Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Cyprus School for Gifted Students- Need Teachers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining Cyprus?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:36 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
vampslayer3
FreakyF R E A K Y
NO POSTING UNTIL HALLOWEEN EVENT IS OVER!

((Y not hmmmmm??? XDD))
((Because the chick who made the thread asked me to post that for her. I dunno why. gonk ))
[Why couldn't she post that herself? o.o]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:12 pm
SweetHugz
FreakyF R E A K Y
vampslayer3
FreakyF R E A K Y

((Y not hmmmmm??? XDD))
((Because the chick who made the thread asked me to post that for her. I dunno why. gonk ))

((BECAUSE ITS LIES I SAY! LIES!!!!! XDD))  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:03 pm
vampslayer3
SweetHugz
FreakyF R E A K Y
vampslayer3
FreakyF R E A K Y

((Y not hmmmmm??? XDD))

((She said that she can't post here or something. Go ahead and ask her!))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:53 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
vampslayer3
SweetHugz
FreakyF R E A K Y
vampslayer3
FreakyF R E A K Y

((Y not hmmmmm??? XDD))

((She said that she can't post here or something. Go ahead and ask her!))

((I was just joking, dayuummm put the hood away!))  

vampslayer3

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:54 pm
[[Can we post now? The event is over.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:49 pm
((I guess.))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:16 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
He smiled happily as Brandi started to purr. "I think she likes you." he said, his green eyes glinting as he smiled. He then saw the small angel, but said nothing. "Who are you talking to?" he asked, pretending as if not notiicing.

((Well, he's part elf...so...yeah. gonk ))

[Yeah, he can see it.]

"I think so too." Ayame muttered. Her head then kinda of snapped up when the boy asked her 'Who are you talking to?' "He can't see him?" She thought. "I thought he was part elf or something like that." "Oh, um... nobody." She lied. "Oh yeah, I didn't catch your name. My name is Ayame. What's yours?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:23 pm
Taylor smirked gently. "Well, my name is Taylor. It's very nice to meet you." he said, offering his hand. His face had a soft expression on until Gin took a claw and ran it across his forehead. "Ahh! Gin!" he yelled angrily as the kitten jumped off his head, onto the floor and landing on all fou feet.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:16 pm
Maggalette
User Image

Kiki's mom drove up to the school a smug look on her face the whole way there she parked and let her get out opening the trunk and as soon as she closed the trunk door she took off without a word.Kiki sighed and heaved her bag onto her left shoulder wrapping the strap around her arm then picked up her luggage with her right and left hand.She sighed agian and looked up at the school the lingered in front of her she took a deep breath and let it out slowly.She walked up the paved street and to the light grey side walk and to the stairs that lead to the huge doors, she walked up the steps and through the doors she dropped her stuff down her bags were heavy and killed her arms.She picked up the heavy bags grunting and took out the paper that told her what her dorm number was.

She continued therough the huge halls her eyes on the multi colored floor beneath her feet, as she passed by other students she tried to not touch them or look at them not wanting to invade there privacy.She hugged her luggage close to her skinny pale body and found a flight of sttairs and headed up them hoping that the dorm rooms were up there.She walked up the stairs and the romm numbers for the dorms shined in front of her a sigh of relief escaped her full pale lips.She walked down th hall and found her dorm room she took out the key in case it was locked.She tried the door knob first it didn't budge as the boy fell out of his dorm she jumped at the sudden appearnce of the boy.She walked over to him leaving her bags by the door to her own dorm, "Are you okay?"She asked him worried.

Leon stood carefully and dusted himself off "Haha, yeah, it kinda hurt, but it's not much of a fall," Leon smiled and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, my bad manners, tha name's Leon Faulkes" he said, sticking his hand out for a handshake. Leon looked her up and down 'Wowwww... She's hot...' he thought to himself. ((Ya gonna come backk??))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:09 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
Taylor smirked gently. "Well, my name is Taylor. It's very nice to meet you." he said, offering his hand. His face had a soft expression on until Gin took a claw and ran it across his forehead. "Ahh! Gin!" he yelled angrily as the kitten jumped off his head, onto the floor and landing on all fou feet.
[Wait, I thought your name was *goes looks for your RPC's character name....* It's India, Madison right?]

"It's very nice to meet you t-" Ayame said before she saw Gin scratch his forehead. "Oh dear, is there a nurse in this school?" She frowned and held Brandi close to her in case she might scratch someone else.

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:11 pm
SweetHugz
FreakyF R E A K Y
Taylor smirked gently. "Well, my name is Madison. It's very nice to meet you." he said, offering his hand. His face had a soft expression on until Gin took a claw and ran it across his forehead. "Ahh! Gin!" he yelled angrily as the kitten jumped off his head, onto the floor and landing on all fou feet.
[Wait, I thought your name was *goes looks for your RPC's character name....* It's India, Madison right?]

"It's very nice to meet you M-" Ayame said before she saw Gin scratch his forehead. "Oh dear, is there a nurse in this school?" She frowned and held Brandi close to her in case she might scratch someone else.
((*twitch* Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.))

He smiled happily. "Ahh, t's not a big deal really. He's just...not really the sweetest cat 'round." A chuckle coming from his tiny frame.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:28 pm
"Oh." Ayame said as she gave Brandi back to Madison. "I'll help you to your dorm. What number is it?"  

SweetHugz

Twilights Lily

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:06 pm
Noltic
Noltic snickered. He removed his coat and scarf and tossed them to the hook on the back of the door forcing it shut.

He composed himself in a confident manner, and was usually more pompous, but he decided that offending someone who was at least making an effort to not gawk at him.

:I geuss if you are indeed my room-mate youd find out sooner or later. Im not alive... not anymore. I was once, and it seems like so long ago, but now i am the dead among the living. My very existance is a curse i have not the power to break. With eternity rearing its head i hope only that one day i can be at peace. As for today though, id just like to make it through being a teenager."

He smiled at the last joke and then sighed softly.

"You neednt fear me, i wont force my company on you. I dont even expect you to accept me, just please dont shun me. Im used to being alone but sick of being an outcast."

Chloe looked up at her roommate, and forced herself to meet his eyes. She swallowed and said;
"I don't want to shun you...It's not a good feeling, and I'd probably feel guilty about it." she smiled a little, but she wasn't sure if he saw it.
"H-how can you be dead...? If you don't mind me asking..." She said, looking down feeling akward.
(( Nyaha~ I snuck back onto my computer <3 Only or a little while though >.>;; ))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:16 am
((grounded from cyberspace thats a downer....))

Noltic sighed he couldnt really remmber the important parts of the story so he wasnt really sure, but all he knew was that he was no longer alive.

"It was a Tuesday when i was twelve years old. I had become an amazingly brilliant alchemist. So brilliant in fact that conventional alchemy had grown boring, and so i tried my hand at creation. It seemed like it should work but there are more things in hevean and earth than your philosophy horatio. There was a terrible accident, all i wanted to create was a flower, there was a corpse to it, a beautiful little tulip, quite possibly perfect to the human eye. Then when i tried my hand at the circle i saw it all, the reason were alive, and then mine was stolen from me. To breathe life into the flower i needed to give life, and mine was the only life around. I thought i was dead, but when i woke it seemed it wasnt the case. But then when i later encountered an incubus it couldnt see me and yet i could easily see it. So i went to see an old voodoo woman, and that was her diagnosis. I no longer have a soul, and my blood runs cold."

He stared at his hands while he said this and realized that it seemed somewhat lighter to hold them up, almost asif he had been affected spiritually. He would have believed it if he didnt know better, maybe he just felt better.

"Wow... sorry to talk your ear off like that. I'll take off now if you want."  

Noltic

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:13 pm
((who here just spent like 4 hours of their life doing an "insane" difficulty jigsaw puzzle on gaia? *raises hand*))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff