Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Back to Guilds

Reply The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~
Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:08 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He blushed lightly, and looked at her. She could probaly hear it, since it was thumping now.

"SO your a pure bred human...hmm, Never met one before." She smiled

"Something wrong with that?" he asked sitting up.

"no" she smiled shaking her head, "I think its great!" She leaned in and kissed him again, "wanna go to teh forest? Or take a nap?"

He blushed again, and kissed her back. "Im taking a nap. Im exhausted from my trip over here...I'll go to the forest later..."

"Ok. I'm going to take a shower, our rooms dont lock so you will have to knock if you need somethign first ok?" She smiled as she ruffled his hair and walked into another room, connected t their own.

He yawned, then took a quick nap. It only lasted half an hour though.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:15 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"no" she smiled shaking her head, "I think its great!" She leaned in and kissed him again, "wanna go to teh forest? Or take a nap?"

He blushed again, and kissed her back. "Im taking a nap. Im exhausted from my trip over here...I'll go to the forest later..."

"Ok. I'm going to take a shower, our rooms dont lock so you will have to knock if you need somethign first ok?" She smiled as she ruffled his hair and walked into another room, connected t their own.

Kali took her time in the shower and then blow dryed her long red hair, she smiled when she founde herself presentable, and walked out into the room seeing Kale asleep, "aww, like a lil baby." She cooed over him as he slept.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:19 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali took her time in the shower and then blow dryed her long red hair, she smiled when she founde herself presentable, and walked out into the room seeing Kale asleep, "aww, like a lil baby." She cooed over him as he slept.

His left eye opened. "I heard that."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:27 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali jumped back and yelled, "Are you asleep or not!?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:39 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I was...." he said, getting off the bed, and stretched.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:41 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She smiled and hopped on his bed beside himn and strecthed like a cat, her tail swyaing from side to side, "I had a good shower, what about you? good nap?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:52 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She smiled and hopped on his bed beside himn and strecthed like a cat, her tail swyaing from side to side, "I had a good shower, what about you? good nap?"

"I guess..." he said, playing with her tail a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:53 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"somethign wrong?" She asked as she let him play with her tail  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:05 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He grabbed her butt by accident while he was aiming for her tail, and blushed lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:35 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He grabbed her butt by accident while he was aiming for her tail, and blushed lightly.
Kali gasped when he touched her butt, "were...you...aiming for my tail?" SHe asked shaikly  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:05 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali gasped when he touched her butt, "were...you...aiming for my tail?" SHe asked shaikly

He turned a bright red. "I was...." he said shyly. "Sorry...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:09 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He grabbed her butt by accident while he was aiming for her tail, blushed lightly.

"not the first time it shappened, trust me." She smiled and handed him hr long red tail  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:13 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He grabbed her butt by accident while he was aiming for her tail, blushed lightly.

"not the first time it shappened, trust me." She smiled and handed him hr long red tail

He ran the tail through his hand. "Or maybe I wasn't." he said smiling deviously, then kissed her lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:15 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He ran the tail through his hand. "Or maybe I wasn't." he said smiling deviously, then kissed her lightly.
she blushed and blinkd a few times, "I have a question, are you a player?" She asked jokingly getting in his face  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:20 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

she blushed and blinkd a few times, "I have a question, are you a player?" She asked jokingly getting in his face

"Grawr, no. I dont do that..." he said.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces