Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Nekos dance club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:56 pm
isabella505
-hears gunshots being fired not to far off- "That's gotta be him..." -runs faster then jumps down from one rooftop to another gracefully- "Damn...I don't think i'll be quick enough to loose him by running." Suddenly a trashcan falls before me with a bullethole piercing its side.
'Oh great that's gonna be me if I don't hurry up.' I think to myself gradually increasing speed. 'He's near. And he's angry.' I scowl thinking of him chasing behind me.
"Why is it I always feel like the goddamn prey!?" I mutter breathlessly to no-one as I struggle to hold the fast pace.
More shots are heard and sparks of fire trail after the bullets that hit the iron railing of the apartments I am now running above.
"s**t. I know he's gonna hurt someone." I look back cautiously as I sprint forward and lurch to a stop as I see Aanna not far behind. My feet skid on the hardtop and my tail swishes anxiously against my legs.
Frozen with my shock I stood there focusing only on the tears that fall down her flushed cheeks. I was so preoccupied with her hurt expression that I did not notice one of Kohru's men until after he held a gun to her throat.
Anger sparked through me and I leapt forward wielding the dagger I had hidden in my blouse screaming, "DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!"
Another blade crashed down on mine and I was then looking up into Kohru's amused face. His eyes were playful but dangerous and I couldn't help but feel bemused looking in them.
"Since when does the lovely Isabella play the noble knight? It's not your personality to try to save anyone but yourself." His voice rang in my ears and I clutched the handle of my dagger tighter.
"Let her go." The sound of my voice was twisted through my gridded teeth.
"Lets dance." He then swung his sword down hard on my but I swiftly blocked it with my blade. If it's a fight he wants, its a fight he'll get.
We attacked for several minutes and in the brief moment our blades locked I swore, "By this blade I WILL kill you Kohru."
He smirked, "Lively as ever I see." His grin was mocking and that only infuriated me more. As I ducked and swerved I wondered if this match would ever end.
My blade crashed on his as I tried to conjure a plan to let Aanna escape.
I stood there shock at what happening, Then try to rush frodward yelling,"ISABELLA!" When the one of the guys pulled me backwards."No you don't." growled at me.I try to pull away a get to he, he only tighten his hold on me. "Isabella, don't die on me!' I cried as I fulled to me kneens.
I keep sobing "STOP IT!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:02 am
-My head turns automatically at the sound of Aanna's voice and I lock my blade against Kohru's again-
"There's only one way out, and you know it." Kohru's voice sent a chill down my spine cause i knew the only way out was either death or to give in to him.
And I refused to choose either.
I swerved away from his lunge and kicked his chest roughly knocking the air out of him for a minute. With that precious but short time i turned to face Aanna and winked.
"Don't worry bout me just plan on how ur gonna free urself im a little preoccupied at the moment to help you too."
As Kohru stood again I frantically looked around to find anything that could serve as a weapon for her.
Damn why does this have to happen on a rooftop!?
I leapt forward and took my frustration out on Kohru once again, sideswiping him this time with my blade as i passed. A few streaks of his blood dripped down the dagger.
Infuriated with my cutting him Kohru crashed his sword down on me and when I wasnt looking knocked my feet from under me with his tail.
He landed before me gracefully while I was struggling to get up. I wanted to curse out every profanity i knew at him then but couldnt seem to open my mouth.
He pointed his sword at me and I raised my dagger, still lying on the ground, in challenge.
"I know you barely value your life. But what about hers?" With the snap of his finger the grungy friend of his clicked the gun so it was loaded to shoot at Aanna's head.
My eyes widened and my grip fell limp.
I turned back to face Kohru, fire burning in my eyes.
"Hurt her and I ensure your death."
"Come with me and I'll ensure her safety."
I was torn and still unable to move. Looking to the side, shame covering my face, I saw her crying.
I knew what Kohru wanted from me and I wasn't willing to give it up. Ever.
It was then I had to decide what was more important, saving my own life from Kohru or saving Aanna's.  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:44 am
isabella505
-My head turns automatically at the sound of Aanna's voice and I lock my blade against Kohru's again-
"There's only one way out, and you know it." Kohru's voice sent a chill down my spine cause i knew the only way out was either death or to give in to him.
And I refused to choose either.
I swerved away from his lunge and kicked his chest roughly knocking the air out of him for a minute. With that precious but short time i turned to face Aanna and winked.
"Don't worry bout me just plan on how ur gonna free urself im a little preoccupied at the moment to help you too."
As Kohru stood again I frantically looked around to find anything that could serve as a weapon for her.
Damn why does this have to happen on a rooftop!?
I leapt forward and took my frustration out on Kohru once again, sideswiping him this time with my blade as i passed. A few streaks of his blood dripped down the dagger.
Infuriated with my cutting him Kohru crashed his sword down on me and when I wasnt looking knocked my feet from under me with his tail.
He landed before me gracefully while I was struggling to get up. I wanted to curse out every profanity i knew at him then but couldnt seem to open my mouth.
He pointed his sword at me and I raised my dagger, still lying on the ground, in challenge.
"I know you barely value your life. But what about hers?" With the snap of his finger the grungy friend of his clicked the gun so it was loaded to shoot at Aanna's head.
My eyes widened and my grip fell limp.
I turned back to face Kohru, fire burning in my eyes.
"Hurt her and I ensure your death."
"Come with me and I'll ensure her safety."
I was torn and still unable to move. Looking to the side, shame covering my face, I saw her crying.
I knew what Kohru wanted from me and I wasn't willing to give it up. Ever.
It was then I had to decide what was more important, saving my own life from Kohru or saving Aanna's.
"Isabella." I sobed. Than I knew what to do.I trun to the guy that hold me and kneen him and quitly snached the gun and knock the guy out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:19 pm
"Good job Aanna." I praised her quickly as I thrust my leg at Kohru's sword that still remained pointed at me knocking it out of his hands. I jumped up and attempted to punch him with my right hand- which he blocked- and scratched his jaw with my left. He scrambled backwards feeling at the blood that trailed down his face.
"Wench!" he growled under his breath in a furious tone as he came at me, sword in hand once again.
By the time he advanced on me I already had picked up my blade and struck at him blindly. A gasp was heard from Kohru's open mouth. When I looked down I noticed I had successfully stabbed him between his left shoulder and neck.
Unfortunately he had also successfully stabbed me in the ribs. My right rib cage burned and I felt like screaming out in pain but my adrenaline made me forget the agony. I did it. I finally did it. I was, for once, finally able to attack Kohru and inflict some kind of pain to him!
He pulled his sword slowly out of me and I did the same expecting him to continue fighting. But what I saw truly confused and shocked me.
His eyes held not anger or a vendetta but tears.
Kohru seriously had tears in his eyes but they were of a different kind of pain.
"I'm so sorry Izzy." His voice was no more than a whisper and was burning with a tone I had never heard escape his lips before.........regret. I winced at the old nickname he used to call me by long ago.
When I opened my mouth to answer no voice came out, I was too shocked to respond.
"I never wanted to hurt you..." His eyes bore into mine but with those words I knew he was lying and that rekindled the flame of anger in me.
"Liar! You would gladly be the one to kill me, you've said it before!" I shouted at him still in confusion and rage.
"Seeing you bleeding hurts me more than this wound." he gestured to the place I had stabbed him, blood was now trailing down his arm and torso. "I believe we should clean up and leave off here for today."
"Or we could just plainly leave it here." I scowled my ears pinning back against my hair.
"Fine come with me then." He outstretched his hand to me.
I stood straight, ignoring the ripping pain in my side, and stood protectively in front of Aanna.
"Never."
"Until next time then." He bowed gracefully, disposed of his sword, and disappeared into the night. His followers ran off dragging the unconscious man Aanna had attacked behind them.
I began to turn to face Aanna but my vision went black and I fell to the ground limp. My whole right side was covered in blood from my wound.  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:00 pm
isabella505
"Good job Aanna." I praised her quickly as I thrust my leg at Kohru's sword that still remained pointed at me knocking it out of his hands. I jumped up and attempted to punch him with my right hand- which he blocked- and scratched his jaw with my left. He scrambled backwards feeling at the blood that trailed down his face.
"Wench!" he growled under his breath in a furious tone as he came at me, sword in hand once again.
By the time he advanced on me I already had picked up my blade and struck at him blindly. A gasp was heard from Kohru's open mouth. When I looked down I noticed I had successfully stabbed him between his left shoulder and neck.
Unfortunately he had also successfully stabbed me in the ribs. My right rib cage burned and I felt like screaming out in pain but my adrenaline made me forget the agony. I did it. I finally did it. I was, for once, finally able to attack Kohru and inflict some kind of pain to him!
He pulled his sword slowly out of me and I did the same expecting him to continue fighting. But what I saw truly confused and shocked me.
His eyes held not anger or a vendetta but tears.
Kohru seriously had tears in his eyes but they were of a different kind of pain.
"I'm so sorry Izzy." His voice was no more than a whisper and was burning with a tone I had never heard escape his lips before.........regret. I winced at the old nickname he used to call me by long ago.
When I opened my mouth to answer no voice came out, I was too shocked to respond.
"I never wanted to hurt you..." His eyes bore into mine but with those words I knew he was lying and that rekindled the flame of anger in me.
"Liar! You would gladly be the one to kill me, you've said it before!" I shouted at him still in confusion and rage.
"Seeing you bleeding hurts me more than this wound." he gestured to the place I had stabbed him, blood was now trailing down his arm and torso. "I believe we should clean up and leave off here for today."
"Or we could just plainly leave it here." I scowled my ears pinning back against my hair.
"Fine come with me then." He outstretched his hand to me.
I stood straight, ignoring the ripping pain in my side, and stood protectively in front of Aanna.
"Never."
"Until next time then." He bowed gracefully, disposed of his sword, and disappeared into the night. His followers ran off dragging the unconscious man Aanna had attacked behind them.
I began to turn to face Aanna but my vision went black and I fell to the ground limp. My whole right side was covered in blood from my wound.
I rach out toyou but you already hit the ground."Isa, come on let get you looked at."I said to you as I picked you up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:48 pm
(( you're going to have to create the scene for me while I'm passed out, tell what you're thinking, doing, saying, where we are, things like that. During all of it just imagine my still being ko'd ))  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:56 pm
isabella505
(( you're going to have to create the scene for me while I'm passed out, tell what you're thinking, doing, saying, where we are, things like that. During all of it just imagine my still being ko'd ))
I hold you as the dr. clicked you over."Come on Isa-koi pull though for me." I said to myself.  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games