yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:52 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He turned a bright red. "W-What?! W-W-We haven't done that!....yet..." he mumbled looking down shyly.
Kurama's face hardened, "You wont."

"I will if she wants." he said, looking back up at him.

"Look, you dont know, and neither does she...she's not....she...'her cherry's been poped' already." He sighed

He nearly fell over, his heart broke. "W-What..." he said.
Kurama sighed and gestured to a chair, "Our demon biological fatger....raped her on a regular baisis and beat me so I wouldnt tell, he would beat me so hard I'd pass out for a few days and have no memory of it...finally I regined my memory and killed him...but by that time Kali was runied...she ran away from home and became a theif, I joined her shortly after."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:55 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He turned a bright red. "W-What?! W-W-We haven't done that!....yet..." he mumbled looking down shyly.
Kurama's face hardened, "You wont."

"Look, you dont know, and neither does she...she's not....she...'her cherry's been poped' already." He sighed

Kurama sighed and gestured to a chair, "Our demon biological fatger....raped her on a regular baisis and beat me so I wouldnt tell, he would beat me so hard I'd pass out for a few days and have no memory of it...finally I regined my memory and killed him...but by that time Kali was runied...she ran away from home and became a theif, I joined her shortly after."

He growled. "D-Damn it.......I.....I'm going back to the spirit academy..." he sighed.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:01 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He growled. "D-Damn it.......I.....I'm going back to the spirit academy..." he sighed.
He grabbed Kale by thw wrist, "Why?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:07 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He immediatly twisted free of his grip and grabbed his neck. "Don't ever touch me like that again..." he said letting go. "I'm going back, cause there's nothing for me here." He then yelled. "Botan! Keiko! I'm leaving! I'll be back later!" he said.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:09 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He immediatly twisted free of his grip and grabbed his neck. "Don't ever touch me like that again..." he said letting go. "I'm going back, cause there's nothing for me here." He then yelled. "Botan! Keiko! I'm leaving! I'll be back later!" he said.
"I dont want you near my sister..." He choked as he dissapeared  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:11 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I dont want you near my sister..." He choked as he dissapeared

He grumbled and left as well.
[you know where I'll be...]  

The Terra Knight
Crew

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:02 am
Kale was next to Kali, he had took in his wings before any of the earth people knew. "Kali, can I talk to you for a second in private?" he asked sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:37 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
Kale was next to Kali, he had took in his wings before any of the earth people knew. "Kali, can I talk to you for a second in private?" he asked sadly.
She smiled wearly and took his hand, "Yes?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:39 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He took her where nobody could hear. "....Kurama told me...of your father....."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:48 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali blinked and looked away, "my father?" SHe looke dback at him strangely, "My father is....he is....Kurama..."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:50 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali blinked and looked away, "my father?" SHe looke dback at him strangely, "My father is....he is....Kurama..."

He cringed. "Kurama is what?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:55 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She looked away as if worried, "He raised me...he taught me all I know....he is my father....at least....he is to me."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:58 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She looked away as if worried, "He raised me...he taught me all I know....he is my father....at least....he is to me."

"....You know which one I meant Kali...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:01 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I know no other father!" Kurama's words suddebly made them self audiable, 'she has no memory of what happened, she was reborn and only select memories came with her'  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:06 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I know no other father!" Kurama's words suddebly made them self audiable, 'she has no memory of what happened, she was reborn and only select memories came with her'

He sighed. "Good then Kurama....I'm glad she doesn't know."  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces