Unsuspecting Red Shirts *Mwahaha*
View Results

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:53 pm
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
Dust Dancer
SuperCrazyChocolate
Yeah including Mr.Spock, He is the most popular character on the show and probably one of the many reasons why people love the show. I saw a thing on youtube called Reasons we love star trek, the #1 reason was because of him.

To think such a character that was so popular back then with the little following that grew into a huge cult following is also popular nowadays with the more modern audience. I have not met a single girl who left the theatre after watching Star Trek XI without admitting she's in love with Spock.

The girls I went with were actually more into Scotty. Don't know, maybe they just like big guys....

Or maybe it's because they like his quip about Sandwiches.

Yeah I have huge soft spots for Scotty and Checkov 4laugh

I think Scotty had the heart and soul that the show needed... Unlike McCoy, though, he seemed to have a lot more fun. Chekov was something for the childish part of us to relate to, while Scotty was the working class guy you could kick back a few drinks with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:59 pm
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
Dust Dancer
SuperCrazyChocolate
Yeah including Mr.Spock, He is the most popular character on the show and probably one of the many reasons why people love the show. I saw a thing on youtube called Reasons we love star trek, the #1 reason was because of him.

To think such a character that was so popular back then with the little following that grew into a huge cult following is also popular nowadays with the more modern audience. I have not met a single girl who left the theatre after watching Star Trek XI without admitting she's in love with Spock.

The girls I went with were actually more into Scotty. Don't know, maybe they just like big guys....

I think Scotty had the heart and soul that the show needed... Unlike McCoy, though, he seemed to have a lot more fun. Chekov was something for the childish part of us to relate to, while Scotty was the working class guy you could kick back a few drinks with.

Heheh yeah =P Kirk was Bad a**, Spock is very popular with females, Sulu's character broke down the stereotype that Asians are bad drivers, and when Nichelle played Uhura lots of African-American females acted out as lots of other people who weren't maids.  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Miss Mangie

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:02 pm
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
Dust Dancer
SuperCrazyChocolate

Heheh yeah =P Kirk was Bad a**, Spock is very popular with females, Sulu's character broke down the stereotype that Asians are bad drivers, and when Nichelle played Uhura lots of African-American females acted out as lots of other people who weren't maids.

Hahaha, you know I never thought of Sulu that way before
its very true
I'm quite solid on my vote for Bones being my #1
He's kind of cynical so I can relate. Though I would have to agree that I would rather knock back a few with Scotty, that and have him with me in a fight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:31 am
Miss Mangie
its very true

Yeah, before then a lot of people just assumed that asian weren't very good at driving because of the shape of their eyes. I believe anyone can be a good driver as long as they learn and follow the rules of the road.  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:28 pm
SuperCrazyChocolate
Miss Mangie
its very true

Yeah, before then a lot of people just assumed that asian weren't very good at driving because of the shape of their eyes. I believe anyone can be a good driver as long as they learn and follow the rules of the road.

My driving Teacher is asian, and let me just say that all stereotypes start somewhere.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:32 am
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate
Miss Mangie
its very true

My driving Teacher is asian, and let me just say that all stereotypes start somewhere.....

They start because of accusations made by ignorant white people.  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The_Golden_Dragon22

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:33 pm
at the moment? chekov  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:12 pm
BONES. He pwns all with just a hypospray and wits. Who said a battle needs to be won with phasers and photon torpedoes?

I <3 you, McCoy.

heart heart heart heart heart  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lumanny the Space Jew

Blessed Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:14 pm
TOS is my favourite series, and my fave TOS charater is the same as my fave Star Trek character of all time.
I think it's pretty obvious who that is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:45 am
Dr. Leonard McCoy. Hands down.  

Doctor Bonez

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200

Miss_Nel

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:35 pm
I voted Chekov because he's just so adorable...

But my heart belongs to Scotty. He's the male version of my grandmother. XD
Bones comes close, too, but only for his "I'm a doctor, not a ---!" ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:22 am
Bones of course! It's so much fun at the end of Journey to Babel to finally see him win one!

and of course for this reason --> CLICK IT!  

flamez_gurl34

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nerthus_water_nymph

5,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:38 pm
Spock of course mrgreen

"Please, Spock, do me a favor ... 'n' don't say it's `fascinating'..." -- Dr. McCoy
"No... but it is... interesting..." -- Spock
(episode: The Ultimate Computer)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:32 am
Definitely Spock lol <3 he' just awesome. mrgreen  

USSVoyager_NCC-74656

piper_lovegood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:11 pm
He's dead Jim.

you gotta love Bones  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items