Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
what would you do in the attack of the borg?-THE BORG THREAD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you...
pull out a huge phaser and blast away?
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
go for a more simple view and hack at them with a sord the size of your head?
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
scream and run around in circles?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
curse them while they leade you off to be assimulated?
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
stay calm and use no wepons?
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

Karrn

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:51 pm
Oooo! Can I share tacos? I love tacos! Wait, that's a little too Gir...

I think, in all likelihood, I would end up assimilated. After all, I am much more a "Crewman No. 6" than a leading star type. So I'd get Borg'd to show the situation was serious and then they'd have a great plan that saves everyone that's left.

Maybe I'd get a cameo return trying to assimilate someone else.

But at least I'd have tacos!  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:23 am
Incendiary rounds, and a chain gun. cool  

Hyratel Dragon

Wind-Whisper

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:36 pm
I have no idea! I'd probably try to run and hide, but get assimilated anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:17 pm
I'd get my bet'leth and phaser rifle and blast their a** back to the delta quadrant  

Kurzon_Dax

Andy Magnuseth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:57 pm
I would stick my hand straight through their heart at an immense speed.

Assimilate THAT, BORG!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:42 am
Me? I would stay calm while they led me off to be assimilated. I've always wanted to be a borg.  

Nuri66

Kiera Greyback

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:38 am
Maybe since if they adapt to bad things and it's okay, maybe if we hit them with okay things, like muffins, they will adapt ant it will be bad for them? rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:32 pm
Elrohir Helyanwe
All you need is Power Armour and a Heavy Bolter! A heavy bolter is a chain gun that shoots bullets/bolts the size of a coke can! Resistence is SOOO not futile!
Sure you might blast a few holes in them...easly repaired... unless you blow up their heads... you'll soon be over run. No. What you need is the TYRANIDS!!! A Broodlord and it's retinue will easly take out a borg cube. Send a Hive Fleet in to the Borgs home quadrent. Badabing Badaboom. No more Borg.  

Ry Ki

Hollow_Lies

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:30 pm
ok listen up
you all have to remmber something about the borg
they adapt to energy weapons
but they cant adapt to chemically propelled weapons such as the gun feactured in the one DS9 episode where Dax has to find a killer with the help of Jorel i think his name was. that rifle in that episode was made to defeat the borg
so take a large weapon like a M4 but have it outfitted with a replicator to constantly replicate ammo so you have unlimited rounds
you would easily defeat any and all borg around you
and non of them would adapt
or you could walk carefully and peacefully around the cube or Unimatrix and destroy or infect the Central Plexsis (dont know how to spell it sorry)
you will have easily defeated teh borg in that area
but to do any and all of this you must have 2 things with you besides a chemically propelled weapon with replicator modification
first you must have a transport damper arond you at all times so they cant beam you out right away and you must have a shield damper so you can move easily around without being surrounded by fields
otherwise youll all end up like Janeway, Torres, and Tuvok during there mission to free all the borg from Unimatrix Zero  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:04 am
Either I would

1: Hack their computer and leave 25 viruses, and leave a message that say "HAH PWNED!"

2: Use that sniper rifle from DS9 (Something 116) And shot each one through their shields (the ones they surround themselves with).  

Olafmikli

baronesswinchester

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:00 am
My reaction would be best described in one word...PANIC!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:12 pm
baronesswinchester
My reaction would be best described in one word...PANIC!!!
I guess the option you would have voted for would be "scream and run around in circles"?  

Nuri66

FireStrife

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:36 am
I'd probably already have some kind of virus that can temporarily disable them or simply just adjust a dampening field to counteract their force fields for a certain amount of time, then just blast them!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:21 pm
FireStrife
I'd probably already have some kind of virus that can temporarily disable them or simply just adjust a dampening field to counteract their force fields for a certain amount of time, then just blast them!
How about permanent disablement of the borg, like Picard wanted to use Hugh for in "I, Borg"?  

Nuri66

narabinai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:02 pm
You know I'm thinking that their sheilds that can adapt to phaser fire would stop a physical attack....it just seems too easy...not like anyone tried it. But I think Brenna Covington (Homecoming and The Farther Shore books) had the right idea...become queen.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff