Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
B.O.Y.L.O.V.E [ Spreadin' the love... and the legs >83 ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <333
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:19 am
Gah! xd sweatdrop heart Sorry, Lady Gyrfalcon... *has misplaced her brain*

Hnhnhn. >83 Buttons... the linked insignias are a good idea for that ^.^ Having the linked insignias enamelled onto a metal button would be the best option in that case, I think. >.> Miss Sushii is very annoyed with herself because she managed to lose her sketchbook... And all my sketches were in there gonk I've asked several times at school and checked my locker but I can't find it ;___;

I'd want a webpage for this. I'll ask my html-savvy wifey for this! (The only thing I can do in html is center text and add images x3 )

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:02 am
It's fine! mrgreen

I tried to make shiny-ish buttons, but I'm not good, so...!
Anyway, uniform design no. 1 has been completed and uploaded! It's on my Deviantart under the title "Pride", which I thought was apt. I suck majorly at skintones, by the way. I also haven't bothered putting a catchy slogan or whatever on the armband. Pride

So we have our first colour uniform! One step closer to taking over the world!  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:08 am
Hmm... pwetty. heart And it can be different colours, too! And maybe you can mix and match those colours... ? xd

... It's only one step, though... we need to make the designs, meet up, conspire in person, set up plans of action, carry out said plans of action... @_@

Actually, I take back the 2010 comment. Maybe 2020. stare Arghh.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:11 pm
Lenre Li
Hmm... pwetty. heart And it can be different colours, too! And maybe you can mix and match those colours... ? xd

... It's only one step, though... we need to make the designs, meet up, conspire in person, set up plans of action, carry out said plans of action... @_@

Actually, I take back the 2010 comment. Maybe 2020. stare Arghh.

Bah!
Webcams? xD Ahaha, because, I'm quite sure most of us are very far apart sweatdrop

User_2629207

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:17 pm
Webcams would be okay... either that orr our own forum where we can plan and stuff... *shrugs* Hmm...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:49 pm
Lenre Li
Webcams would be okay... either that orr our own forum where we can plan and stuff... *shrugs* Hmm...

Let's make this Christmas...

3nodding I can force Ash to make a forum...
...a real scream~

User_2629207

Fayt_Liongod=^^=

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:10 pm
I am actually an amatuer manga artist of some yaoi comic. i haven't published them yet though. I am male to so. . . But anyone can glomp me or hug me if they want because i like being loved on. ^^ I am 18 and not an old man so don't worry about that. I am a freshman in college so if anyoen would like to talk with me please feel free to do so or add me as a friend i would be happy for more of them! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:11 pm
Miss Sushii
Lenre Li

Let's make this Christmas...

3nodding I can force Ash to make a forum...
...a real scream~

That is creepy! My real name is Ash!O_O Well Ashley but i am called Ash. xd heart  

Fayt_Liongod=^^=

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:38 pm
Fayt_Liongod=^^=
I am actually an amatuer manga artist of some yaoi comic. i haven't published them yet though. I am male to so. . . But anyone can glomp me or hug me if they want because i like being loved on. ^^ I am 18 and not an old man so don't worry about that. I am a freshman in college so if anyoen would like to talk with me please feel free to do so or add me as a friend i would be happy for more of them! heart
~ heart heart heart ~

surprised Do you have a DA? I wanna see!
^^ My wife is called Ashley, she's a girl though.
Mweh heh, I have a friend who turns 18 next year, so she can buy me yaoi! biggrin 'cause I'm still underage n' all... >.>
~ heart heart heart ~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:06 pm
Miss Sushii
Fayt_Liongod=^^=
~ heart heart heart ~

Mweh heh, I have a friend who turns 18 next year, so she can buy me yaoi! biggrin 'cause I'm still underage n' all... >.>
~ heart heart heart ~

What is a DA? I would tell you if i knew what it was  

Fayt_Liongod=^^=

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:49 pm
LET US RULE THE WORLD MUHAHAHAHAHA  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:43 pm
Fayt_Liongod=^^=
Miss Sushii
Fayt_Liongod=^^=
~ heart heart heart ~

~ heart heart heart ~

What is a DA? I would tell you if i knew what it was
~ heart heart heart ~

DeviantArt ^-^
~ heart heart heart ~

User_2629207

duskydawn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:36 am
I say we insinuate ourselves into the Vatican, and take over it, aquiring the resources of our enemy from the inside! Nobody will realise until our takeover is complete!

And we'll get all those pretty buildings, too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:53 am
rofl Great idea, duskydawn! Yesh! I've kind of wanted to go to Rome anyway... heh.

But then again, that requires plane tickets, money [lot's of it, too], a way to get into the Vatican, probably spy and energy de-transmitter gear...

Any yaoi/yuri fans scientists or something in the making? O_O;

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:03 am
Lenre Li
rofl Great idea, duskydawn! Yesh! I've kind of wanted to go to Rome anyway... heh.

But then again, that requires plane tickets, money [lot's of it, too], a way to get into the Vatican, probably spy and energy de-transmitter gear...

Any yaoi/yuri fans scientists or something in the making? O_O;
~ heart heart heart ~

BWAH HAH HAH! Not really, no. xD My only strong points are sleeping, eating and video gaming... and of course, scheming.
But you know, taking a few classes could probably fix this.
My dad's friend is pretty damn tech-savvy and can hack almost anything (he modded his PS3 by himself...) Maybe I can bribe him!
I always wanted to wear one of those funny pope hats... >.> Did ya know, the pope's hat has latin phrases embroidered onto it, and if you remove all letters that aren't roman numerals, the roman numerals left spell 666? biggrin

~ heart heart heart ~

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces