Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
The first DM discussion thread.(Current topic:Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:39 pm
A management thread sounds ideal, though it would require the acolyte's to be crew. But updating any sort of post that isn't your own would require the acolytes to be crew anyway, so there's no reason for the acolytes to be part of the special DM thread just yet anyway. Go ahead and make it; it can be a goal for people to strive for. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:47 pm
I had been thinking about doing this also but I wanted to wait until we had more crew status DM’s to divvy work up amongst. The minor and Major DMs will discuss that possibility later. Me and GC has also talked about making a crew only sub forum. That will be discussed later as well.

With that out of the way, I have no more questions or comments. If another DM does please post them by around this time tomorrow or I’m going to go ahead and start the first poll.

Oh and the reason that Acolytes are not crew is so that the rank is not as hard to attain and it will give us time to really keep track of what the new DM is like since we have to put into affect much of what they do ourselves.  

FARGORE
Captain

DM of Death

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:42 pm
I await the vote.

I'm glad that you have been wanting to do those things for a while! Its good to see that we are on the same page.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:50 pm
(Can I vote? Am I supposed to tell you why I voted the way I did? Am I supposed to even post in this thread? Why am I asking so many questions? O_o)  

-A M P-

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:02 pm
-A M P-
(Can I vote? Am I supposed to tell you why I voted the way I did? Am I supposed to even post in this thread? Why am I asking so many questions? O_o)

Yes, no, no, don’t know.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:10 pm
o_0 Who voted no?  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:05 pm
Perrian
o_0 Who voted no?

I would like for the voting to remain anonymous, so I ask kindly that you not ask that question.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:51 pm
Oh, sorry. My mistake. Ignore my question, please.  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:48 pm
The vote to make Kowsauni an acolyte DM has been passed with a 9/4 ratio. He will be added to the acolyte list once all the voting is complete.

Next up is Perrian.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:18 pm
Congrats Kowsauni! Looking forward to the souls of the fallen PC's in your quests!  

DM of Death

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:28 pm
Wait, what?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:34 pm
Nothing, just playing the role of death.
But Congrats none the less!  

DM of Death

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:56 am
lol I hope not to kill to many of my players. I plan to make it as challenging as I can without actually making them bite the dust. So far I have two different dungeon styles planed. One for those who simply want to play the game and one for those more interested in a story and rping. However I don't plan on offering any quests until some adventures take DM of Death up on a dungeon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:29 pm
Congrats, Kail!  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200