Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Our Past Not Forgotten ((need a few more ppl!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:49 pm
Jan called out to the girl. "Yeah, it's getting kinda late..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:52 pm
she turned around facing the girl with no expression on her face "why did you follow me......" she said puting her hands bac into the small tight pockets she had.......
((oh ima change my apperance son i just dont feel like getting the code right now.....im to lazy lol))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:16 pm
Jan shrugged. "Why'd you run off into the forest?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:18 pm
-.- "i didnt run.....i left to be alone.....wich obviously i cant do......" she said with a kinda smart a** grin  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:21 pm
"Nope, not as long as I'm around," she responded, her face remaining blank, if only to spite the other. "What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:24 pm
She looked at her blankly then with a confused look "my name? what for you dot even know me......or even like me for that matter,....." she said her face turnng bac t nuthin and her hands returning to her pockets......
((ima add a new person XD okay mrgreen ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:26 pm
((yay! make things slightly more interesting... I'm thinking about introducing one of my persons too 3nodding ))
"What gave you the impression that I didn't like you?" she asked, cocking her head to one side.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:29 pm
she put her hands on her hips "oh really?......you seriously dont know?" she said with a half grin  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:30 pm
"I didn't say that either," she said smugly, her face still carefully blank.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:37 pm
"Then why did you ask?" she said then before she could answere she sighes and her hands droped to her sides and she said "never mind......." she turned around and continued walking with her hands bac into her pockets  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:43 pm
((my other person......
Gaian name: Sayuki-Uchiha
Character name: Uriyu Sada
Character age: 16
Occupation: Regular teenage kid who happens to be a ninja but keeps a low profile
Bio: Lives by himself, ran away from home when his parents died when he was 6. Is now protecting the village while still maintaning a teenage life. He is a straight A student and studies without really trying because he knows most of the stuff inthe books.
Other:
Apperance: User Image
((took this pic from somene this isnt my pic that i found.....if the person does not wat me to use it i will change it and use a diff one i just really lie this pic XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:54 am
As i was walking reading a manga i saw two girls arguing each other i stare stare at them and talking to myself"hmm...y is this two girls arguing?"i can't concentrating reading my favorite manga damn it mad i feel like killing again"i go toward the girls arguing and shouted"hey you two stop arguing each other it makes no sense u will just end up killing your self!!!!! stressed " smile slightly... smile  

reverie25-

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:32 pm
Reverie25
Noriko had scent the chips and was searching for it when he saw a group of ppol fighting she saw the chips fell so when the ppol where busy fighting he take that chance to sneak and stole the chips

"NO! *bites Noriko on the hand that's holding the chips* LET'S GO!" she grabbs Sayuki by the arm and runa out, and into an alley. "NOW WE CAN EAT!" she yells/whispers. She starts eating with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:25 pm
Reverie25
As i was walking reading a manga i saw two girls arguing each other i stare stare at them and talking to myself"hmm...y is this two girls arguing?"i can't concentrating reading my favorite manga damn it mad i feel like killing again"i go toward the girls arguing and shouted"hey you two stop arguing each other it makes no sense u will just end up killing your self!!!!! stressed " smile slightly... smile

Jan glanced at the newcomer. "I wasn't arguing... Just speaking loudly," she added with a small grin.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:28 pm
she was strangly sad when she took her arm and took off. she saw Jans apperance slowly fade as they took off...
((my new person will now join ^.^))
Uriyu was siting on the raile on the huge bridge reading a book when he saw a girl pullig another away from two other girls arguing about smething *sigh* "wonder what is happening to this world...." he said closing his book, puting it in his bag, and walking twards the two arguing ones seeing the other two had vanisges when he closed his book  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff