Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:22 pm
TimeLord2
SweetHugz
TimeLord2
((Sweethugz, the aliens that abducted me put me back on earth last week...I'm back. Sorry I vanished. Where'd we leave off?))
[What do you mean? In this RP or in Wolf Virus?]

((This RP, since we can't exactly relocate all these people. Oh, and do I need a new profile? If not, do I even have to PM you the profiles since you already know them? I was planning on keeping my characters...maybe not Jared, since Squiggle~Me`Penguins seems to dislike him.))

[You don't need a new profile unless you want to make different characters and you don't have to PM me it, I can copy and paste it onto this fourm but you still have to fill out the 'Weapon(s)' part in the profile. You can just tell me and I'll add it on to there. Hope I answered your question heart ]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:21 pm
((YIPPIE! FREAKY'S CONFUSED! heart ))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:07 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y

[Lol, Violet saw you and now she's hiding in the bushes because she wasn't sure if your a hunter or not. Is that what you were confused about?]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:08 pm
SweetHugz
FreakyF R E A K Y

[Lol, Violet saw you and now she's hiding in the bushes because she wasn't sure if your a hunter or not. Is that what you were confused about?]
((Yush. :3))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:15 pm
Parker smiled gently as he walked over to where he had heard noise. "The bushes, huh?" he smirked before making his way to them. Hs got onto his knees and looked through the bush with a warm smile across his face. "Why hello there." he smiled at the apparent girl, warmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:21 pm
Violet snarled and bared her teeth, thinking that he might be a hunter. She used her fangs to unsheathe her sword that was tied across her back, she held it in her mouth firmly. The sword sparkled in the moonlight as though it was trying to tell you this was not the first battle it has had.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:38 pm
He sighed lightly, watching the other. "Oh, no need to be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you." he said as he looked to the sword with glittering eyes. He took another sip of his alcohol and continued to smile just as warmly as if he wouldn't be hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:46 am
Lucia nodded her head in acceptance of this. "I'm just a hunter, trying to avenge her father's death. So why are you hunting the wolves if you want to cure them?"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:56 am
"I dont hunt wolves alone. I am a vigilante i hunt for those who would seek to harm others and ewnd their ability to do such. Vengeance i can respect, but hatred of a creed in place of hatred of a person is a very criminal offence in my mind."

He looked her up and down and turned sideways a bit. Not looking at her he put on a grin.

"you wouldnt happen to think like that would you now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:42 pm
Kat, knowing trouble followed her, didn't look back at the warehouse as she strolled on. Never turn back, never steer away. Never look back, save your life another day... she thought to herself, tuneing out the voices in her head.  

jinxercat2006

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:47 am
Lucia scowled.
"There's only one I want to kill, it's just that others get in my way that I have to kill them too."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:22 pm
"Taught to fight yet not to speak? You know it has been my experience that a well guided toungue can carry an edge far sharper than any blade."

He chuckled at his joke, yet he was growing tired. This idle talk had grown tedious and he faltered slightly in his composure.

"Whatever the case, might i ask what you require from myself?"  

Noltic

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:46 pm
Kat felt like howling from her frustration, but she contained herself, knowing it would give away her position.

Every night I damn myself, knowing I cannot be myself again. Knowing it could all be over.. that in this world, one is never enough. Because they always want more.

She heaved a small sigh, panting silently now from running and slowed to a trot, finally stopping in a dimly lit part of the street.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:35 pm
((Hey, Sweethugz, I'm not gonna be able to really start till next Wednsday or so, since we're leavin` for Thanksgivin` break...but I'll be here, don't worry. Wish me a good trip!))  

Conbryo

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:05 am
[Oh okay, have fun TimeLord2. Now that you remind me, I don't think I can get on for Thursday, since it's Thanksgiving and all, I have to help prepare alot of food. But I'll try to get on for like 30 minutes or something. Oh yeah, I apologize for not being so active for the past 2 days, my family has been busy with Thanksgiving.]

Violet turned back into her human form. "What do you want?" She said as she looked at the warehouse, wondering if he already killed the few werewolves she recruited.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff