Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
"YOU DONT LIKE ANIME?! BUT YOU'RE ASIAN!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Queen of Spades]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:57 pm
Stereotypes exist because some characteristics began with most people of a certain group having it.

There isn't a problem with Asians liking anime or not in my school.
Our school is so big, you're just going have to deal with what you've got.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:26 pm
I watch anime from time to time but I've never really got addicted to it? There's these girls in my grade who are Chinese but they try to learn Japanese and Korean because they think it makes them look cool. I mean, I like Japanese and Korean people but it gets really annoying sometimes.  

goodbye-star

~.Kaarii.~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:25 pm
Rebirth Project
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

When people put a label on me about my culture, I just spit at them "Are you trying to learn me my own culture? You see that door over there? Get out."

Well, I went through my "Japanese culture addict" phase long ago. Now, I'm just indifferent. I do watch from time to time anime, but only Naruto Shippuuden and Bleach catch my attention. I do get irritated when people gather around me and ask me if I like those "Chinese cartoons" like most of they call them. =/

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl. thats all I have to say.

Okay, I lied. There are not very many asians that I know (but then again I don't know very many) that don't like some form of anime. Even my 'white' friends enjoy anime, mostly Death Note, Naruto, and One Piece. So basically the popular animes. I personally like anime, but I am not as obsessed as I was last year. The one that I'm currently watching is Samurai Champloo, but only because someone suggested it to me. It's the first anime that I've watched in a long time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:20 am
Sakimichi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gusto kong makasama lang kita, kahit kapiling mu na siya.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In case of emergency...repeat after me...

"SHUT THE [insert censored word here], I'M ASIAN, AND ANIME ISN'T ON MY DICTIONARY*

Yeah, i got pissed when another gaian guy [in the past] shocked that i wasn't to HYPE on anime before. I do watch, but i tend to control my fangirlism attitude.

++Oh yeah, now i'm hooked with anime..hahahaha++

Music is life
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oyy!!! Galing!!! ^_^
I know how you feel.
It's like what the hell? I'm Asian so I'm suppose to like it?
If you like anime? Cool. But I mean, people are different.
Gosh..  

Goodbyepeoplez

SarahO57

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:12 pm
That's just a joke! Plently of people like anime and other people don't. Individual preference.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:36 pm
I am asian
but I dont live in Asia
people dont make fun of me because I like anima(well they do sweatdrop )
I just think they are jelice..."THERE JUST JELICE" xd ...just ignore them and say just cause you are different dosent mean your a freak...and juat cause they are the same they are freaks

kumori_otome

Snow -The Hero- Villiers

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:18 pm
Who cares, i know i lot of azns who hate anime.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:12 pm
haha. don't worry. im not a fan of anime neither. mrgreen

used to be, until it got boring.  

l ll-T R I N I T Y-ll l

Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items