Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:36 pm
Hogwarts Express Winter Term 2007-08

User Image

Insert roleplay here  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:38 pm
Train Schedule
User Image

December 17 - December 19

• [6:00 a.m. PST] - Train Arrives @ Hogsmeade Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)
  • [Noon Time] - Trolley Witch does rounds
  • [Evening] - Hogwarts Express still awaits student arrivals
  • [9:00 p.m. PST] - Train Operations Shut Down for the evening

Same schedule repeats until December 19

December 20

• [11 a.m. PST] - Train departs from King's Cross Train Station
  • [12:00 p.m. PST] - Trolley Witch makes final rounds

December 21-23

• [11:00 a.m. PST] - Arrives at Hogsmeade Train Station
  • [1:00 p.m. PST] - Carriages and Boats arrive at Station
  • [7:00 p.m. PST] - Start of Term Feast

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:39 pm
Students Aboard
User Image

User Image
Miss Love Tantei
Celestial Archer
DeadlyRose19
Animekitty47
Hayden Cain
Aintzane411
White Winged Angel Valen

User Image
the_cereal_queen
DiabeticGirly

User Image
Lyra Elizabeth
GeorgesPrincess
UchihaLuv
Alutian
eightofswords

User Image
Kaelyn_giselle
Hana Milova
Movie Goerz
RayneFlower
Hana Milova
Lil Meady

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:41 pm
Good day all! Its so good to see some new faces and old friends for this new term! Throughout this journey, I will try my best to direct the roleplaying in this Train. This would include the Trolley Witch, Conductor, etc.

For first time travellers, just roleplay to your heart's content! Enjoy your trip and see you at Hogwarts for the Big Start of Term Feast!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:43 pm
Wait a second...so those of us needing to go TO Hogwarts get on the train on the 21st?

Miss Love's idea Edit : Students can start boarding now. The Train Schedule is basically an outline for roleplay opportunity for all students to get to know their peers and to roleplay the real Hogwarts Experience. There's no exact requirement for going to Hogwarts, but there will be "boats" for the first years in this Express to get to Hogwarts (indicated on the Train Sched). This is just for the sheer fun of it all. Hoped this answered your question  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:26 am
YAY!!!!! A NEW SCHOOL YEAR! runs on the train and starts dancing!

the_cereal_queen

Kaeliebear

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:41 pm
Kaelyn boards the Hogwarts express after a long vacation in France. Excited to be starting her second year at the magical school, she sits in an empty compartment and loads her bags and trunk on the luggage rack, before going to explore the train. "I wonder who's returning this term?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:01 pm
Princess slowly walks up to the enormous red steam engine. She pauses to take in it's lovely granduer, and to try and calm her nerves of excitement. She begins to ascend the steps onto the train. She stops to take one more look around Kings Cross station and finally boards the train. She walks down the middle section of the train hoping to find a empty compartment or at least a compartment with her fellow ravenclaws seated and studying. She finally finds an empty one, loads her bags and trunk on the luggage rack and quietly sits down on the plush seats. She pulls out witch weekly's magazine and begins to read.  

GeorgesPrincess

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:02 pm
Ari nervously carries her trunks onto the train and looks around in amazement. This was beyond her wildest dreams, being a first year and coming from a muggle family. She searches for a compartment and spots Princess reading Witch Weekly, so she slides open the door and pops her head in. "Do you mind if I sit with you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:19 pm
Ann jumped onto the Train and greeted everyone, "HELLLLLLLO HOGWARTS!" xd . She giddily made her way into an empty compartment where she stowed away her trunk and kitten, Aiko on a seat.  

Miss Love Tantei

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:49 pm
Lyra steps onto Platform 9 3/4, and is overwhelmed by the sight of the giant, red train. "I can't believe I'm actually going to Hogwarts." She says her goodbye's one more time, and boards the Hogwarts Express. She stands there for a few moments, trying to take it all in at once, then heads off down the train, looking for some other first years to sit with. Lyra spots Ari and Princess, and hurries over to their compartment. "Mind if I sit with you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:58 am
Hana walk onto platform 9 3/4 behind her a wizard with black robe pushing her trolley. Then the black robe wizard say "This is it Miss Hana enjoy your trip and be the best on your class". Thank you Hugh, say hello to my dad and don't forget to send a flower everyday to my mother grave, say Hana. The black robe wizard reply, "Okay i'll do that have a safe journey then".

Then she walk onto train trying to find another Slytherin, then she found a girl with green robe. "Uhm may i sit here with you ?"

Hana Milova

Movie Goerz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:34 am
Jamie walk to platform 9 3/4 while holding his firebolt broom and his trunks. Then he's looking for another Slytherin, then he saw 2 girl, one is first year and the other is second year.
"Hello girls nice to meet you all, I'm Jamie and i will be the Mischief Maker at Hogwarts and i will beat that twins weasley at making the best joke".

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:16 am
"Hello, Lyra. Sure, you can sit with us!" Ari says, grateful to find another Ravenclaw.  

Music -Misfit-

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:39 am
*Stands on the platform* I hope you all have a good term  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items