Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:25 am
"Italian? O ya... It's actually latin, the two languages are just very similiar. I read alot when i was growing up, and latin came in handy. So if it's sounds kinda unrefined, Like messed up verbs or words that dont always jive all the way, thats just cus the language im speaking is yours only really really old."

He noticed the girl had taken off, maybe she hadnt heard him or maybe she'd been distracted... come to think of it he probably should have been a little more considerate.

"Hey hang on now... we wait here. I think i already said that. Whatever the case thats not important... are you doin okay?"

He noticed he still hadnt taken his hand off her shoulder... maybe he was just getting a little too comfortable. He wasnt ready to hurt another girl like the last one.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:52 am
Emilia glanced left and right, hearing voices. There was a girl, and that was OK, but... there was a guy too. She quivered. Her past had left her with a major fear of boys. She looked around frantically for something to hide in, her eyes falling on a small wooden structure. She dove in just as they came into sight. Still quivering violently, she peeked out of a knothole in the wood just as the boy caught up to the girl. The boy was saying something... it sounded like he was worried for her.  

Fenrirs_Plaything

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:40 pm
tsuki-onee
SweetHugz
"Hmm?" Midori turned around. "Crap!" She thought. "She was watching?! I hope she won't tell Sophia." "H-Hello.." Midori said half-smiling. "May I help you?"
((sry im suposed to be grounded so i can only get on when my mom isn't home ^^ gomen ))
Gella caught up to the girl "That was so awsome how did you do that?" she asked catching her breath

[Oh, that sucks >.< Grounded.]
"Do what?" Midori asked, lying, not wanting to reveal her secret. "What did I do?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:50 am
[User Image]

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:44 am
After he was done talking he heard the breething clear as day. Without a second though he forced his charge behind him and drew his sword.

"Come out and show yourself and your intent or i'll be forced to assume it is hostile. Whereas i hope it isnt."

He called this to the cave at large, it was still too dark for his poor vision to make out much. It was then that he realized he had also forgotten his glasses in his backpack.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:26 pm
SweetHugz
tsuki-onee
SweetHugz
"Hmm?" Midori turned around. "Crap!" She thought. "She was watching?! I hope she won't tell Sophia." "H-Hello.." Midori said half-smiling. "May I help you?"
((sry im suposed to be grounded so i can only get on when my mom isn't home ^^ gomen ))
Gella caught up to the girl "That was so awsome how did you do that?" she asked catching her breath

"Do what?" Midori asked, lying, not wanting to reveal her secret. "What did I do?"
"How did you kill that vampire so easy? I mean I fight them all the time but that was wicked awsome!!" Gella said excited  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrirs_Plaything

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:31 pm
Noltic
After he was done talking he heard the breething clear as day. Without a second though he forced his charge behind him and drew his sword.

"Come out and show yourself and your intent or i'll be forced to assume it is hostile. Whereas i hope it isnt."

He called this to the cave at large, it was still too dark for his poor vision to make out much. It was then that he realized he had also forgotten his glasses in his backpack.

Emilia quivered again, thinking of trying to escape... but he had a blade, and was undoubtably good with it. There wasn't another choice. Shivering in fear, she crawled out of the structure and stood up, placing her hand against the wall so as not to fall over.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:54 pm
"Well goddamn..."

Atheism showing through in his disregard for the lord's name he marvelled at the girl. she was drop dead gorgeous, probably right-along the standards of the one behind him.

"O... dont be afraid. Im not going to hurt you... if your from the village that was attacked, or are in need of any aid, id be more than happy to help you. I seem to be playing the hero the more i try to avoid it so here's me giving up..."

He smiled but he doubted she could see it. He then sheethed his sword and held out his hand.

"I am called Zach, may i enquire as to your identity?"  

Noltic

Fenrirs_Plaything

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:00 pm
Emilia took a step back. "E-Emilia... Emilia Stephans..." She shivered again, very afraid. "I grew up here in Rome... My family was killed in the first raid." She was trying very hard not to vomit as fear hounded her every word. The only thing keeping her from running right now was the girl behind Zach: she trusted him, it seemed, so it might be OK...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:04 pm
"Allright now relax... i'd lay down my sword, but i dont trust the times, and as such i wouldnt like to disarm myself, and risk harm to myself my freind or, my new acquaintances. "

As he said this he held his hands empty before him... he sincerely wished to dissuade this girl from facing any danger she may not be ready for.

Thats when he realized he may not be ready for the danger either, but he wold gladly face insurmountable odds in the quest to aid an innocent. Self0 sacrifice was a maxim he was very accustomed to.

"May i enquire however as to why you don't trust my intent? I dont expect trust of my person, but neither did i the fear of it."  

Noltic

Fenrirs_Plaything

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:28 pm
Emilia forced herself not to take another step back. "S-sorry... But, I can't help myself..." She faltered, unable to tell him her story. "I-I would like to trust you... Really, I would, but..." he stopped again, unable to continue as the words stuck in her throat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:39 pm
"Look... what am i gonna do honestly? I'm from Canada... and roound there we like to help those in need, not hurt them... so relax Emilia. From now on you can call me freind."

He hoped he sounded sincere, this girl was pretty cool, and he really wouldnt be able to live with himself if he found her dead in the morning.  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:40 pm
tsuki-onee
SweetHugz
tsuki-onee
SweetHugz

"How did you kill that vampire so easy? I mean I fight them all the time but that was wicked awsome!!" Gella said excited
"Oh, um... I don't know." Midori said, still lying. "Can we walk and talk on the way? I need to find my friends and we have to hurry before more vampires come. My name is Midori, what's yours?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:39 am
Noltic
"Look... what am i gonna do honestly? I'm from Canada... and roound there we like to help those in need, not hurt them... so relax Emilia. From now on you can call me freind."

He hoped he sounded sincere, this girl was pretty cool, and he really wouldnt be able to live with himself if he found her dead in the morning.

Emilia took a shuddering breath to calm herself, still afraid of him, but not of his intent. She took one shaky step forward, then another, and another, then tripped on a cobblestone, sending her stumbling forward into his arms where she... fainted.  

Fenrirs_Plaything

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:54 am
(Ok, my profile hasn't been added yet, so if she doesn't add it by tommorow, i'll delete all my posts and resend my info to her. Sig is RPC)

He stood on the outskirts of Rome, looking a little sadly at the once great city. Father... how could you have let this happen to your city? Sighing, he took his first steps on the final stage of his search, with nothing but his dagger and his wits for weapons. But that was all he would need. I've spent three years preparing for this... He entered the city. His name was Joshua Akriest, and he was a Whisper.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff