Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:17 pm
Around 9:00am Richard stopped his typing and left his office, he was clear of drinking for the time being and would not drink for a long while, he knew that it was only when he was having emence trouble on the books, he drank.
Seeing Koyashu on the couch sleeping he sighed, "sleeping...pfft...WAKE UP AND GET READY FOR WORK! THE BAR OPENS AT 9:30!" he yelled going into the kitchen to make some coffee. He was actually a quiet man who enjoyed peace and silence amongst his house.
While the blond grabbed a cup of instant coffee and sat at the kitchen table leaning back and letting out a moan of pleasure for his back had cracked and he felt relaxed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:19 pm
Koyashu jumped off the couch and landed on his butt. "Ow!" he yelped out as he stood up and headed into the kitchen. "I didn't know when the bar opened. No one told me."  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:31 pm
"I know, Cara was supposed to call you. I didn't feel like wakeing you because...well I was working. Speaking of which, hurry and eat/drink then go to the bar. She will let you off early today I bet after she taught you the ropes. When you get home don't bug me, I have work to do." said Richard, he looked beyond stressed and tired.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:34 pm
"You should take your own advice about eating," Koyashu said as he looked around the kitchen. He saw half a loaf of bread and made himself a couple of slices of toast. Once he was done making the toast he headed out towards the bar.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:16 am
Richard stared at the kitchen table and sipped his coffee then blanched. He had forgotten to make it properly and it bugged him, he went into the frige. No milk, he could not drink coffee so he placed it on the counter then sighed, he could eat bread.
He grabbed one piece of tost, picked at it for about ten minutes without takeing more than two bites before leaveing it on the table and getting bored and realising he was no longer hungry.
The author stood up without eating the rest of his tost and went back to work.

Cara was just heading off to work, she apparently didn't feel like wakeing up. She ran into the bar door and attacked it like a maniac then realised she was an idiot so used her key.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:24 pm
Koyashu trotted up to the Cara just as she was unlocking the door. He finished off the last little bit of toast before saying,"Morning."  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:44 pm
"Good mornin lov! How are you today?"asked the blue haired girl as she kicked open the door and trodded inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:45 pm
"I'm fine," Koyashu said as he followed Cara into the bar.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:50 pm
Cara wore a black belly shirt with blue tiger short shorts and thai high boots. Apparently she was proud of her new belly button ring which resembled a tiger.
Bouncing excitedly behind the bar she looked around, "the cleaners did their job. Now...do you know how to bar tend? wait tables? and work a chash register?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:53 pm
"I have a basic idea of how to do all that," Koyashu replied. He was still in the same clothes that he wore yesterday.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:01 pm
Cara smiled, "your a cute thing aren't you?"she said wrapping her arms around him a second later. She smelled of blue winecooler and fruit like always, her perfume was slightly drunkening and sweet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:03 pm
"Hehe...uh...thanks," the white man said in shock. He really wasn't used to someone randomly hugging him. Not to the mention he found her smell a bit strong.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:13 pm
"Play a song? I'd like to hear you."she said bouncing up and down happily.
((Cara sings to, just rip songs from the internet/youtube and paste them here so we can listen. So what if someone sounds like MCR, this is a fake universe. xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:16 pm
((Yes! So gonna make Koyashu sound like a band.))

"Do you have a guitar I can borrow? Just realized I forgot mine at your brother's apartment," Koyashu said as he looked around.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:23 pm
"Of cource, I play here sometimes." said Cara she rumaged behind the bar and pulled out an aqua blue guitar, it was very clean and nice. She strummed it, tuned it, then handed it to Koyashu. "Knock yourself out man." she said adjusting her lip ring.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff