Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:55 pm
carcrashheart_1
Hey... I'm carcrashheart_1, yeah... I got my name from the Fall Out Boy song "Thriller". I've only known Panic! At the Disco for a little over a year now. I was one of those people who jumped on their bandwagon during the whole "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" explosion, and what can I say, I LOVE THEM!!!! I can't wait until their next album. Say, when is it coming out????

Welcome to the Panic! at the Disco fan guild!

The album should be out by February or March of next year.

Which is fortunate for me, since that's around my birthday.

<33

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:58 pm
~[girlygirl]~
carcrashheart_1
Hey... I'm carcrashheart_1, yeah... I got my name from the Fall Out Boy song "Thriller". I've only known Panic! At the Disco for a little over a year now. I was one of those people who jumped on their bandwagon during the whole "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" explosion, and what can I say, I LOVE THEM!!!! I can't wait until their next album. Say, when is it coming out????

<33

Thanks! I can't wait!!!  

carcrashheart_1

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:02 pm
carcrashheart_1
~[girlygirl]~
carcrashheart_1

<33

Thanks! I can't wait!!!

I love your username.
I love the song 'Thriller'.
I love Fall Out Boy.
<3

And Panic!, of course. >.>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:13 pm
carcrashheart_1

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 It's coming out February or March. <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

amanduhh amuhlee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:39 pm
Hello , my name is kandace .

80% of the people i meet ask me how i got my username from 'Kandace'. Well , my middle name is amanda amalee , so i messed with it. I have basically always like Panic! because i think their music is amazing . It has helped me through a lot . So anyway , i'm thirteen , and right about now many people would be saying 'lol you're young' well , i don't act my age , if i didn't tell you my age , that would have never crossed your mind. I love drawing , music , watching movies , dancing and taking pictures . But my super-strength is drawing , as i'm told i'm supposedly really good , although i only draw for fun or because i'm bored . Many people i talk to think i'm funny , and chances are if i talk to you , i'll get along with you if i try . I love it when people give me a topic where i can say more than two words to . One thing important ; i'm actually really shy . Oh yeah , by the waaay , i live in canada . so thank you for letting me join , eh ?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:56 pm
amanduhh amuhlee

80% of the people i meet ask me how i got my username from 'Kandace'. Well , my middle name is amanda amalee , so i messed with it. I have basically always like Panic! because i think their music is amazing . It has helped me through a lot . So anyway , i'm thirteen , and right about now many people would be saying 'lol you're young' well , i don't act my age , if i didn't tell you my age , that would have never crossed your mind. I love drawing , music , watching movies , dancing and taking pictures . But my super-strength is drawing , as i'm told i'm supposedly really good , although i only draw for fun or because i'm bored . Many people i talk to think i'm funny , and chances are if i talk to you , i'll get along with you if i try . I love it when people give me a topic where i can say more than two words to . One thing important ; i'm actually really shy . Oh yeah , by the waaay , i live in canada . so thank you for letting me join , eh ?

Whoa, I didn't know you were younger than me. xD I always assumed you were older. I'm glad you joined. <33 Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:10 pm
amanduhh amuhlee

God, you remind me of me.

This one really dumb dude said that he thinks I'm a grammar teacher.
(But I'm not going to get into that...
Ahem. sweatdrop )

Anyway, welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:51 pm
'Ello, I'm Punknarumi, but I like to be just Narumi and I want to change my name to it when I get older. I'm a 13 year old high school freshman and I love P!ATD, it is my favorite band ever. I'm pretty mature. I understand Panic!'s music, but I don't start giggling. My favorite song is "There's a good reason....". Panic is just.... brilliant....amazing.....all of those.  

PunkNarumi

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:46 pm
PunkNarumi
'Ello, I'm Punknarumi, but I like to be just Narumi and I want to change my name to it when I get older. I'm a 13 year old high school freshman and I love P!ATD, it is my favorite band ever. I'm pretty mature. I understand Panic!'s music, but I don't start giggling. My favorite song is "There's a good reason....". Panic is just.... brilliant....amazing.....all of those.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:25 pm
~[girlygirl]~
carcrashheart_1
~[girlygirl]~
carcrashheart_1

<33

Thanks! I can't wait!!!

I love your username.
I love Fall Out Boy.
<3

LOL, "Everytime "Thriller" is played on my CD player, I go craaaazzzyyy! wahmbulance

GoodbyeLights

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:44 am
punkguitar65
~[girlygirl]~
carcrashheart_1
~[girlygirl]~
carcrashheart_1

<33

Thanks! I can't wait!!!

I love your username.
I love Fall Out Boy.
<3

LOL, "Everytime "Thriller" is played on my CD player, I go craaaazzzyyy! wahmbulance

Me too! whee
I think putting that as the first track was the best thing they did. <3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:38 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone!  

Polyphonic Twilight

Paulyphonic Testosterone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:45 pm
'Ello my name is Pauly and apparantly I'm Bri-ish since I'm tawking like this.

o_O

Okay no not really but I randomly started thinking in one of those really fake British accents sweatdrop xp Yes I know I'm weird.

So where was I? Oh yeah. My name's Pauly, pronounced like Paul, but with an "eee" at then. Y'know. Pauly.

I've liked Panic! for a few years now... and I've secretely been lurking in this guild for over 6 months surprised ninja wink So I finally decided to join 3nodding

Um. I think you guys know a lot about me already, even if you don't know you do. *cue creepy music*

OMG LMAO. While I was typing that my iTunes shuffled to Time To Dance xd heart heart heart

You're pulling the trigger, pulling the trigger all wrong!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:52 pm
Paulyphonic Testosterone
'Ello my name is Pauly and apparantly I'm Bri-ish since I'm tawking like this.

o_O

Okay no not really but I randomly started thinking in one of those really fake British accents sweatdrop xp Yes I know I'm weird.

So where was I? Oh yeah. My name's Pauly, pronounced like Paul, but with an "eee" at then. Y'know. Pauly.

I've liked Panic! for a few years now... and I've secretely been lurking in this guild for over 6 months surprised ninja wink So I finally decided to join 3nodding

Um. I think you guys know a lot about me already, even if you don't know you do. *cue creepy music*

OMG LMAO. While I was typing that my iTunes shuffled to Time To Dance xd heart heart heart

You're pulling the trigger, pulling the trigger all wrong!

rofl

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild, Paul-eee. <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Paulyphonic Testosterone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:56 pm
Thank you. Did ya enjoy my join request? wink xp

I was serious about the other girl though... she does exist and did say she was gonna join. And after that I got the idea to join too...
domokun

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces