Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
So, what annoys you in Maple? (RANT HERE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.
  K
View Results

TamponMuncher

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:49 pm

- When a noob comes outta nowhere and says:Mesoz pl0x
- When you walk into someplace and noobs are cybering O_O;;
- You drop something expensive by accident or for a friend and a newb walks by, picks it up, smiles, then ccs -.-;;;;;
- My main charrie's a Cleric. "Healz me n0wz, mag1cy p3rs0n!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:42 pm
When people Smega hack/bot sites.

Although, Ludog usually does a good job of flaming them.

AAAND, there used to be a hacker in Scania name "noyouccplz". I wanted that name D:  

REGINA SPEKT0R

Versatile Receiver

x3Crystalize

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:12 pm

More rant.

You know when your friend tells you to meet them at the FM and you see that he/she has other friends with them and you talk for a bit then your attention goes to another person and he completely ignores you and you think 'Oh they won't mind if I leave and I'm at 87% anyways'. So the very next day their like "Why did you leave? I needed something to give to you" and you just can't help but apologize though your really thinking 'Did he/she have something for me if they completely ignored me?'...

You know when you miss someones wedding when they live like somewhere around the world O___o;
Yeah you can guess this one pretty easily.
Though I felt bad 'cause he was a really good friend and you just couldn't help it but when you see their wife you think that she's really obnoxious and stuck-up you really don't regret something at all. How can those people get along I wonder.

@BlueSakura:LOL.
Have to completely agree on the cybering and the item.
Though I dunno about you but I get annoyed with the couples that just sit around and then you don't really want to walk past them because your scared that you might bother them or something.

@Jr Banshi:LOL.
I knew that guy.
His name was either Steven or Nick =/

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:53 pm
I really hate it when a person comes up to me doing the f2 and saying, "Noob, you shouldn't be on this channel, unlike the all other noobs." And I'm like 'wtf', because usually the person is a lower level than me, and it just doesn't seem right. I find it that the noob was trying to get me to switch channel for the pq.

Like in the other day on Maplestory, this guy came up to me & said, "Dude, you wanna buy this? It'll cost less, I promise." I decided to see what it was, and when he dropped it, I didn't even see it. He got it b4 I came close & I was like "Um... what was that?"

I hate it when people try to scam you for stuff, like they're telling you to hold down these keys & stuff. I don't fall for those stuff. I also hate it when people think I'm their Gf, cause they get startled when I'm like "'No.."'

That's most of what I hate.

Skittlies

Merumiharu

IRL Cat

14,075 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:54 am
2 rants.

Either bless or don't, JUST STOP WASTING MY SNIPER PILLS. Keep me constantly blessed or never. :/

What is up with maplers and superstitions? Like srsly. There are no "certain plants" that only ever no matter how many times you run HPQ drop one color seed. Killing the slimes after King Slime in KPQ will NOT make something horrible happen. It will NOT effect if you get ore or a scroll. Putting mesos under the balloon in LPQ will NOT make stage 8 go faster. BEING ON CHANNEL 7 OR 12 WILL NOT EFFECT HOW MANY TICKETS YOU GET IN LMPQ.

That last one is the stupidest superstition ever. Channel will never be a factor in how many tickets drop. So lets go share another channel when we have a free one rolleyes . Think about it, if you do back-to-back PQs it wont matter as much if you get 5050 and 7550 as opposed to sharing and possibly missing and STILL having the chance of getting low ticket numbers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:56 am

"Yeah so I go to the sauna in Sleepywood channel 10 make sure it's empty and I drop my weapon then I pick it up then I drop the scroll then I do a rain dance and my scroll works."

People and their superstitions.

I remember before dark scrolls came out I scrolled two 103/9 Dragon tails, and people asked me to explain how. They thought I had some secret trick to scrolling or scroll hacked. Yeahh sure buddy, if I scroll hacked wouldn't I waste millions and millions on a perfect DT and scroll the perfect one? At the time that was godly for Dragon Tails *rolls eyes* I think the #4 Dragon Tails in scania so I was told, xD but yeah all these lil 'tricks' or 'superstitions' are bs IMO. I just call it luck or coincidence. I still explained when people would ask heh. I had people ask me to scroll their claws and daggers and I would get annoyed. D: I was like HELLLL NO! Because if it fails which it probably will, you'll be mad at me. D: Anyway I sold the things for 350 million each. xD People waste so much on trying to scroll godly weapons, I just got lucky those times.

Also can relate to the party buffs canceling out the pills, I used to use warrior pills, my fighter/crusader buddies had habits of raging. <3 Rage but yeah wasted some pills from that. xD

candy kaiju

Toxic Unicorn

12,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight…

> People stealing my mobs / KS'ing me and claiming I'm KS'ing them.
> Selfish players who don't even want to share a HUGE map with others.

I really need to rant about those two subjects. I've been training at Gryphons a lot lately since they are really fast EXP. Also, the map is big and the spawn is really high. Yay for mobbing! But lately, most players are pissing me off. When every channels are taken by at least one person, I come and make sure to not KS the person; I always change platforms the second after the player has taken it, even if I've already hit the monsters accidently. Most players acknoledge my respect towards the fact they were first in the map. But lately, a few little insolent brats have been acting as if they had all rights and KS'ed me even if I told them to stop. "leave i wanna lvl up" "cc plz" "kser -defamez-" "noob" "im bringin my backupz" OH SHUT UP. The map is enough big for two players. =/

It feels so right
To
night…

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:47 pm

@Merumiharu: That's like HBing.
Superstition ehh? I have to agree with you but one thing I have to point out...
Nexon didn't make this game to have faults in it or to make one thing/person more unequal than another.

My rants today.

Snowman Event.
I am so damn pissed at that.

While the people of Bera try to kill this ENOURMOUS snowman boss with like 300,000HP when we can only do 10 dmg each these people are spamming constantly. Do you know what's that doing to the people that are actually trying to kill the snowman? IT LAGS US UP AND I MEAN SRLY. Who would want to do that? No not just lag it's just that the amount of people that are affected because of the lag. Bera is the second most populous server.

THERE IS NO HAPPYVILLE PQ! What's ever made you think that there was? I spent almost 1 whole hour just telling countless noobs that there is no "pq" and there was an event. =___=;
When you get asked countless times "where'd you get that snowball"
or something like that tone do you really think I care?

Smuggling. I'm not against it or anything but when you smuggle LMPQ tickets it just pisses me off. It lost me my last party because of some person in my party had tickets and I didn't realize it since I'm not the person that actually reads "There is someone else in the Maze. Please come some other time"
But when your whole party tells you to drop them. I MEAN THE WHOLE PARTY.
People who smuggle lmpq tickets. YOUR JUST A WASTE OF OUR TIME WITH THOSE.
If you want to smuggle. Go smuggle in OPQ.

=___=;

x3Crystalize

beyond absolute

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:33 pm
Popularity whoring in Maya's house?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:02 pm
LOL for Kern PQ when they go "don't kill slimes" I go "why?" and just when they press 'enter' and i see their message which is usually something similar to this: "we wil get bad items cuz its like bad luk",
i kill all of them (when i was lvl 30) with iron arrow xD
fun fun.
oh and i hate it when people trade me just to say "plz mesos i almsot hav enough 4 plzzz im begging u!"  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

a21233212312321

Dapper Dabbler

9,475 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:00 am
well what annoys me is cc plz and the sins that keep ksing me when i want to train. And i don't train a lot...oh and my fren never picks up her mesos and last time she told me she wants to start a GUILD and asked mesos from me stare then she asked from my maple jie who gave about 200k to her... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:16 am
Anyone that ever says, "L> for GF/BF"

As if they really will find one on the spot...

Simple as Ren

fae_khaab

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:43 am
ks'ers and hackers  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:59 pm
The personality of people.

Since I'm in Bera most of the people are asses there with a few exceptions. I've seen this quite a lot throughout a period of time but you know the dumbasses that throw their things on top of the hut in Henesys Market. Yeah those people. So a hacker comes when there's nothing up there and starts fly hacking. This really doesn't bother me but for the people that say "I'm reporting you" or "HAXXOR!!!111 LOLOLOL" or something I just ask them what they've done to you and they can never reply. It's not like they stole anything or even bothered your game-play in anyway.

So I ask. What's so bad about hackers? What have they ever do to affect you?
I know they're abusing the rules but they didn't do anything but for the people that hack for levels they just ruin it for us but that's still no reason to complete "hate" them.

KSer's the same. If so many people hate them then why can't you share your map?

It's not like I don't hate them but they have their reason unless their intentionally KSing your map/you.

x3Crystalize

fae_khaab

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:32 am
i hate hackers because they hacked my first acc in windia, thats why i made another acc, and for ks'ers it's because some will map me and kill all the monsters with one hit, just so i can't get any  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff