Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Back to Guilds

Community for those interested in the darker, alternative side of life 

Tags: Alternative, Community, Rock, Chat, Goth 

Reply † The Dark Sanctuary †
"I promise you'll love it!" ~ Recommended books/games/films Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izlin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:16 am
ok cheesy but fun to watch dragon wars. its so gay buit funny at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:04 am
If you own a DS you are now legally obliged to buy a copy of The World Ends With You. If you don't own a DS, buy one just to play this game. Go on I'll wait....

The actual gameplay is innovative and interesting, the artwork is wow, and the characters really draw you in. I've been obsessively playing this since I bought a copy, and my reward on completing it? The chance to play again for some extras and answers to questions that weren't covered in the first play through. And I still can't put it down.

The only downside is it's made me pick up and use some of the phrases in the game sweatdrop But other than that it's zetta perfect!

Kalvaya

Izlin

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:56 am
ohh. i own a ds.... i might ave to go check this game out  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:17 am
I need book recommendations!! I have nothing to read sweatdrop sad

authors I like:
Simon R. Green
Jennifer Rardin
Laurell K Hamilton
Anne Rice
Terry Pratchett
Angela Carter
Dan Brown

I like horror/fantasy novels, historical adventures (like the Dan Brown novels) and also murder mysteries...anyone have any advice?  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:13 am
um there is a woman,.. P.C. Cast. check her out.. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:49 am
A google search tells me they are paranormal romances..so I'll pass sweatdrop I hate romances. But thanks for the suggestion anyway.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:19 am
oh.. well i didnt think they werte romances but i guess kinda.., xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:52 am
lol I might have a better look at them then if they aren't obvious romances xp  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:48 am
I'd advise anyone to read the series of novels by Kelly Armstrong. They're supernatural thrillers I guess. Each book is usually from the viewpoint of a different character, but the main characters all know each other..so one book might be written by a werewolf who knows a witch, but in another book it might the witch who writes it. They're entertaining. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:14 am
I just finished reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Normally, I would never even have considered picking it up..cause I don't read teen novels or romances...but I really loved it..I couldn't put it down. It surprised me how deeply I felt about the characters. Stephanie Meyer is a great author to able to capture me like that.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Experts Kings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:40 pm
vampirates....
and twilight....

I forgot the authors...and the series...sorry...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:05 pm
Summoned Shadows
i have recently watched a music Video from a band called Nightwish and the video was for a song called Nemo.. i liked it a lot! although the song is pretty sad, i like the lead singer's voice and the instrumentals kick some hard-core a**!

Look up Ameranth. (I miss spelled it) But that's a great song by them too. Cool music video and everything XD  

Cyrus von Helson

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:00 pm
Razzu is recommeding~!

What is she recommeding? Why, a novel by the title of Vampire Kisses. It has a plot a lot like Twilight (girl living in a boring town meets a handsome guy who turns out to be a vampire), although it's slighty... 'darker', and the books are alot shorter. >D
I love that series~!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:07 pm
Cyrus von Helson
Summoned Shadows
i have recently watched a music Video from a band called Nightwish and the video was for a song called Nemo.. i liked it a lot! although the song is pretty sad, i like the lead singer's voice and the instrumentals kick some hard-core a**!

Look up Ameranth. (I miss spelled it) But that's a great song by them too. Cool music video and everything XD

Oooh Amaranth, I love that song heart

Kalvaya

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:46 pm
Shadow__Dweller
I just finished reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Normally, I would never even have considered picking it up..cause I don't read teen novels or romances...but I really loved it..I couldn't put it down. It surprised me how deeply I felt about the characters. Stephanie Meyer is a great author to able to capture me like that.

after read all her books that out so far makes me want to reread books. i did with the Breaken Dawn and i reading Midnight Sun online  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff