`a y a b i e

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:34 am
User Image

___O x o:: N Y A P P Y! = L.O.V.E ::o x O___
<3
I want to return to the time that we innocently laughed together
As I stare at the window
My overflowing tears melts the snow scene that I saw with you

[.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Soon, this year's winter will come And you who were by my side isn't here. . .User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..]

i just dye maii hair to see what colors would suit mii :3
i don`t do it just to 'fit in'.
i love chaing maii hair color (:
but sadly maii hair is drying &&` maii mom won`t let mii dye maii hair again until ii`m done with college D'<

.:: wishing for enchanted strings<3 ::.

User Image Natsumi

[.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ;;What should I think? I wonder if I can't think "I want to see you"?
The snow begins to fall. . .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:17 pm
if you're asian you're asian. you can't change that. it doesn't matter if you dye your hair, you are still asian. heart  

Chococat_0623

xYUiChAnx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:35 pm
i AcTuAllY LiKe bLaCk HaIr... 3nodding EvEn ThOuGh i DoNt MiNd DyEd HaIr... domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:04 pm
i got streaks to cover up my blackish head!and people think im still asain just by looking into your eyes and figuring whats the matter with your face instead and saying WTF IT DOSNT MATTER!yup yupp  

Gakuren_Shirayuki

Chinese Chami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:39 am
Actually, lots of Asians dye their hair- I think that person is just making a joke. I think that dyed hair is very Asian, and what does that person know?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:41 am
dyed hair is cool too. it gives u a new look.  

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Azn Rascal

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:57 pm
there's no differents.. its just dyeing hair smile
my hairs black with

blonde&&hot pink streaks

----> Oh yeah !! =]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:52 pm
I don't see what it has to do with being Asian. My brother and I dye our hair as well and last I checked, we're still Filipino.  

Tremere Lich

saku_chan187

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:46 am
mmm.....well i don't exactly dye my hair. Just highlights, though it looks dyed lyke uhm chestnut brownish-reddish-black??? Its gone now. Honestly dying your hair just ruins it. I'm back to my natural black. but most people say that when directed under sunlight my blackhair turns almost navy blue....like sasuke's in Naruto...weird  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:32 pm

Dying your hair or not has nothing to do with how Asian someone is. xP

cookielang

Shining Silhouette

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:10 pm
Shrugs

I still like black hair... but you're not necessarily "less asian" with different colored hair.

ninja
Anyone else think black hair just looks good by itself?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:19 am
I love my black hair but I don't really think thats the ONLY asian hair color, I've highlighted my hair twice and people think I only look MORE asian now stare  

lollerskater123321

thejrockstar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:49 am
well most of the asians in my school dont dye their hair, but they do highlights...but i think why ppl think asians dont dye their hair is because in asia the schools dont allow us to do so, so we're used to that  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:23 am
[ `RAWR ]
Is having dyed hair being...less asian? Or not normal?
Well, I mean celebrities do it.
But not so much for everyday people...? Out of all my friends, I'm the one with the lightest hair. & I've had my hair dyed for like 2 years.
This one girl[who was an asian wannabe] told me to dye my hair back because I wasn't being asian with dyed hair. She said I was 'trying not to be asian'. She claimed to be 'helping' me.
I was like 'WTF'. I wanted to slap her in the face.

[xxx]

if schools aloow dyed hiar in china and japan everone would dye it.  

Layde3Angel

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces