Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
cheating Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:10 am
Never been cheated on. Never cheated. I was almost the other woman once though. surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:15 am
AdrianaKitten
Never been cheated on. Never cheated. I was almost the other woman once though. surprised
I may soon end up the 'other guy' myself. ><  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:58 pm
lovely lady hollie
Rellik San
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
cheating is understandable, that is, with me
i dont think i can EVER be compleately loved, because, im not a compleate person. im hallowed out, so, sence i cant make someone compleately happy, its ok by me if they find other ways, as long as they stay. i cant believe i said that, i feel terrible, but i think its true i guess, but i dont really know, noone has ever felt compelled to cheat on me(as far as i know). they say im to "compelling" or something like that, i am very interesting indeed, im just numb sometimes and lack the affection to give

gawhd im sooooo wierd, please ignor me
being ignored is the last thing you need

your right, i need help................................. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!
dont ignor meh

For a start... you have to be a complete person... unless your Heather Mills *BAD DUM TISH*. If being you can't make someone happy, then its not a problem with you, its that person being a douche and not accepting of who you are. Besides a relationship is give and take, sounds to me like you need to be given more and the people you date need to take less until you build up your confidence with them.

whats next? you said for a start..... so what else?
im physically compleate yes(well almost)
i really mean mentally, i think you got that, but its really confuzing and i dont feel(not like i feel much) like try to explain
its kinnda hard to love an insane person(well it hasnt been scientifically proven i am YET) but im compleatly not normal(well noone is really normal) everthing is backwards for me(really really i naturally write right to left..... acward) what im saying is that im hard to accept, but im very easy to change because im so unstable, so i just sway to what ever they want to make them happy, eventhough it leaves me even more unhappy that before, and i get ven more insucure.
ppl find it really hard to give and never take, they all advenually get annoyed and blame me for for everything(and i always take blame)
................... confidence....... idk how 2 comment on that..............RAWR
as the wise words from panterea
"Is there no standard anymore?
What it takes, who I am, where I've been
Belong
You can't be something you're not
Be yourself, by yourself
Stay away from me
A lesson learned in life
Known from the dawn of time"

screw everyone else it's not like you'll talk to them after high school anyways  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:37 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Rellik San
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
cheating is understandable, that is, with me
i dont think i can EVER be compleately loved, because, im not a compleate person. im hallowed out, so, sence i cant make someone compleately happy, its ok by me if they find other ways, as long as they stay. i cant believe i said that, i feel terrible, but i think its true i guess, but i dont really know, noone has ever felt compelled to cheat on me(as far as i know). they say im to "compelling" or something like that, i am very interesting indeed, im just numb sometimes and lack the affection to give

gawhd im sooooo wierd, please ignor me
being ignored is the last thing you need

dont ignor meh

For a start... you have to be a complete person... unless your Heather Mills *BAD DUM TISH*. If being you can't make someone happy, then its not a problem with you, its that person being a douche and not accepting of who you are. Besides a relationship is give and take, sounds to me like you need to be given more and the people you date need to take less until you build up your confidence with them.

i really mean mentally, i think you got that, but its really confuzing and i dont feel(not like i feel much) like try to explain
its kinnda hard to love an insane person(well it hasnt been scientifically proven i am YET) but im compleatly not normal(well noone is really normal) everthing is backwards for me(really really i naturally write right to left..... acward) what im saying is that im hard to accept, but im very easy to change because im so unstable, so i just sway to what ever they want to make them happy, eventhough it leaves me even more unhappy that before, and i get ven more insucure.
ppl find it really hard to give and never take, they all advenually get annoyed and blame me for for everything(and i always take blame)
................... confidence....... idk how 2 comment on that..............RAWR
Belong
Be yourself, by yourself
Stay away from me
A lesson learned in life

im being myself, im just naturally wierd ;p
iv never tryed to be someone im not(exept for that one time for a week, oh my GOD i wish i could whipe the week away from history)
idk how you thought i was saying that i dont try to be myself or whatever you ment by the quote
..... NEWSFLASH im not even in high school yet(ashamed!)  

lovely lady hollie

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:03 pm
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Rellik San
lovely lady hollie

dont ignor meh

Belong
Be yourself, by yourself
Stay away from me
A lesson learned in life

iv never tryed to be someone im not(exept for that one time for a week, oh my GOD i wish i could whipe the week away from history)
idk how you thought i was saying that i dont try to be myself or whatever you ment by the quote

im very easy to change because im so unstable, so i just sway to what ever they want to make them happy

that's why i said that....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:02 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Rellik San
lovely lady hollie

dont ignor meh

Belong
Be yourself, by yourself
Stay away from me
A lesson learned in life

im very easy to change because im so unstable, so i just sway to what ever they want to make them happy

ohhhhhhhhhhhh
i forgot i said that
thats only true sometimes, depending on my mood
but i CAN be as stuborn as hell
but iv really been working on the unstable thing, and im a lot more confident
i was reffering 2 my last relationship, when i was oddly unstable, but i think i can pull myself 2gether fur the next(weeee i said something postive about myself!!)  

lovely lady hollie

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:22 pm
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie

Belong
Be yourself, by yourself
Stay away from me
A lesson learned in life

ohhhhhhhhhhhh
i forgot i said that
i was reffering 2 my last relationship, when i was oddly unstable, but i think i can pull myself 2gether fur the next(weeee i said something postive about myself!!)
you've also started typing better too  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:45 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie

Belong
Be yourself, by yourself
Stay away from me
A lesson learned in life

ohhhhhhhhhhhh
i forgot i said that
WE FOUND THE LINK! Low confidence = Bad Spelling...

BUILD HER CONFIDENCE STAT!

Anyway confidence comes one of two ways, for me, its I play the fool, so come across as this stupidly confident guy. When the reality is, I don't care who I offend, because when you laugh at yourself, the world laughs with you, not at you.  

Rellik San
Captain

lovely lady hollie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:09 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie

ohhhhhhhhhhhh
i forgot i said that

Anyway confidence comes one of two ways, for me, its I play the fool, so come across as this stupidly confident guy. When the reality is, I don't care who I offend, because when you laugh at yourself, the world laughs with you, not at you.

come on give me a break(i dont like kitkat bars so no thank you)
i couldent read till second grade(think about how long it took me to write*gasp*)
no, thats because i'm useing smaller words
the no confidence was because im taciturn
and people have always considered me a vexation
and lots of other reasons(those were at the top of my mind)

but im not quite so shy anymore
and now im a playful pest, instead of just a pest, and that more likeable
ITS ALL COMEING TOGETHER IN TIME YOUNG GRASSHOPPER!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:25 pm
lovely lady hollie
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie

ohhhhhhhhhhhh
i forgot i said that

i couldent read till second grade(think about how long it took me to write*gasp*)

maybe we can get you out of the little emo girl part as you grow up  

The Dadalorian
Crew

lovely lady hollie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:01 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie

ohhhhhhhhhhhh
i forgot i said that

young grasshopper, i am done growing(at 5ft 8in, taller than most of chew)
and i am soooooooo not LITTLE
i feel so dam insulted
if i wasnt so dehidreated id cry, but i forgot how to get water
what is so wrong with beiing emo? *gasp!!!!* you think im a poser dont you!??!!??!!??!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:16 pm
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie

ohhhhhhhhhhhh
i forgot i said that

i feel so dam insulted
what is so wrong with beiing emo? *gasp!!!!* you think im a poser dont you!??!!??!!??!
no you're not a poseur, you can't really be an emo poseur. just that it can save you from a lot of crap from not beign one  

The Dadalorian
Crew

lovely lady hollie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:05 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Soviet Mudkipz
lovely lady hollie
Rellik San

i feel so dam insulted
no you're not a poseur, you can't really be an emo poseur. just that it can save you from a lot of crap from not beign one

awwww your woried about me, c you love me, hehe
its kinnda hard to lose a tittle, really when you dont put it on you yourself, im not the one who decided i was emo  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:22 am
What do you do when an ex is still in love with you, wants to be with you, and you have feelings for him , he has feelings for you, but you can't be together because you are with another person who you also love, and have more of "commitment" with than the ex even though you now truly found out that you love you ex?

Story:
Ex:Jonathan-Cute, Nice guy who cares, has morals, respects women, is dramatic, and treats you like a god
His ex gf: Brittany-Ugly, weird-mean person, bipolar, doesn't care, lies, and doesn't repsect Jon
Jon's other ex:Jenny, cute, smart, caring, respectful, treats you like a god

Jon is heart broken from his ex girlfriend named Brittany, she dumped him for some other dude who is poor, and crappy. She knows he is heart broken, and keeps ******** around with his heart, "Wait for me" or "I love you and I would never leave you for another person" Or " you annoy me sometimes" or Jon:"do you love me" and she would say "Idk, maybe"

Jenny tries to comfort him, the two still have strong feelings for one another, but she is with someone else she loves. They start to hang out more, then they confess sort of their love for each other, what do they do?
He talks about his heartbroken from Brittany, Jenny understands and continues to comfort him, although cries. Later, she finally realizes she loves him, and apologizes for leaving him in dispear for brittany. Jenny is so emotionally packed, that she explodes into more tears, runs to his bathroom trying to cover her tears with tissues, a few mintues later, he grabs her and carries her to his bed once again, laying her on her back "No dark corner for Jenny" he says. "I'm sorry for everythiing...I do love you" she says. Eventually stops crying, starts giggling and becomes calm and happy. Few minutes later, "Who knew love could be this hard". After about half an hour, laying on his bed, just talking...kiss. **And mind you, all he keeps doing is staring at her, like in the romance movies, where they are just fixed upon the one they love.**
All they do was kiss, and she had a tear roll from here eye in a sense that she knew it wasn't right to kiss him, but instinct took control. Love is impossible. What do you do? Now Jon doesn't know what to do, still heartbroken about briitany, but love struck about Jenny. He doesn't want to mess up Jenny's life, or her hurt love, but he doesn't want to wait for his bitchy heartbreaking exgf. What can they do?

Does any of this count for anything?  

Vaknar21

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:41 am

I refuse to be the "other woman." Not that I'm a woman yet, but really.
I've been cheated on before, it made me really upset. I don't want to put another girl through that, and what was offered to me would have put one of my close friends through that. I refused.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games