Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:19 pm
deathofafairytale
I have no idea!

I think I'm just going to wing it with my friends.

Sometimes the unplanned stuff is the most fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:16 pm
i want to have a party but i can't because it is a school night crying
and my best friend might not make it because of her aunt's wedding on the 26th sweatdrop ...so i have nothing to do this year  

meshu35

Greedy Shapeshifter

Angel of Flames2
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:28 pm
I'll be working in a Library until 10pm, then going "home" and seeing if there's anything to do gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:30 pm
meshu35
i want to have a party but i can't because it is a school night crying
and my best friend might not make it because of her aunt's wedding on the 26th sweatdrop ...so i have nothing to do this year

That sucks.  

Abaratsumo
Captain

Om-Nom-Nom OwO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:30 pm
I'm dressing up as one of the nurses from Silent Hill. x3

And moving into my new house. x3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:31 pm
xD

I'm either: going/watching my cousins go trick-or-treating around my neighborhood, staying at home pretending there's a blackout [to avoid giving out candy to the kiddies], or decorating the front hall/giving out candy/hosting Halloween party. O:

DemonGirlChaos

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:32 pm
Angel of Flames
I'll be working in a Library until 10pm, then going "home" and seeing if there's anything to do gonk

I already knew it was going to suck for you. I hope to give you a quick visit in your library prison though. Who knows, if nobody's in there maybe you could get away with doing something fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:49 pm
Abaratsumo
Angel of Flames

I already knew it was going to suck for you. I hope to give you a quick visit in your library prison though. Who knows, if nobody's in there maybe you could get away with doing something fun.

That would rock! biggrin Seriously razz  

Angel of Flames2
Crew

Breo_Saight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:28 pm
Angel of Flames

That sounds like just about how much I'm going to have. Except I get done marginally earlier.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:33 pm
Angel of Flames
Abaratsumo
Angel of Flames

I would love to play with make-up on you or something but the Library really doesn't have all the facilites needed to do that stuff. Plus it would really incapacitate you while I worked on your face so your boss proboably wouldn't appreciate it.  

Abaratsumo
Captain

Noora of God

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:30 pm
Abaratsumo
Noora of God
Thanks for inviting me. I am actually spookier than I look.

Halloween plans ....brb ... I am duking it out (spooking it out) on the ED at the moment.

methcalarjalope hath the devil

xd Alrighty then.

MY EVIL PLANS FOR HALLOWEEN ... twisted to be continued next post. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:30 pm
me,my gf, and some buddies are hanging out in salem MA 3nodding  

DemonBrandon

Taru Shinjaria

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:14 pm
Oh haha I'm apparently working but also invited to a party in SF... now the question is... do I want to drive to SF after work to go to a party... hmmm...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:26 am
Taru Shinjaria
Oh haha I'm apparently working but also invited to a party in SF... now the question is... do I want to drive to SF after work to go to a party... hmmm...

I guess it depends on the quality of the party and how late you're working.  

Abaratsumo
Captain

Angel of Flames2
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:35 am
Abaratsumo
Angel of Flames
Abaratsumo
Angel of Flames

I would love to play with make-up on you or something but the Library really doesn't have all the facilites needed to do that stuff. Plus it would really incapacitate you while I worked on your face so your boss proboably wouldn't appreciate it.

She's usually gone by 630, 7 xd She's a lazy old hag xd  
Spooks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces