blades are super heated with out vibration.

I know what you mean but it's still cool.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:16 pm
Have you seen Gundam cosplayers? I saw someone who cosplayed as Wing Zero and he had issues walking, but he still tried to dance. He did fall when he tried to come onto stage xp

Do you think a comparison between gundams and their power is really possible? Like a "who would win out of all of your favorite gundams"? I think it the latest gundam would probably always win... but then I'm not sure.  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:14 pm
Zalantra
Have you seen Gundam cosplayers? I saw someone who cosplayed as Wing Zero and he had issues walking, but he still tried to dance. He did fall when he tried to come onto stage xp

Do you think a comparison between gundams and their power is really possible? Like a "who would win out of all of your favorite gundams"? I think it the latest gundam would probably always win... but then I'm not sure.

Well that's a good question and I hate to say this but it all depends on the pilot since the pilot is the one that draws out the full potential of the mech. So a better question is who is a better pilot and that also has a lot of pros and cons so it's up to us as individuals to put bias's aside and decide truthfully who is the best pilot is and therefore the best mech.

No I haven't seen any gundam cosplayers but when Wing gundam came out I wanted to dress like Wing Zero or Epyon
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:14 am
Very true. Would it also be a matter of tactics, as some pilots are better at planning out situations than others? I don't think I know who I think is the best pilot at the moment...

How did it turn out?  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:16 pm
Zalantra
Very true. Would it also be a matter of tactics, as some pilots are better at planning out situations than others? I don't think I know who I think is the best pilot at the moment...

How did it turn out?

Yeah my thoughts exactly there are just so many variables when it comes to the pilot.

As for the other I never could try it since at the time I was in middle school and my parents were extremely strict so it was studying first then second and last.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:22 pm
I can't remember his name but I felt that the pilot of the Zaku in War in the Pocket was a great pilot who used tactics against someone with a superior mecha. Although I'm not sure how superior the gundams were against other mobile suits in the earlier series (not like in GW when they can hack through armies).

Aw. Would they let you do it now?  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:31 pm
Zalantra
I can't remember his name but I felt that the pilot of the Zaku in War in the Pocket was a great pilot who used tactics against someone with a superior mecha. Although I'm not sure how superior the gundams were against other mobile suits in the earlier series (not like in GW when they can hack through armies).

Aw. Would they let you do it now?

Well the captain for The 8th MS team was good on tactics too since he took out 2 Zakus and a Dom (I believe) with a ball so he could rescue a guy I think his name was Shiro. In the earlier series the gundams were just a little more superior but not much.

well now they don't care but I don't I could any ways since I gained a couple of pounds in my old age so I don't think I could find a costume that would work
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:26 pm
The captain of the 8th MS team was a great leader. I can't remember that much from the anime other than the ending was sad...

Make the costume to suit you? That's what I did. Not that I did a gundam cosplay. I'd probably trip and break the whole thing in minutes.  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:42 pm
Zalantra
The captain of the 8th MS team was a great leader. I can't remember that much from the anime other than the ending was sad...

Make the costume to suit you? That's what I did. Not that I did a gundam cosplay. I'd probably trip and break the whole thing in minutes.

Yes he was and it was a sad ending he lost an arm and a leg at the end but he stayed with the girl he loved.

Hahaha I'll probably do the same too.
rofl sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:03 pm
kremmit
AnbuBattousai666
HEAVYARM GUNDAM

Yes we got a taker for Heavyarms so far the count is:
Wing Zero-1
Epyon-1
Deathscythe-2
Qubeley-1
Heavyarms-1

User Image

Looks like everyone has their own favorite.

Seems like no one suit is the best.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:44 pm
Turn A with it's Butterfly Effect, and Regeneration. That, and instead of the common V-fin there's a mustache like thingy.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff