yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:59 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He looked at the man Touya. "So your Touya?" he asked.
User ImageTouya jumped up so he stood infront of Kali, "I am, who are you?" He asked in a threating voice"Cut it out Touya he's a friend!" Kali snapped as she slapped his hand that had a ice sword formed on it,

"I'm her best friend and hrr Fiancé" he said to Touya, blushing a bit at the word fiancé.
He clinged to her leg “Am I toy Kali? Must you torment me so? Dangled in front of me and then snatched away, first by Jin then by Hiei and now a human!” he cried into her shorts. Kali sighed, “Now Touya calm down, I was not dangled in front of you.” “But you were! You are here now are you not?! Or am I dreaming? Is this a terrible nightmare to where my beautiful princess is stolen form me?!” He stood and hugged her, Kali rolled her eyes and rubbed his back gently

"Now I know what Koenma ment...." he said, then hit Touya on his head. "Shut up. Help now, cry later. How do we get out of here?" he said pulling him off Kalis leg, motioning for Saiyuri to come over.
Touya's blood started to boil, he spun around and started to yell when kali thrusted a ice rose in his face, "You do....!" He spun around and hugged her, "This way! Its the way out!" Toyua smiled as he led Kali by the hand. Kali smiled back at Kale and followed Touya  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:06 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He looked at the man Touya. "So your Touya?" he asked.
User ImageTouya jumped up so he stood infront of Kali, "I am, who are you?" He asked in a threating voice"Cut it out Touya he's a friend!" Kali snapped as she slapped his hand that had a ice sword formed on it,

"I'm her best friend and hrr Fiancé" he said to Touya, blushing a bit at the word fiancé.
He clinged to her leg “Am I toy Kali? Must you torment me so? Dangled in front of me and then snatched away, first by Jin then by Hiei and now a human!” he cried into her shorts. Kali sighed, “Now Touya calm down, I was not dangled in front of you.” “But you were! You are here now are you not?! Or am I dreaming? Is this a terrible nightmare to where my beautiful princess is stolen form me?!” He stood and hugged her, Kali rolled her eyes and rubbed his back gently

"Now I know what Koenma ment...." he said, then hit Touya on his head. "Shut up. Help now, cry later. How do we get out of here?" he said pulling him off Kalis leg, motioning for Saiyuri to come over.
Touya's blood started to boil, he spun around and started to yell when kali thrusted a ice rose in his face, "You do....!" He spun around and hugged her, "This way! Its the way out!" Toyua smiled as he led Kali by the hand. Kali smiled back at Kale and followed Touya

He followed, watching as he held her hand and grumbled. He was a bit jealous.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:30 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali smiled and laughed as Touya told her about all her old friends from the dark tournoment as they walked through the forest. She could feel Kale getting angry behidn her, she turned and smiled at him, hoping he was too jealous  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:30 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali smiled and laughed as Touya told her about all her old friends from the dark tournoment as they walked through the forest. She could feel Kale getting angry behidn her, she turned and smiled at him, hoping he was too jealous

When Kali looked at him, he blushed and looked away. "Are we almost there Touya?" he growled, his eyes flashing rrd, then back to their silver color.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:49 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

When Kali looked at him, he blushed and looked away. "Are we almost there Touya?" he growled, his eyes flashing rrd, then back to their silver color.
"Nearly there!" Touya called as he conitued to talk to KaliKali smiled again at Kale, "Please be patiant...he's a hopeless romantic. A prince charming in some peoples eyes, he has trouble with heart break so he talks to keep from being weak."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:57 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Nearly there!" Touya called as he conitued to talk to KaliKali smiled again at Kale, "Please be patiant...he's a hopeless romantic. A prince charming in some peoples eyes, he has trouble with heart break so he talks to keep from being weak."

"Wimp." he grumbled, following them still.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:20 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali jerked her hand from Touya and slapped kale across the cheek, "You need to be accute and rescpetful to people feelings, or this marriage will never work out." She grabed Touya's ahnd and pulled him, "Where now Touya?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:27 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali jerked her hand from Touya and slapped kale across the cheek, "You need to be accute and rescpetful to people feelings, or this marriage will never work out." She grabed Touya's ahnd and pulled him, "Where now Touya?"

Kale stopped and stayed there, her handprint on his cheek. "......" he didnt move at all.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:32 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kale stopped and stayed there, her handprint on his cheek. "......" he didnt move at all.
"kale look Im sorry I did that, but Touya is my friend...my very good friend, I dont want you going around calling him names..." Kali started to cry, "I think I see a lake over ther Saiyuri come with me." Kali walked to her left leaving the boys alone, "she is sorry you know..." Touya said sitting on his butt against a tree "she only cries when she's sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:38 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"kale look Im sorry I did that, but Touya is my friend...my very good friend, I dont want you going around calling him names..." Kali started to cry, "I think I see a lake over ther Saiyuri come with me." Kali walked to her left leaving the boys alone, "she is sorry you know..." Touya said sitting on his butt against a tree "she only cries when she's sorry."

"She doesn't know what I've gone through in my life." he said, jumping up into one of the branches.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:46 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"She doesn't know what I've gone through in my life." he said, jumping up into one of the branches.
"nor do you about her. So what happened to you that caused you to get so scared that you cant take a warning hit from your girlfriend?" Youya asked as he watched the two girls  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:50 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"nor do you about her. So what happened to you that caused you to get so scared that you cant take a warning hit from your girlfriend?" Youya asked as he watched the two girls

"Thats none of your buisness Touya" he growled, sitting in the tree and waiting for them.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:54 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Thats none of your buisness Touya" he growled, sitting in the tree and waiting for them.
Touya laughed at this "oh, so angry. What did I ever do yout you hm?" He asked not looking at him  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:57 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Touya laughed at this "oh, so angry. What did I ever do yout you hm?" He asked not looking at him

"Shut up...." he grumbled, closing his eyes.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:00 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Shut up...." he grumbled, closing his eyes.
"as you wish but one last question Kale..." He stood up and smiled gently as if tryign to be friendly "what if there were more thank one suitable man trying for young Kali's hand in marriage?"  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff